Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴★ Reddit Upvotes - Pay with ETH/NEO/TRX/ADA/NCASH/AIC ★🔴🔴  (Read 114 times)
suruttuwa (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:31:06 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 08:38:36 PM by suruttuwa

Reddit is great place for marketing.

I can add up to 50 upvotes per reddit post. Upvotes will stay forever. Maximum delivery time is 3 days.

Available upvote packs

25 Upvotes - $6
50 Upvotes - $10

I don't upvote on comments. I don't offer downvotes at the moment. 50 max upvotes per post.

I will accept equivalent ETH, NEO, TRX, ADA, NCASH or AIC as the payment method. But you must pay in one currency per order. Buyer should bear the TX fees.

Bonus upvotes :  Pay in NCASH or AIC and get 10 additional upvotes.

Get Upvotes Pay Later

This service is available only for the members with Hero or Legendary rank with green trust. However you must pay $1 extra per order if you use this option. These members can order the service without paying upfront. Once I added upvotes you must pay within 48 hours in the agreed currency. You must post here before sending a PM if you use this option.

One vouch copy available

One vouch copy can be provided for a member with Senior Member rank or higher (No negative trust). You must post here asking for the vouch copy (Not in PM). Once you asked the vouch copy here (mention whether 25 upvotes or 50 upvotes), PM me the link to the reddit post which you want to add upvotes.

ONLY ONE VOUCH COPY and it will be serve to the first person who ask for the vouch copy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: