Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2018, 12:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎁 OpenCrypto — Marketplace of Rare Cryptocurrency Domains and Websites  (Read 41 times)
alexanderisora

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

⚡️⚡️⚡️

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Greetings, BTCTalk members! Meet OpenCrypto - the marketplace of rare cryptocurrency domains, websites and social profiles.

OpenCrypto is the place where anyone can buy and sell premium domains, apps, blogs, media, Telegram or Twitter profiles and channel.

Visit OpenCrypto to find good long-term investing possibilities 🤘

Site: https://opencrypto.space/
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/opencrypto

╔═.🔥. ═════════════════════════════════.🔥.══════╗
Buy & sell cryptocurrency domains, websites and social profiles. Visit marketplace.
╚══════.🔥. ═════════════════════════════════.🔥.═╝
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1179

SFR DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/2ClWYOh

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

I didn't like the fact that not everything on your website is accurate:

Please be careful and protect yourself by purchasing a domain or a website via escrow. OpenCrypto does not own the listed domains or websites and does not take any responsibility for fraud sellers.

Q: Do you own the listed domains, websites and the communities?
A: No, OpenCrypto does not own the new items, it's a marketplace where anybody can sell. Please be careful and always use an escrow.

Based on your other thread (Neat Cryptocurrency Websites for Sale [new items!]), it's quite clear that you own those listed websites:

Greetings. I've been developing these crypto-related websites for about a year. I decided to sell them because I need money for my new non-crypto project.

1) Bitcoin QR Code generator Price: 7.5 ETH. NEW

~snipped~

2) CryptoHeresy Price: 12.5 ETH. NEW

~snipped~

4) CoinPride Club Price: 6.5 ETH.

~snipped~

P.S.: I also sell premium crypto domains. Check it if you are looking for long-term passive investments.

Greetings. I'm offering these premium cryptocurrency-related domains for sale:

Diamond class domains (4.8 ETH per domain):
  • exchanges.stream - great an exchanges list, tracker or reviewer.
  • fulli.co - perfect for an ICO agency.
  • icoinvestor.me - outstanding domain for an ICO blog or persona.
  • thed.app - great name for a dApp (decentralized app) blog or magazine.
  • wheni.co - great for an ICO tracker site.

Golden class domains (1.8 ETH per domain):
  • ethdev.me - good domain for a Solidity developers agency or a freelancer.
  • decenter.stream - great for anything decenter.
  • cryptomerch.co - your awesome crypto merch store starts from this domains.

Silver class domains (0.4 ETH per domain):
  • bitmaster.me - nice for Bitcoin-related media or community.
  • bitwonder.net - great for Bitcoin QA site.
  • cryptochan.party - a perfect domain for a crypto anonymous imageboard.
  • cryptotears.party - good domain for a joke project.

Care to explain?

alexanderisora

⚡️⚡️⚡️

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:13:59 AM

Care to explain?

Hi SRF10. Yes, I'm selling my own projects on OpenCrypto as well, I'm not hiding that (the BTTalk threads are available).
I've declared OpenCrypto "is not selling own items" to make clear that it is a marketplace, not a personal boutique. And I'm the first contributor to the marketplace 🙂 It is open for anybody, not just me.

During my research, I've found a lot of personal boutiques. And I thought it would be much easier for both sellers and buyers to get all the items in one place.

Buy & sell cryptocurrency domains, websites and social profiles. Visit marketplace.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1179

SFR DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/2ClWYOh

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:27:03 AM

Hi SRF10. Yes, I'm selling my own projects on OpenCrypto as well, I'm not hiding that (the BTTalk threads are available).
Not every single user out there knows about that and by not stating/including those on your website, you're somehow hiding it from the public (especially with how everything is formatted):

Please be careful and protect yourself by purchasing a domain or a website via escrow. OpenCrypto does not own the listed domains or websites and does not take any responsibility for fraud sellers.

A: No, OpenCrypto does not own the new items, it's a marketplace where anybody can sell. Please be careful and always use an escrow.

I've declared OpenCrypto "is not selling own items" to make clear that it is a marketplace, not a personal boutique. And I'm the first contributor to the marketplace 🙂 It is open for anybody, not just me.
As it stands, you're misleading potential buyers (you might want to consider rephrasing those, so it will be clear enough).

alexanderisora

⚡️⚡️⚡️

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

Not every single user out there knows about that and by not stating/including those on your website, you're somehow hiding it from the public (especially with how everything is formatted):

As it stands, you're misleading potential buyers (you might want to consider rephrasing those, so it will be clear enough).

You are correct, it would be better to change the statements. Will do soon. Thanks for your suggestion!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.