Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3853 times)
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

Just stay focus and dont give up to FUD. I always prefer self studies to better the scope of my understanding and as investors we should have fair idea about the market we operate on so we could easily identify the correct times and seasons to maximize and make profit.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Believe in what you invest and dont believe in the news always.

And part of believing in your choice of investment is to continue to accumulate knowledge pertaining to that investing instrument (and in this case, cryptocurrency).

It will always be a productive habit to get into the now of cryptocurrency. A constant relearning and knowledge upgrade will never hurt. There are people out there that are good at deception and making FUD flourish as if it is the truth. And once one gets lured into it, havoc comes across the entire system and not only to the person, there is somehow a riffle effect everytime this happens.

And always remember that any investment will always involve risks. If the investment does not have any risk at all, then chances are, it is set to fail.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

My small advice about crypto market
altcoins... gona recover...

Pajeet make 100,000,000,000 coins.
Pajeet sell 1 coin for $1 to hes brother Pansun.
Now we have $100,000,000,000 capitalisation.
WOW!!!

badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

This market operates in most time zones around the world, giving trader the opportunity to trade 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. The flexibility of this time is very convenient for traders with busy schedules. You do not need to worry about the opening of the trading floor and can freely arrange the transaction time arbitrary. Therefore day-trading options are a good strategy.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Well, we cannot blame why many groups of people become hesitant and tend to be afraid of holding and investing into the cryptocurrency market into this current situation added by the fact that there are many negative allegations about crypto which makes people especially the new ones to be discourage and hesitate to get engage into this type of currency. If all of us will be widely educated to barely understand the market we are all into, I guess we will have an awareness to prove the worth of holding and investing for better benefits to come but since we are not all understanding into the current situation the cryptocurrency market is up into now.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

OP is right specially the bold text. Crashes often signify a good entry point for young or early investors to try out the market. So, if you're looking to try to invest in cryptocurrency or bitcoins to be specific, then invest today when the market price is actually at its lowest.

skisport92

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

all known rules that no one observes) diversify deposits, do not invest all the money in the crypt. and do not believe in the legend, any most powerful project can be blown away.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

Its true when you are upcoming investor within the crash period, its seems impossible for those with near 70% lost in their funds, that require a double down for any gains, still i agreed with your statement, sometimes investment needs more than years to mature, well i might be stick with some big coins and leave it roll, the market is shrinking so much and even since no gains were there to be seen

Bitrecords

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

Now the price of bitcoins is decreasing. So do not sell. Wait until the price is sold. This is good for future growth. It is at any time to rise and fall. So follow the price cion day by day. Most people learn more about future projects. Crypto is the future digital currency.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

Its true when you are upcoming investor within the crash period, its seems impossible for those with near 70% lost in their funds, that require a double down for any gains, still i agreed with your statement, sometimes investment needs more than years to mature, well i might be stick with some big coins and leave it roll, the market is shrinking so much and even since no gains were there to be seen
Well i believe that there are so many investors that is now lossing due to the huge dip that we are now experiencing, bit I think losing on this down market is a normal thing specially to thise who dont have patience to wait, bit if we have patience and we can wait foe the price to rise maybe this huge dip can't make us loss, so my advise is just hold on till the crypto will going back to normal and earn.
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

I would advise you to invest in proven currencies in which you can be sure.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

I would advice you invest when others are scared, sell when they are buying.
Be patient also.
Do not be greedy, take profit when you see, no mater how little.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

You are relatively right on the market cycle analysis, but what the problem is that many people who invest in bitcoin are not real investors but people looking for quick money scheme. And at that most time becomes frustrated when ever there is a shift or crash in the price because they just jump into bitcoin without proper understanding, a good holder or investor will never complain because his/her actions are born out of intelligent calculation.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

It is best to make money on cryptocurrency with the help of investment. I myself have tried different strategies and watched others, and made sure that this is really the best strategy.

drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

If you have patience and invest in the long term, you are guaranteed to make a profit in the future. Bitcoin has great prospects, and if you are patient, you will succeed. A long-term investment is the best strategy.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:19:07 PM

Investing is really more profitable and simple strategy than trading or mining. I've been using it for years and don't even want to try anything else.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

Friends, there are only two ways, easy and reliable. For large work.

1 way Buy-Sell. But we must buy again at a higher price. I sold the cue ball and no cue ball. Sadly

2 way, share in the mining bullet. In this case, the cue drips every day, as much as it is extracted by the company. Here the main thing is not to make a mistake with the company. Autumn study carefully. There are many offers on the market, but most are fufel and divorce. We look at the block, if there is a company there, then you can say it's mining. And various statistics, by. Legality and attendance

3 yourself. But in the case of the jam, it is already useless. Do not lain alone.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:40:08 AM

I have also a small advice for all of those people who are afraid to hold there cryptos now, do not ever be afraid about holding a good cryptocurrency because crypto will make huge improvement in the future, so even the market will fall really high dont ever panic about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  

Jump to: