Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3851 times)
kylepos

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

My small advice is just be responsible every time your doing a transactions. Make sure you are using the legit site or any links. Be careful always because it might be your account will be the target of this cyber thief.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

true, you have to understand the market first. for example bitcoin market is a rollercoster that goes up and down but eventually ends up higher than where it started at even if right now you are seeing the downside of it.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Thanks for the advice. Let hope people learn from this.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:56:16 AM

In my opinion, investing in electronic money has exploded into a form of worthwhile investment recently, as the number of millionaires and billionaires suddenly increase at the end of 2017. Of course the consultation Antecedents of experts before buying coin or token are needed, but many people find it difficult to grasp the rules, so they often decide to go straight to the investment after being satisfied with the price and the distraction. guess around electronic money. So before making a decision, think carefully and be sure not to lose money.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:19:43 AM

In my opinion, investing in electronic money has exploded into a form of worthwhile investment recently, as the number of millionaires and billionaires suddenly increase at the end of 2017. Of course the consultation Antecedents of experts before buying coin or token are needed, but many people find it difficult to grasp the rules, so they often decide to go straight to the investment after being satisfied with the price and the distraction. guess around electronic money. So before making a decision, think carefully and be sure not to lose money.
We all know the codition of price of coins in the market. As the time goes by, its getting worse and worse. Ive seen the price of bitcoin drops about 6k and also the price of other altcoins dropped. I am advicing you just to keep calm, and dont sell your coins in this condition, you will just make the value of coins worse.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:28:51 AM

In investment, of course there are many things to consider, most investors think that bitcoin investment will be profitable, but when they get prices down by 10% most of them panic and choose cut loss instead of waiting.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
btcmmo9314

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:26:41 AM

Looks correct, some people worry when the market is a red, an investor needs self-confidence, investors need to look far and wide view.

Most people entering the market do not have much experience with crypto. So when the market drops deep they panic and sell. Experienced investors see it as an opportunity to buy. In my opinion people should be calm and patient not to sell when the market is red.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:36:12 AM

Looks correct, some people worry when the market is a red, an investor needs self-confidence, investors need to look far and wide view.

Most people entering the market do not have much experience with crypto. So when the market drops deep they panic and sell. Experienced investors see it as an opportunity to buy. In my opinion people should be calm and patient not to sell when the market is red.

However, some do sell as an opportunity to buy at a lower price even though they would sell at a loss because they know that when the price drops, it drops hard. You can consider it as cutting loss too and then buy back when it is cheaper because if you remain holding watching the price going down, it may take some time for the price to recover and even if it would turn around when reaching a support, you may still be at a loss if you already lose more than half of its value.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:53:47 AM

yes you really say, to invest it must require other than capital assets also need strong confidence. don't be afraid when prices are unstable, that's the key to true investors. if you are afraid of seeing unstable prices, you are not fully worth investing.
Hangakusama

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:00:39 AM

Thanks you for your advice ! I always believe in Bitcoin.... I am Hodler from 2017, my budget is decreased half, but I still believe bitcoin will reach 20.000USD at the end of the year.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:09:15 AM

Maybe we can take the opportunity to buy lots of coins when the market is very down. That way we can get a lot of profit when the market goes up.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

The most important thing is to try as much as possible not to loose money. So for a newbie without any knowledge of cryptocurrencies trading, it is important to just hold your cryptocurrency. You have to learn how to trade very well before you can have the confidence to trade and earn.
Sabana1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:02:34 AM

My own advice for you,don't need to panic about the situation of the market presently and this can makes to record the best success that you have never experienced before in the history of crypto world,all you need is patience.
hyipplus

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Actually I know all that but it is hard to live by knowing this, especially when all the people around you would say to you that bitcoin is a bubble and it appears to be popped out already.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:04:01 PM

Good advice, just that many people are here to make quick money as a result they don't even care to know the advantage of long term holding. Instead they prefer instant little profits which makes them to be disappointed and start calling crypto scam. The truth is there's money in crypto investment but you need to be patient if you want to enjoy here.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

Thanks for sharing your advice and for the useful information we can use. To my mind, such pieces o advice are valuable and nobody will be able to succeed without following such pieces of advice

Nanacoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:06:36 AM

HODLing your bitcoin is not a bad idea at all. Just that what baffles me is the fact most people are always encouraging all and sundry to hold their crytocurrencies. what will happen if everyone HOLDS and no one SELL? How will the currency rise?
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:23:45 AM

for me I can only advise the marketplace to think about buying a shopping mall and selecting a token or coin to buy for sure that you can earn because the market does not have all the same price and should invest correctly and buy in low-priced tokens to grow your investment eventually
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:47:58 AM

Maybe we can take the opportunity to buy lots of coins when the market is very down. That way we can get a lot of profit when the market goes up.

A good chance you take when prices are down because only at this time can you buy coins at low prices.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:22:02 AM

Ya,i think your providing tips was so helpful and i want to add something,when you buy some token or holding some tokens just make a little bit research about their project if they have a chance to pump or not ,and also be strictly in every move that you take here.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: