Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Talk about a new consensus of PoC(proof of contribution)  (Read 166 times)
Dawns_Xu (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:17:43 AM
Merited by Hydrogen (1), tosmartak (1)

Usually, an organization is self-interested. For example, a commercial company usually consists of some internal roles such as shareholders, employees, etc., and the company’s external roles such as users, customers, partners are separated from those internal roles, causing inefficient coordination.

Besides, both the internal and the external roles are equally important contributors to the company’s development, but external roles cannot effectively participate in formulating company’s business rules, nor do they enjoy the wealth brought by the company's value growth.

Since the third industrial revolution, as science and technology develop, machines have gradually replaced our hands and feet, and even some of our brains ’functions, and our life quality has been greatly improved. However, generally speaking, the use of computers and the human-machine relationship are still in its early stages.

Blockchain can automatically verify credit in a free, open, peer-to-peer manner without an authoritative intermediary. Under this credit system, the “Bit World” with atomic properties can establish property rights and scarcity, turn data into wealth, and combine technologies such as Internet of Things and artificial intelligence to establish trust, collaboration and incentives between people, between machines and between people and machines.

Each person and each machine can be a node,linked together to form a human-machine community. Through comprehensive evaluation of the credit, token, human-power, and computing power of the node, the node’s NewForce, which can be used as a measurement system, can be computationally assessed. Under the premise of orderly governance, super nodes can be elected through voting mechanism to optimize the human-machine community.

Human Nodes
One of the most precious characteristics of humans is rich emotions and their resulting uncertainty.Through the use of blockchain, token and other technologies, we can break the original organizational boundaries and geographical restrictions, and establish a new kind of open, distributed, and autonomous organization. In this environment, each person is an independent node, and can elect super nodes around the world through voting mechanisms, which can ensure more effective largescale collaboration and innovation.

Machine Nodes
Compared to human beings, one of the most important features of a machine is certainty. By combining blockchain, tokens, Internet of Things, artificial intelligence and other technologies, a machine network which includes a credit system and an economic model can be constructed. Each machine becomes a network node and performs corresponding functions. The super node can be elected through the voting mechanism.

Human nodes and machine nodes intertwine with each other to form a human-machine community, giving full play to human creativity and machine certainty to innovate and accumulate consensus. In this way, the community gains continuous development.

So,consider,only machine,just like bitcoin,will become a bitmain,if only human make blockchain no sense,so in order to get an balance ,the new poc ,is consider both human and machine together, this maybe a new way to solve the consensus problem.

Telegram:@ DawnsXu
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dawns_Xu (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

I hope someone can give me a merit,i dont wanna be a newbie,thanks Grin

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:21:06 AM

Are you merit begging? That could give you negative trust. Plagiarizing other people's work will also cause you getting a permanent ban. You have to prove that work is really yours.

PoC is already taken by Proof of Capacity, you should use another acronym lol.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

You do not have to beg for it, if people deem it fit to give you a merit for a well constructed post, they most definitely will.

Are you merit begging? That could give you negative trust. Plagiarizing other people's work will also cause you getting a permanent ban. You have to prove that work is really yours.

Lol. He has some solid points though. However, I also had the same notion that this was a plagiarized content and then, I decided to use https://plagiarismdetector.net to confirm and I was very surprised that what he has posted is 100% unique. I would have said the plagiarismdetector is not working perfectly well, but this is what I have always used well and it pretty much has been of help and I even had to confirm with another content. This is the only reason I am giving a merit anyway, not because he begged, but at least the fact that it came from a newbie.
Dawns_Xu (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

This poc is an new idea ,different from the old poc, it is a new idea in a project called Newton ,that is what i am wokring on Cheesy

Dawns_Xu (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 12:13:34 PM

You do not have to beg for it, if people deem it fit to give you a merit for a well constructed post, they most definitely will.

Lol. He has some solid points though. However, I also had the same notion that this was a plagiarized content and then, I decided to use https://plagiarismdetector.net to confirm and I was very surprised that what he has posted is 100% unique. I would have said the plagiarismdetector is not working perfectly well, but this is what I have always used well and it pretty much has been of help and I even had to confirm with another content. This is the only reason I am giving a merit anyway, not because he begged, but at least the fact that it came from a newbie.

yeah ,sir, this content just from my project whitepaper, not from anything in the website that anyone can search for.

My friends wrote it for half years , and now want to show his project in bitcointalk,let more people know about our idea,and the new kind of Poc.

I have been working for blockchain industry for one year,and have help some actually garbage projects write whitepaper,i can understand some big problem in blockchain,one of the most important problem is the consensus

The consensus i just push here actually is very different ,try to find the balance of people and machine maybe a new way to solve it,but i think it is very hard,even now ,the project doesn't publish its detail model to describe the consensus Smiley

but as time passing by ,i think the detail model will be publish soon~

and finally, thank you  for help

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: