Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way for marketing a new crypto?  (Read 652 times)
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

promoting ICO is very necessary, so that the project objectives can be achieved. usually ICOs are promoted through bounty campaigns, such as signatures, promotions to social media, or youtube ads. it takes more time, energy, and money for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jefcasidy

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:24:35 PM

For me I think the best way to market new ICO is by using a great influencer, people like Ian Balina and the likes, they have many followers and any ICO they said they are going into, a lot of people will like to get in, so they are best to market an ICO

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:37:08 PM

For me I think the best way to market new ICO is by using a great influencer, people like Ian Balina and the likes, they have many followers and any ICO they said they are going into, a lot of people will like to get in, so they are best to market an ICO
Of course, I completely agree with you, if there is an authoritative person to work on the project, it will obviously benefit both the project and the team.

]
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

use marketing techniques which are usually done like the other crypto. Bounty and airdrop is a great way in taste pretty good as one way of marketing can certainly give great results for the development of crypto as well. being one of the bounty and airdrop high enough and of course this being a great way to choose from.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:02:22 PM

The maximum crucial aspect is to construct a site with a clear message and easy layout, highlighting the matters that remember: The imperative idea, and the group on the way to deliver it. also, a properly crafted press launch is vital to building up media interest to your product.there's the also the need to put it on the ICO calender to publicize your upcoming ICOs, and maximum of them will listing your coin release for free. websites like ICO list, Coinschedule and others are priceless assets for helping traders discover your ICO.
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

I think one of the easiest and most effective way to do marketing for your new crypto currency is to do bounty campaigns, there are many  bounty hunters who are willing to help to market your ICO. So bounty is a sure way.
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

You could try to place a bounty on the platform for campaigns.... Most times when allocation is given more to the signature campaigns, it makes more sense and it is of more benefit to the ICO....
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

It is true that using people like Ian Balina will be a great marketing tools for new ICO, but getting those kind of people to market your ICO is usually hard and in most case it is not realizable, so i think the best way to market for new ICO's still remains through bounty campaign program
ekechie

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

My question is mainly how to do the marketing if you are launching a new crypto currency step by step ?

I think the first step to launching a new crypto currency is first to build a working prototype then build a website and a white paper to detail your project and your team information and their experiences , then look for a bounty manager to run a bounty campaign for the ICO, if your ICO is a good idea, people will invest.
Enterprise Ether

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Definitely Bounty campaigns are more effective, this is a modern type of communication. Nowadays, few people trust advertising!
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:42:37 PM

promoting ICO is very necessary, so that the project objectives can be achieved. usually ICOs are promoted through bounty campaigns, such as signatures, promotions to social media, or youtube ads. it takes more time, energy, and money for that.

I will agree with you on promoting an ICO through bounty campaigns like social media, signatures, but I won't agree with you promoting an ICO through YouTube ads, many people like me use ads blocker and other don't listen to the ads when they appear, they will cancel it immediately, YouTube ads is not a good way, it will be a waste of resources.
iamreal

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

Most of the ICOs will fail this year. If you want to run a successful ICO make sure you come up with a unique idea with an MVP. People nowadays invests in projects with working product only. Also make sure you make good partners. You can do advertising on ICO review sites like ICOdrops, icobench etc. Do a small Airdrop for bringing some attention etc.

I think this summarizes how to run a successful ICO, also I will like to add that if it is possible to get in touch with well know influencers, it will be a big plus for the ICO because many people make their decisions based on these influcencers stand on ICO's
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:45:06 PM

Make a bounty with a large pool of 500k-1 million $. It will attract the attention of bounty hunters and there will be a lot of participants. And they will help you advertise ICOs in all areas, that's the best way

One of the main streams of investors and market penetrate is through good marketing, so I agree with you that if you have a good bounty hunter/s working on the project it will increase the odds of success.
Scoremaster

Activity: 91

Hi I am back from a long period of away time :)

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:47:01 PM

My question is mainly how to do the marketing if you are launching a new crypto currency step by step ?
Probably the best option for you as a beginner would be to find or raise the money needed to hire a team of professionals in that sphere, for those project there are always a bigger trust.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
GymClassHeroes

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

First get your website and social media accounts set up properly, then you get your ICOs on popular ICO listing/rating sites such as ICOmarks,Topicolist, ICObench etc. Influencer marketing is very effective in cryptospace, so get a good market influencer -YOUtube/print to get your ICO published. And of course,  do not forget to leave a good thread on bitcointalk forum
Kolapi

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

On the off chance that you have reserves you can do some signature/abundance crusade here in bitcointalk and make an ANN string of that token with full subtle elements like whitepaper, Ceo, physical speculation, group of devs. To make a fruitful ad you should complete an offshoot showcasing or coordinate promoting this encourages you publicize your token to crypto aficionado.
rfj

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

Most successful companies used to announce their ICO on CryptoClarified, Coindesk, or look for other news source that specialize niche marketing. CryptoClarified successfully promoted campaigns for CryptoCelebrities, CryptoCountries, World Of Ether, Ledger, Betchain and others.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

If you have a solid product (or MVP) and your technology and solution is breakthrough compared to other competitors, then conduct an ICO. It'll ensure your investors believe in your product. And a srong team is a plus.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

If you want to create a new crypto and want to make it used widely by peoples, you will need a good marketing strategy.
Some bounties and rewarding activities will helping to promote your coin. The most important thing is the development of your coin must clear and fast.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
success65

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

there are guys who wrote superficially. we must not forget that when you start to delve into it all there is still a lot of additional things that need to be done. it on 1 glance, everything seems easy and simple. as a result, faced with a bunch of problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: