Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter?  (Read 994 times)
roomboy85

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

I understand that being a Bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Yes, I still have my permanent job since I joining bounty campaign. I cant leave my a permanent job because I just rely on bounty hunting as my extra income and besides I can manage my previous work and work in crypto. I don't want to leave cryto world because its really profitable and helps me alot financially.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:44:02 PM

I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Bounty payment can not be permanent source of earning , sometimes it even dont pay bcoz of scam or failure of ICO to raise funds . also because of large community more and more members joining this program so less payout . a high rank hero or legendary member still can earn good earning but still he needs a primary job for family , relying on bounty to feed entire family will be a idiotic move . better to use bounty funds to use in savings or re-investment .

JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

I do have a job in a retail industry and promoting products safety products, and in the present i'm also joining crytocurrency as a bounty hunter. So far i find the job very interesting and I earn really money out from it.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

No becaused im a full time mother,i stay on my home a whole day so i can make a bounty everyday about 8 hours and also i can care my children even im a bounty hunter but i hope in the future i can build a small bussiness for my family.We know that bounty is helped us so much but we need more income.We can not say how long the bounty will last, so it's better to have extra work

for a full time mother or housewife it can be easy way to work while staying at home and there are many other jobs to do while staying at home . you can work as freelancer in field where you are expert . by the way in which bounty you spend 8 hours , because i don't think bounty take so much time . translation and video bounty are time consuming but you dont do them daily .

Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Bounty payment can not be permanent source of earning , sometimes it even dont pay bcoz of scam or failure of ICO to raise funds . also because of large community more and more members joining this program so less payout . a high rank hero or legendary member still can earn good earning but still he needs a primary job for family , relying on bounty to feed entire family will be a idiotic move . better to use bounty funds to use in savings or re-investment .
it can be true answer,but for some people this is not.they get money from this forum as bounty hunter.concern and stay focus with ico project that provide bounty pool make us earn money.although some of them is scam.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:41:28 AM

I do not have any other work besides from ico bounty but I think I have enough income in my bounty work.

Since I'm a big fan of my income here, I still have a bigger job than people.

But there are also many projects that have failed so I'm just lucky if the bounty is legit.
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

yes i have a full time job as my main source of income i like innovation and want to have a part time job that is involved in the bitcoin program to find out the market and the sword additional income
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:01:44 AM

No becaused im a full time mother,i stay on my home a whole day so i can make a bounty everyday about 8 hours and also i can care my children even im a bounty hunter but i hope in the future i can build a small bussiness for my family.We know that bounty is helped us so much but we need more income.We can not say how long the bounty will last, so it's better to have extra work

Good thing about bounty is that there is no fixed hours that you can perform your duties that's why it is an advantage to make it as an extra income any time you want as long as you can follow the rules. It is good to hear story like yours because even if you are at home taking care of your children, you can still earn and with all the prices of goods increasing nowadays, it will be a big help for you. I have a business now and I earn extra from bounty and I intend to expand it too with the help of my earnings from campaigns.

Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

I have a regular job aside from bounty hunting.I also have an existing business which is a computer shop and I am planning to expand or grow this business because it is in demand in our place.The problem is I don't have capital to buy additional computers so I join cryptocurrency and do bounty campaigns to earn enough to grow my business.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

I think having a job is more important and still doing a job as a bounty hunter because the income you earn from bounty is uncertain and sometimes bounty ends with a scam so you do not get paid, but if you have a job then you will still get more secure income
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:46:00 AM

If you are financially independent (no longer relying on your family) then I strongly suggest to get a job. You can’t depend on the earnings you get from bounty hunting. There’s no guarantee on the money you get there. What would you do come the day bounties no longer exist? It’s only hypothetical yet it’s a risk. Bounties may be profitable, yes, but it’s not a source of income for you to rely on for your daily expenses.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:01:26 AM

yes of course I have a job beside bounty hunter because with my job will have fixed income and more secure, while my income as a bounty hunter can not be sure and I just make it as bonus and extra income
reinielle26

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:18:01 AM

As of now I dont have other job, I am currently looking for a job since I graduated just a few weeks ago. For an independent person and for those who has a family to support, you are right it is not enough. Thats why I want to get a job so I can help my parents and to be an independent person. But for now, while I am still seeking for a job, I will keep on joining in bounties. It is much better than doing nothing and just keep on relying to your parents right?
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

Yes i have another one because i believe that having skills is good to use in other work eventhough you have a work that can sustain your needs.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

You should have your own source of income like jobs or business. Relying on bounties itself wont guarantee a constant imcome. Bounties should be your extra jobs for an extra income. You cant guarantee when will they pay you or when will the time it will be in an exchange. Like my bounty earnings, it is still not in an exchange, and ive waited for 6 to months to pay me. Still i dont have the access to change it to physical money to pay my bills. Luckily i have my own job.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

I don't have job now only bounty hunter, but I believe after my Compaign lm gona have a big salary because l believe that all coins will going up and it's our turn to reach our dreams come true. As a bounty hunter my big hope is in the future because l believe that bitcoin will rise up soon.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

Right now, I am doing a regular job and bounty hunting together simultaneously. I do not want to rely in bounty only. We all know that bitcoin price is not always high but we need money everyday. In addition, it is very hard to find job so me being hired is a lucky thing and doing this both thing at the same time is not a very hard thing to do

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

Regular job is a must even if how good you have been getting in this community because we cant predict future here since this is a virtual world and cant promise us bright and assured life tomorrow

I have an regular job and erning enough to feed my family an bring my son to school,so all my profit here in crypto goes to saving for our brighter future
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

No! I have no other job than being a bounty hunter. Bounty hunter is my full-time job as of today and also my earning from the bounty campaign is enough to sustain my daily needs. Also because of this job I have a saving today the enough to secure my future. Every time I earn in bounty campaign I ensure that I have saving accumulate from it. It is to ensure that I have enough money to secure my daily needs and future consumption as well. Being bounty hunter is a great job and it gives an opportunity to uplift my family economy in daily life. As of now I continue participating in bounty campaign and besides that, I have no any job other than that.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

Looking the trend today, it is quite difficult just to fully depend on what we have got from crypto. Its price fluctuations give some worries that it won't support me everything I want that's why my plan of becoming a full time crypto is on hold. But I'll be going that sooner after leaving my day job and once I have got enough back-up capital for trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: