Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3853 times)
asdnguyenthanhtin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:16:08 AM
Merited by Getmon (1)

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Psychee

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

Well personally, I advise you to invest in Socratus this new and rapidly growing enterprise that does not deceive but at first I thought that the ransome swindlers and then made sure that the ochent is a good project
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

This makes a lot of sense. It's a cycle and eventually good times will come. The thing is just there will be times when it will take a very long duration before the cycles moves and if you're not prepared for that, you'd be pressured by dumps and crashes to decide to opt out at a loss. Regret will come afterwards.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Nobody should give up as they must keep moving forward with life. However, there are people who get scared easily. Those people will influence other people until the community grows. It is not a good thing to spread your fear on this forum. There are also people who are spreading hatred toward bitcoim because the price has dropped. And those people will influence the others until everyone hates bitcoin and stops investing in it. No one should follow others blindly. If you want the price to grow, then spreading fear or hatred will not make it increase again.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

How do you make money from pullbacks and market crashes in crypto? I know a way in the traditional stock market but not in crypto.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

true, you have to understand the MARKET first. for example bitcoin market is a rollercoster that goes up and down but eventually ends up higher than where it started at even if right now you are seeing the downside of it.

but the altcoin MARKET is very different. altcoins mainly don't have any future so they have become these pump and dumps which means investment in them, when you consider it longer term, is not a good idea ever. they are only good for short term speculation in small dozes.

There is a FOMO brewing...
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

yes your right, spending some time and knowledge in your investment is totally a well known as investors or a HOLDER, it is pretty much secure if you know all the markets, trades and the cycle of your investment in markets to monitor how it is work and how you smart as a holder. crypto has more volatility after time pass by, meaning dont invest too much if you cannot afford to loose, or if you have more faith on the projects that your money putted on, dont be afraid of what you have to seen, but look forward in what you have to got.
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

well i am asking someone post this topic this is incredible fact that the new comers may now thank you for sharing this knowledge to us keep it up.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Be an traders or even good coin holder are both good things to do just to earn profit from it. However, cryptomarket are typically in cycling movements which is goes round and round which clearly means that there will be ups and downs performance. So it should dump and pump situations that we need to be much prepared to encountered because it's typically normal things to happened.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

Don't be a blind anything. the number one cause of traders getting rekt is they get married to one point of view and go down with it. anyone should be ready to flip whenever necessary and discard their previous positions if they're looking like their tide is turning.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:43:23 PM

Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

How do you make money from pullbacks and market crashes in crypto? I know a way in the traditional stock market but not in crypto.
That is simply called retracement in forex trade as far as I know. It usually happens in crypto market when the market is dropping, Thus, making money from it means investing or buying as it is cheaper so that you make huge profit.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

This is a welcome perspective one which I can't find fault only I think that a person needs to time it right, it's true that many of the people who brought it at low or high level could not sell, while I do advocate hodl but if the need arises and you feel a sale makes sense then one should go for it. Though I would add a disclaimer here, getting a wrong sale can be disastrous.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

This is an open to everyone that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you really need to have a wide knowledge about it and you need to search and study what is crypto. This will help you to know where is the better choice to invest.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

That is simply called retracement in forex trade as far as I know. It usually happens in crypto market when the market is dropping, Thus, making money from it means investing or buying as it is cheaper so that you make huge profit.

do not forget that there is a huge difference between drops. not all of them are the same. for example since you mentioned Forex, if a country's economy is turning to shit, their currency value will tank. that doesn't mean you should buy it as it is dropping because it may not recover at all or for years.
the same thing is true in crypto market. many of the altcoins that are dropping may not recover ever as they die and disappear. it is like penny stocks. the companies go under every day.

There is a FOMO brewing...
katrinmi

Activity: 121
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:03:15 PM

Well personally, I advise you to invest in Socratus this new and rapidly growing enterprise that does not deceive but at first I thought that the ransome swindlers and then made sure that the ochent is a good project

Recently I have found about ICO - EON and I have decided to invest there. As for me it is a good project that is dedicated to empower developers to create more games.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

Investment always has to do with thorough investigation of the project. Many are in for quick bucks when the bull comes in. They invest in any project they can find just to make more money. And when the markets dip, they sell at a loss because they know they've bought low quality coins.
In as much as it is good to make money by the market movements, nothing s as important as actually taking time to study the company. At least you know that the coin has a real worth.

Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

Personally, I advise to be patient. Bitcoing and all cryptocurrencies came from nothing. Rose above the challenge and succeeded. There is no question that the market is going to bounce back. Lastly, invest only how much you can take losing.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

You have actually hit the nail on the head. A lot of people are only speculating thinking that they are investing. I checked the bitcoin market statistics yesterday and I was surprised with the result in that the price of bitcoin now compared to last 3 years has increased more than 2000% yet the same people who complain that they are investors and losing the money invested because of the dwindling price whereas same people would invest in Treasury Bills of 12.5% per annum with 37.5% cumulative in 3 years, also is the investment in Mutual funds with maximum of 18% per annum give cumulative of 54%. The best of investment that would have been real estate cannot turn out an ROI of 100% within 3 years. I have never seen that happen anywhere in the world.
Luizrosevelt

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

FOMO (fear of missing out): Indeed, it really isn’t fun to see such situations from the outside – when a certain coin is being pumped up like crazy with huge two-digit gains in minutes. Stay off of this and think logically first.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: