Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 08:53:50 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 2900 times)
bitcame

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you. I believe that the long term investments are always profitable in the long run. We must learn to be patient and hodl the coins for long term investments.
when it comes to bitcoin, it is not only suitable for long-term investments, it is also ideal for short-term investments. but in short-term investments requires good analysis because they do not just hold assets, but market analysis is necessary.

✹✹✹ FiveStarMiningNetwork.com ✹✹✹
ERC20 Token that will bring returns to its token holders
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jirene21

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
My advice about the crypto market is that buy cryptocurrency in lower price maybe this moment is the right time to buy some and then sell it when its price is very high usually it happens in ber months and before and after the new year.

dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:27:20 PM

the blind bull is a very dangerous thing especially when the market is down you try to swim against the flow and end up losing more money. And vice versa happens when you become the blind bear as well.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

Just trade when you have enough knowledge in techique analysis. I think hodl is better way to invest. 
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

ok i like the whole tip. but i don't understand, do you mean that when the market crashes you make more money? my fear with cryptocurrency is sometimes if your a holder or an investor,when there's pumping and these token's grow it doesn't take time they drop bck and chances of them going up again it's like 10-0% . any advise on how sell in that situation.

RUBY-X
♦️♦️♦️♦️Token Sale - 20 August 2018♦️♦️♦️♦️ (https://token.ruby-x.io/#)
hakertajniak

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:09:36 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

My advice is never buy bitcoin at the high price or when crypto is on the hype, because you will have a chance to loss if the hyping stop.
The price will decrease and corrected back after. Like many peoples on the dec 2017 hype bought many cryptocurrency and ended by selling lower.
The time for buying is now, when the market is on the bottom.

Jihuny23

Activity: 196

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:16:23 AM

Indeed, knowledge is important when we plunge in any world including crypto currency. All options are up to you whether you will choose to invest or hold a crypto currency coin. Although the choice is free in your hands, the key is to understand all about the business in crypto currency. Do not be afraid to do business and do not be afraid of fluctuating prices. All can be overcome when you have a smart strategy in playing. Indeed the market cycle is uncertain, sometimes above and not close the possibility of stagnant below. My advice to the crypto currency market to be more patient and remain a wise and intelligent player. Do not play cheats so the crypto currency market can be back to normal and stable.

THE KWATT COIN ~ TOKENIZED ELECTRICITY ~ https://4new.io/ powered by: 4NEW - POWER TO THE PEOPLE LITERALLY
makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

Thank you very much for the kuwcj and trust us, thank you very much
kotajikikox

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

The cycle of bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency are way back from the beginning since bitcoin start to b come famous in the market as decentralized currency from the very cheaper value until hit the very expensive value in the market place.

They have nothing to worry and afraid about the price lower than before and afterwards the orice will bounce back again until until hit the last year ath.

Andrew S

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:01:33 PM

The market is very specific territory.  You need good knowledge in order not to lose all your money.
Jetakenare

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

Thanks for this and this is how I have approached the recent bear market. Take it for what of is. The markets are always volatile and one can make money either ways.
Arifulislam1010

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

Really this a good advice to all also for beginner based on this this idea can help the investment and market need this types of people who can share good ideas and encourage people to invest more and technical way so people will increase their profit.
somebadger

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

This is the moment in when you can make a lot of money if you are smart enough, sadly, most of the people do not like to invest.
cryptosharon

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:03:52 AM

MY advice is to stay close to the market for the fact the use the rising cryptocurrency to make for your currencies that you have lost. Crypto market needs patience.
Patpro

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:09:27 AM

it is definitely right. the market is more or less like a circle, the ups and downs are part of it and so the earlier we understand that, the better for us. This will even prevent panic sales

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:22:30 AM

your opinion is very true for me we must be good at taking advantage of the opportunities that exist to gain a profit in that investment

elwiswoodie

Activity: 308
Merit: 16

BQT - Social P2P Crypto Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:27:45 AM

Who is not afraid of risk?
but that crypto is a very unique risk, and with crypto also one can get an experience in investing
buying when the market is crashing, and selling when the candle starts to green is the best way in my opinion

Hazaki

Activity: 392
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:37:58 AM

People should not be afraid to be engaged in trading , nor to be holders . What they should understand and be afraid of is getting out / purchasing coins in bad moments . There's an old saying stating that "people should buy when there is blood in the streets" and that translates to whenever it's going crazy and people are panicking -> that's the best time for you to buy and we are living that at the moment so people will be GETTING OUT in a bad moment and people will be INVESTING , and when the cycle goes to the opposite phase those who got out will be regretting it !

cryptoabc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:48:21 AM

It a good time to hold or invest in the crypto market. The price is quite low now which provides opportunity to invest in crypto currency for the prople who has less amount of capital.
jojohamasa

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:53:23 AM

Important advices especially at this difficult time
At every drop to the market you find the frightened shouting
And fill the prospects pessimistic and negative
They must learn before entering the
market

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.