Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Predicting Cryptocurrency Price Change - 30 days trial  (Read 193 times)
ACCrypto (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:29:48 PM

We, at ACC, developed a streaming service with 1000 hourly data-sets design to identify more than 30 Cryptocurrencies market behavior. This data-sets are based on alternative and traditional data with 3 years of history. Our data-sources includes development repositories, blockchain-networks, blockchain-infrastructure, social-media, news, prime sites, order books, trend tracking, mining activity and exchanges.

ACC is now offering 30 days trial to "Alto", a cutting-edge prediction tool for Cryptocurrencies price change.
Alto is based on more than 1TB of unique data-sets, processed by AI models, designed to generate alpha in the Cryptocurrency market.

Try Alto at https://accrypto.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:26:42 PM

Can you share a little bit more about how your AI makes predictions? Is it purely TA based? I mean, having huge data sets of cryptocurrency market behavior is one thing, but making future prediction based on past behavior is another. Especially in a market so prone to impulsive drives. How do you account for news, unforeseen events, market manipulations, etc?
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 03:46:35 PM

We, at ACC, developed a streaming service with 1000 hourly data-sets design to identify more than 30 Cryptocurrencies market behavior.

Are you also talking about price prediction for these more than 30 cryptocurrencies? How do you come up with the particular cryptocurrency?
I mean how do you identify them or what ate the names?
ACCrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:46:40 PM

Can you share a little bit more about how your AI makes predictions? Is it purely TA based? I mean, having huge data sets of cryptocurrency market behavior is one thing, but making future prediction based on past behavior is another. Especially in a market so prone to impulsive drives. How do you account for news, unforeseen events, market manipulations, etc?

You can find more info about our data-sets on our website (https://accrypto.io) and even download free samples.
Predicting future price change, based on past behavior, is definitely a challenge which we address on a daily basis.
We take into consideration (and our customers as well) that there are triggers/factors, not quantitatively traceable, that affect future price change. On the other hand, due to the transparent nature of the Cryptocurrency market, many triggers/factors are quantitatively traceable (check out the following paper of Yale University - https://www.nber.org/papers/w24877)
Therefore Alto's predictions are not absolute, and it provides the likelihood of crossing a lower and upper boundary price change of a Cryptocurrency for a future timeframe (attached a sample below). Alto's customers manage their risk and investment accordingly.

https://accrypto.io/images/Sample_alto.png

ACCrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:53:02 PM

We, at ACC, developed a streaming service with 1000 hourly data-sets design to identify more than 30 Cryptocurrencies market behavior.

Are you also talking about price prediction for these more than 30 cryptocurrencies? How do you come up with the particular cryptocurrency?

Since May 2017 we monitor and learn on the top 30 Cryptocurrencies by market cap. We are updating the list every quarter and aiming to increase the number as the market grows. By request, there is an option to add a certain Cryptocurrency.
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:19:07 PM

Since May 2017 we monitor and learn on the top 30 Cryptocurrencies by market cap. We are updating the list every quarter and aiming to increase the number as the market grows. By request, there is an option to add a certain Cryptocurrency.

Ok, can you provide me that how can i perfectly prediction any token or coin some i confused that how to createa good prediction, but i maximum time confuse.   
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:52:41 PM

Therefore Alto's predictions are not absolute, and it provides the likelihood of crossing a lower and upper boundary price change of a Cryptocurrency for a future timeframe (attached a sample below). Alto's customers manage their risk and investment accordingly.

Thanks for the explanation. I don't think I have seen information on future price movements provided in this format. Giving probabilities for upper and lower price changes could indeed be useful. Can you share with us the success rate of these predictions? Like how many times the AI was right vs the times it wasn't.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:17:06 PM

Any chance you can share some info about your success rate?

I have seen a lot of services you offered before but unfortunately, I haven't heard from them again. Maybe they become successful or not. The reason why I asked about the success rate is obviously if people wanted to avail of your services, we wanted to make sure that you are doing good in your analysis and not just claiming otherwise. It also better if you allow some trusted forum members to try your service and in return give a honest review about your product.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:22:43 PM

Any chance you can share some info about your success rate?

I have seen a lot of services you offered before but unfortunately, I haven't heard from them again. Maybe they become successful or not. The reason why I asked about the success rate is obviously if people wanted to avail of your services, we wanted to make sure that you are doing good in your analysis and not just claiming otherwise. It also better if you allow some trusted forum members to try your service and in return give a honest review about your product.
A voucher would really be much preferred on these kind of services but just to be honest I don't really easily believe with these things.
Proclaiming that they do able to have these predictors but well we do have our own tools on using up when we do invest but I would say that relying
into these things aren't good at all.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:36:51 PM

I don't know if those guys are willing to share their success rate. And even if they give us that info will it be helpful? I don't think so unless someone really tried their services.

I have nothing against what they offered, but being a casual trader, I would prefer my own research and analysis, and doing so, I will learn through my experience and perhaps improved my chances of having a winnable trade, just saying.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ACCrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:13:35 AM

Success rate
Unfortunately, there is no way to prove the authenticity of any kind of quantitative success rate for predictions. From our personal experience, every measurement can be questionable.
The only way to gain confidence is by trying it and aggregating data, in order to conduct your own backtesting simulation, therefore we offer a 30 days trial. During April 2019, we will release a simulation technology to our Github page (https://github.com/ACCrypto-io), which will allow, in a very convenient way, to backtest a strategy upon Alto's predictions.

* We would be happy to receive offers for a success rate measurement with a proof of authenticity at inquiries@accrypto.io.

Research & Develop your own strategy
We encourage customers, with the time and capabilities, to build their own customized strategy by using Alto PRO (over 1000 hourly data-sets designed to identify Cryptocurrency market behavior). Alto's predictive model is a single use case, out of endless opportunities hidden within Alto PRO data-sets.  

Relying on Alto's predictions
Under no circumstances should any information presented under the tool be deemed as any recommendation to purchase, sell or otherwise trade in any cryptocurrencies prescribed thereunder. We do not possess any license or permit to recommend and/or otherwise make any investment on your behalf of favor, and thus you should consult with applicable professionals prior to making any decisions involving the trade of any Cryptocurrency.
Professionals traders add Alto's predictions to their weighted array of risk and investment management parameters.

ACCrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:43:49 AM

https://accrypto.io/images/Sample_alto.png
Thanks for the explanation. I don't think I have seen information on future price movements provided in this format. Giving probabilities for upper and lower price changes could indeed be useful. Can you share with us the success rate of these predictions? Like how many times the AI was right vs the times it wasn't.

Thanks for uploading the image Smiley
Please notice our comment regarding the success rate.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:00:51 PM

That is one point. Talking about the artificial intelligence, the knowledge and the programming comes to an end after some limits. It can of course talk about how things went and how are they going but based on some of the macro economic factors can only tell you about how would things be in future on a small scale.

But, I think that AI cannot really incorporate all the behaviors of the individual in the calculation and prediction of the market which according to you is very prone to impulsive drive and I think is not possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: