Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time?  (Read 4151 times)
ibrarak92

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

if you participate in a large number of companies, then after a while tokens will come every week from different companies and you will not feel that you waste time in the empty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

I never felt that the bounty spent a lot of time. Because I only need to work a few hours a day. I think it's better than we just play games and scrolling the phone screen just to see things that are not important. So things like this are very good to do rather than unimportant things.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vatanen

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
Nope, I totally disagree to you! Yes we cannot old the fact that most some bounties are bogus and scam and you waste lots of time but there are still several bounty campaigns that are legit and will really pay and gave you your reward.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

You are right. A lot of bounty hunters participate in time wasting bounties and at the end of the campaign they won't get something valuable from it. Therefore its very important to watch out for good and rewarding campaign if you want to participate in bounty.

Gahi

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

No that's not true. Bounty campaign are helps us to find money. So I think we do not waste time stalking here because bounty campaign is one of helping those in need.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:39:32 PM

for me it is not a wastage of time, because a lot of coins/tokens from the ico from the past has more valuable now, meaning participating on a ICO bounty campaign is wort it, but you cannot calculate your earning with-in a week or a month after they paids you, because a good projects takes a time to become more valuable in the future, but you better watch-out for those fake/scam ICO, thats a wastage of time when you get in.
danpariseau1

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

I think it would take time and effort to make a profit. But I prefer taking the airdrop rather than the bounty because it's easier to do
Blina

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:30:39 PM

Bounty campaigns are different, some are going for months, the other several weeks and if participation brings profit, then this is no longer a waste of time but earnings.

Jentamicing

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

Actually, bounty campaigns are not wastage of time. Because to my own opinion, bounty campaign is a very good way to advertise crypto currencies and a way of earning free coin by doing some task in the bounty campaign.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

Not at all!
Yeah, it can take up to half of a year to get your tokens (depending on the project), but the ultimate profit is really worth it.
I would just recommend you to stay away from campaigns that last for more than 2.5 months..

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

That depends on the end result of the campaign itself. If the campaign ends up being a legit campaign that pays all its participants successfully, that campaign would definitely not be a waste of time. On the other hand, if the campaign turns out to be a scam and does not pay anything to its participants, it is obviously a waste of time. This is why research and luck play a crucial role when selecting which campaigns to participate in.
Yes, the problem some may have when it comes to bounty is joining the wrong project, or simply thinking they can get so much from the regular and popular bounties such as the social media campaigns where thousands of hunters are trying to be a part of. Even at that, it is still not a waste of time since you would not have to be doing so much anyway and with that, you can still get the best from it in the long run if you have enough patience to at least hold.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:17:47 PM

I don't think so because I am doing bounty campaigns since last 7-8 months and i got around 80-90 tokens as a reward and i am earning a enough income from bounty hunting.I think bounty hunting is best way to earn crypto token and it is not a wastage of time.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

Not at all!
Yeah, it can take up to half of a year to get your tokens (depending on the project), but the ultimate profit is really worth it.
I would just recommend you to stay away from campaigns that last for more than 2.5 months..

I don't think it's a waste of time, the reward comes from hard work and perseverance. It may be volatile, but it does not change the fact that market can surely recover and huge profit will come into place at the right time. It takes patience, passion, positivity, responsibility, and enough knowledge to be able to deliver a good performance and surpass any challenges in the field.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:27:37 PM

It won't be a waste of time as long as you are participating a legit one. This can be done through a thorough research on the background of a particular campaign. Above all, you are working decently while learning which is never a waste of your precious time.

parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

I do not yet receive my reward so I cannot tell if it's wasting my time or not. When the other ICO finish and distribute token with value that's the case I can say that it's not wasting of time. 
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

It's only the question of your ability to choose the right bounty campaign that would bring you a lot of profit. But a lot of noobs due to their inexperience choose to participate in an obvious scam bounty campaign.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:15:28 PM

No, it's not! it's up to you if you will treat that as a waste of time! of course if you need money to provide for yourself or your Family, don't do this as a source of income, do a different thing like Investing, Trading, and Mining, it's the fastest way to earn, Bounty is only for another source of income only. If you want try to join like 40 to 50 Bounties with different timeline, so that you'll earn monthly and save for the future.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

It depends on what kind of companies you run, and how many companies!?Clearly if you took 20 of companies that can all be garbage,and if you're 80-100 companies,the 20 can shoot and give you are not bad money,but can generally give very good money)So as you look at things

Moolah.lol

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

It depends on many factors. Among them are the prospects for the development of the project, the stage of development of the cryptocurrency market and so on...
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

Why do you ask the same question? On this topic many times already answered in similar topics! If you do not trust anyone, then take and make some bounty companies and determine for yourself whether you like this activity! But I'll tell you this, if you really want to make money on this, then you will have to devote all your free time to this business for at least half a year!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: