Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominate Twitter with Bitcoin - A project in beta  (Read 1439 times)
retweeting (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:05:43 PM

Hello everyone, here I am going to talk about a project that I have developed in last few months. This is not an announcement and rather a friendly discussion from where I would like to get your suggestions for betterment.

I am sure most of you use Twitter and some of you have heard of a website called SponsoredTweets.com, the leading website in twitter advertising. There you may post your tweet and add a price for each retweet. Those who retweet your tweets, earn that amount. This whole system works on FIAT.

So, I just tried to re-engineer a similar system on Bitcoin. The output is re.2et.in, a Domain Hack of the word retweeting. In this system you may do the following operations...

1. Browse Tweet - Browsing other's tweets which are awaiting to be retweeted. This will earn you credit.

2. Add Tweet - Add your tweet which others will retweet. This will spend your credits. You may filter out people according to their follower base.

3. My Tweet - List of your tweets with associated credit points and stats of how many times they have been retweeted and by whom.

4. Buy Credit - Rather than retweeting others, you may buy credits directly using Bitcoin.

5. Sell Credit - Once your credit balance reaches a certain threshold, you may sell your credits to convert them into Bitcoin.

Once did the skeleton made up, I did a little promotion on twitter and hence some people have already joined. I wish, I'll get the Bitcoin community by my side. Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Please join and use - http://re.2et.in

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retweeting (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 02:14:56 PM

Have anyone got time to try out this site ?
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:18:47 AM

Hello everyone, here I am going to talk about a project that I have developed in last few months. This is not an announcement and rather a friendly discussion from where I would like to get your suggestions for betterment.

I am sure most of you use Twitter and some of you have heard of a website called SponsoredTweets.com, the leading website in twitter advertising. There you may post your tweet and add a price for each retweet. Those who retweet your tweets, earn that amount. This whole system works on FIAT.

So, I just tried to re-engineer a similar system on Bitcoin. The output is re.2et.in, a Domain Hack of the word retweeting. In this system you may do the following operations...

1. Browse Tweet - Browsing other's tweets which are awaiting to be retweeted. This will earn you credit.

2. Add Tweet - Add your tweet which others will retweet. This will spend your credits. You may filter out people according to their follower base.

3. My Tweet - List of your tweets with associated credit points and stats of how many times they have been retweeted and by whom.

4. Buy Credit - Rather than retweeting others, you may buy credits directly using Bitcoin.

5. Sell Credit - Once your credit balance reaches a certain threshold, you may sell your credits to convert them into Bitcoin.

Once did the skeleton made up, I did a little promotion on twitter and hence some people have already joined. I wish, I'll get the Bitcoin community by my side. Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Will give it a try in a  few days.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 03:21:08 AM

Pretty nifty.
would be a better tool if you can get a better UI in place. It does look a wee bit 'wordpad'.
Would also be cool if you could do the payouts based on followers of the twitter profile rather than any ID. This would allow your system to be gamed for sure.

retweeting (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:16:21 PM

Pretty nifty.
would be a better tool if you can get a better UI in place. It does look a wee bit 'wordpad'.
Would also be cool if you could do the payouts based on followers of the twitter profile rather than any ID. This would allow your system to be gamed for sure.

Thank you for your response. I understand the concern of gaming the system. But if you go deep, you'll find it can not be gamed that way. Because, the message owner, who is going to spend his credits will filter out low follower profiles. Otherwise he'll be losing his credits to IDs with less follower base. This is how the low follower base people wont actually get much tweets for retweeting and the system will be saved from gaming.

I guess it is clear now... Smiley
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 03:14:39 AM

Is the criteria on number of followers mentioned anywhere?

retweeting (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:49:33 AM

Yep... in the home page it is mentioned You need to have a minimum of 10 followers to join the system.

When u are in the system on add_tweet.php page, it will ask for the minimum no. of followers requirement u want to assign to the message. Below that no. none will be able to retweet that message and thereby barred from gaining credit from you.
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:47:14 PM

I think you need to put more time into UI. It don't look professional enough.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 01:46:50 PM

Yep... in the home page it is mentioned You need to have a minimum of 10 followers to join the system.

When u are in the system on add_tweet.php page, it will ask for the minimum no. of followers requirement u want to assign to the message. Below that no. none will be able to retweet that message and thereby barred from gaining credit from you.

Nice.. All the best!

BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:52:26 PM

@retweeting I think your UI is a bullshit and no one is gonna join u because of that.

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:57:34 PM

so it almost works same as addmefast.com difference being we can make money by this by redeeming our points  Huh
retweeting (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 09:12:31 AM

so it almost works same as addmefast.com difference being we can make money by this by redeeming our points  Huh

Yah ...u may say in one way. But it has more similarity with sponsoredtweets.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: