Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 7 Difficulties for a trader  (Read 1526 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

Actually when I have too much interest, I can hardly stop. I see people with greed. Oh, it's because I'm too lazy to take too much money! Actually, when I have too much interest, I can hardly stop. I see people with greed. Oh, because I'm too lazy to take so much money! Grin
Lol I think it will actually benefit you, because greedy excess will only make you lose, because you will miss the opportunity to sell, because you are too eager to sell at a high price so you can make a bigger profit, even though the price changes in crypto are very easy to turn around direction
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

The point is not in difficulties but in a general problem which is hesitation. I mean you are ready to leave a position in time, stop trading and so on but doubt in your actions and start to look for excuses or traders like yourself. And after the finding, you continue to do the same thing.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

The point is not in difficulties but in a general problem which is hesitation. I mean you are ready to leave a position in time, stop trading and so on but doubt in your actions and start to look for excuses or traders like yourself. And after the finding, you continue to do the same thing.
all depends on self discipline. with strategy that has been implanted, sometimes we change in the middle of road, because of greed or other things. for that discipline is the best process to make a profit

newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

One major point in trading is it is difficult to cut loss and control greed if we can attain peace in trading with minimum profits then we can expect good long-term profits
Cutting loss in trading is not a difficult thing to do as long as you know exactly what you are doing. The problem with people is that because they have no understanding of how to properly trade the market, they enter positions however they like, they have no single strategy to make a trade or a plan before even entering a position, it would always be a challenge for such an individual to even understand how they can stop loss or where they should be setting it in the first place.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:16:32 AM

One major point in trading is it is difficult to cut loss and control greed if we can attain peace in trading with minimum profits then we can expect good long-term profits
Cutting loss in trading is not a difficult thing to do as long as you know exactly what you are doing. The problem with people is that because they have no understanding of how to properly trade the market, they enter positions however they like, they have no single strategy to make a trade or a plan before even entering a position, it would always be a challenge for such an individual to even understand how they can stop loss or where they should be setting it in the first place.

Trading based on the feeling only, can give us a bad and unexpected result in the long run. It is better to have a steady guideline/plans that we will follow regularly. If we followed just our feeling, then we will become a trader gambler.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Do you think that forex trading is difficult? how long is it difficult forex trading?

If according to ane itself really true forex trading is indeed difficult. But missed his pips. Not difficult to find profit, not too difficult to add analysis or strategy.

However,

1. It is difficult to stop when Profit / Loss lot
2. It is difficult to exit the market while not excited
3. It is difficult to leave the computer while floating minus
4. Difficult to sell OP errors
5. Difficult to CutLoss
6. It is difficult to stop when the target has been reached
7. It's hard not to be greedy

Well, that guy 7 is hard for a trader hehe

Happy trading guys emoticon-Congratulations

Difficult is just because you don't have knowledge, tools and never practice. Always learn from our mistakes to built powerful strategy is never been done by most of us, always complaint will never help. Trading is not easy but trading is like art, combine many aspect to built one big picture. If you only stand in one with out see all part, loss will be yours.

BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:56:04 AM

well, I think the statement is true, and almost everything I have ever felt. I think the statement that made me think about it the most was when I tried to get rich, and made me become greedy. well, a lot of experience I got from this.
The statement may be true but you know what it is all about use of mind according to the different market conditions if we treat accordingly then we will not face with any kind of problem. Greed does not make you face with loss but it is your choice to stay for some more increase in price if you noticing that price has gone high then you should sell some holding coins and to await few of them for some higher selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: