Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.25 loan, still in need.  (Read 725 times)
lookism (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:29:26 AM

I made a thread a couple days ago about getting a loan. I closed the thread due to me planning things out about going to my local pawnshop and pawing my gold, but I ran into one problem. It turns out the gold necklace that I had was not real gold but merely plated metal, and I did not know this. Then I was going to go pawn some different things like my t.v, and iphone 4 but I decided not to as I didn't feel like driving all the way back and having to deal with them again [NOTE: I was a little angry when I found out that my necklace was fake and told them to look at it over again and feel like I caused a bit of a scene]. I just got back from the pawn shop about 2 hours ago.

Anyways, I can supply my iphone 4s 32 gb as collateral for this loan.

PM me or reply to my topic if you're interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lookism (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:42:52 PM

Still need this, I really didn't think it was this hard to get a loan.....
VRTROOP

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:49:23 PM

good try

dumbass
lookism (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:51:27 PM

good try

dumbass
Confused on what you mean, please elaborate.....
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:35:28 AM

good try

dumbass
Confused on what you mean, please elaborate.....

You have an iPhone 5 - you obviously no longer need the iPhone 4.  You're going to default on the loan.   Undecided

Sell your iPhone 4 to someone who wants it and use that cash to buy 0.25btc.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 03:46:49 AM

You're asking for a loan specifically to gamble with.  You claim you have a foolproof gambling scheme that will continue to make money indefinitely.  You say you earned 7 bitcoins recently but you spent every last satoshi on retarded shit, including a goddamn fake gold chain that you got ripped off on.  And now you're flat broke.

You are not a good credit risk.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
lookism (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:04:59 AM

You're asking for a loan specifically to gamble with.  You claim you have a foolproof gambling scheme that will continue to make money indefinitely.  You say you earned 7 bitcoins recently but you spent every last satoshi on retarded shit, including a goddamn fake gold chain that you got ripped off on.  And now you're flat broke.

I'm not going to get upset, but i'm very annoyed by almost everyone on here. First of all, you speak out of your ass, I never bought a fake gold chain, I got it as a gift and I thought it was real. Also it wasn't recently , it's been extended over 2+ months that I earned 7 btc. AND I don't think it's 100% foolproof but I haven't lost money betting yet. And what I do with my money is what I do with it, none of your business, because obviously you couldn't give a loan even if you wanted too.

/Rant Over

@Vod: I've tried to sell it already and no one will buy it. Just because i'm using it as collateral doesn't mean i'm going to default. It really is sad to see the way people act towards each other on here, show some respect, your money is not everything. And this thing with collateral, if someone is broke and needs a loan, how are they going to give collateral? Most of the time, alt currency's is the only collateral people except, and if someone is asking for a loan, they obviously don't have money in alt coins. The way loaning works on this site seems pretty bad imo. Not saying it should be changed, it should be removed all together from the site.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:36:19 PM

You're asking for a loan specifically to gamble with.  You claim you have a foolproof gambling scheme that will continue to make money indefinitely.  You say you earned 7 bitcoins recently but you spent every last satoshi on retarded shit, including a goddamn fake gold chain that you got ripped off on.  And now you're flat broke.

I'm not going to get upset, but i'm very annoyed by almost everyone on here. First of all, you speak out of your ass, I never bought a fake gold chain, I got it as a gift and I thought it was real. Also it wasn't recently , it's been extended over 2+ months that I earned 7 btc. AND I don't think it's 100% foolproof but I haven't lost money betting yet. And what I do with my money is what I do with it, none of your business, because obviously you couldn't give a loan even if you wanted too.

/Rant Over

@Vod: I've tried to sell it already and no one will buy it. Just because i'm using it as collateral doesn't mean i'm going to default. It really is sad to see the way people act towards each other on here, show some respect, your money is not everything. And this thing with collateral, if someone is broke and needs a loan, how are they going to give collateral? Most of the time, alt currency's is the only collateral people except, and if someone is asking for a loan, they obviously don't have money in alt coins. The way loaning works on this site seems pretty bad imo. Not saying it should be changed, it should be removed all together from the site.

Read the Scam section sometime. You will see why people are this way concerning loans. When you ask for a loan then yes, what you do with it matters, back it with collateral and most won't care a bit. All I can tell you is keep trying to sell your phone or find other collateral.
I have no need for a phone or I would have helped you out. Yes I did consider it.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
lookism (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:18:51 PM

Got some btc, no need for this anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: