Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3851 times)
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

Stock feel and rise again, gold fell and rise again oil fell and rise again, same happening with crypto. Fair value always declared by traders.

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DavidBolster

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:05:40 PM

Okay, I will thank you for the advice. I believe that if anyone follows this things they will surely do profit in the industry.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

I still dont understand why there are people who thinks that bitcoin is going to skyrocket during this year, maybe the market is on a good condition at the moment but it does not mean that the price will make a x300 in less than five months, came on guys, be realistic at least

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Cryptoville247

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:57:05 PM

I do share this idea and believe with you too. One can actually take advantage of the market volatility and make good profit from it too. With volatility in the market, you can make good fortunes from trading within 24 hours. But you need to also be careful about this as there is also the possibility of loosing if your get the timing all wrong.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

The crypto market is an evolving platform, to get the best from the space, ensure you take note of the underlisted.
1. Take profit regularly from your investment or token receive from bounty.
2. Invest what you can afford to loss.
3. Research well before investing and not invest best researching about the project, do notinvest base on ICO review site, they are more like a guide.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2166

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

This is the best advice i ever read so far in this forum. I agree with your point, because many people still too blind to look up the reality that sometimes market crashes is can happen.

It depends on what is considered a trading cycle. When will Bitcoin's price return to $20000? I guess, not this year. In my opinion, the crypto exchange markets are not cyclical. The price of BTC can go in any direction, therefore getting a profit using some cycle strategy is not easy. My advice is to buy on the low levels and to sell on the high levels. No any cycle, just try to predict the prices movement.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
Thanks for sharing such an insightful advice. I believe most people in the crypto community do not understand how the crypto market is. Cryptocurrency is still in its developing state. Volatility of its market is meant to happen. Every newly developed technology always faces some level of challenges because it introduces change to its environment. Some people finds it difficult to accept change.
yusbeelly

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

the idea is not to get discouraged and move on, these cycles will arrive soon and we will all be benefited

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

This is the best advice i ever read so far in this forum. I agree with your point, because many people still too blind to look up the reality that sometimes market crashes is can happen.

It depends on what is considered a trading cycle. When will Bitcoin's price return to $20000? I guess, not this year. In my opinion, the crypto exchange markets are not cyclical. The price of BTC can go in any direction, therefore getting a profit using some cycle strategy is not easy. My advice is to buy on the low levels and to sell on the high levels. No any cycle, just try to predict the prices movement.
I also think that the price of bitcoin might not get to that level again this year because the sign of a strong price movement to the top is very low and i think that this year is a bearish year for the cryptocurrency and we need to admit it in order to not keep faking ourselves into a belief that is not going to happen, we need to live in a reality.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

Those in trouble are the people who's invested ATH and thats wyhy we are hearing many arguments and expectation regarding the growth,but the normal member is happy having this dip because they can purchase more coins while waiting for the pump or bull market  
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:47:40 PM
Merited by stephanirain (2)

Thanks for sharing such an insightful advice. I believe most people in the crypto community do not understand how the crypto market is. Cryptocurrency is still in its developing state. Volatility of its market is meant to happen. Every newly developed technology always faces some level of challenges because it introduces change to its environment. Some people finds it difficult to accept change.
You need to understand that the price of bitcoin in market is unstable and unpredictable. And dont be afraid if the price is dropping, just stay calm on hold your bitcoin for a while, or else you will do the panic selling. About holding and selling, if you are satisfied on the price on the market go sell it, but if not, just hold it.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:57:40 AM

For me before you invest in crypto market you have to study it first and learn it so you will know what to do and you will not lose what you invested. In investing in the crypto it is too risky and it will be hard for you to earn big if you do not know what you will do to make a good profit. Some others who lose what they invested are telling that crypto is not true and you will not earn from it. For me they only say it because they lacked of knowledge, they do not know how to make a big profit, their mindset in crypto market is just to earn but they do not know the real meaning of the crypto market. They need to research how they will earn, what is the meaning of the crypto, how to invest and how they will make their investment double and their are many more. They just nned to be industrious in finding ways on how to make a good and big profit and be positive and open minded. 
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

Those in trouble are the people who's invested ATH and thats wyhy we are hearing many arguments and expectation regarding the growth,but the normal member is happy having this dip because they can purchase more coins while waiting for the pump or bull market 
That is true, instead of being sad and angry for the dip of this market. We should be happy and we should smile because that is the meaning that we are happy to embrace this kind of situation and we know what to do and that is to buy the dips and keep our bitcoin for long term or just wait for the bull run to sell some of our bitcoin.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:30:31 AM

Speculation dependably needs to do with exhaustive examination of the task. Numerous are in for brisk bucks when the bull comes in. They put resources into any task they can discover just to profit. Furthermore, when the business sectors plunge, they offer at a misfortune since they know they've purchased low quality coins.

In as much as it regards profit by the market developments, nothing s as imperative as really setting aside opportunity to examine the organization. At any rate you realize that the coin has a genuine worth.
Anhmai

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:31:34 AM

80% of the money from the billionaires comes from crises. The difference between successful and failing is seeing opportunity or fear in difficulty. Virtual money market is a market with many fluctuations and the price it drops is a normal thing. Smart investors are always looking for opportunities to make their money from times like these
cold cool

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

I also regret that I always thought the bull market would last for a long time. Before, I thought the bull market would last forever.
Rumhocker

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of people around who really think that they will be millionaires in a few days from now, that is the main reason of why i like to be possitive about bitcoin and i am not one of them, but yes, the market is suffering now
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:54:18 AM

Yeah, i have noticed also that the rise in the market don't not last long and most probably the decline from the market will follow. This is where the greatest opportunity to invest because obviously the price will go low and the market volume inflates so it tends to be in a vice versa situation. Declined market is pretty natural phenomena in the market there is nothing to worry about red percentage in the market  Cheesy

rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:12:26 AM

I usually do both i do hold and invest by dividing some of my hard worked bitcoins into three categories. Holding, Investing and using it.
Nahid Alom

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

Virtual money market is a market with many fluctuations and the price it drops is a normal thing. Smart investors are always looking for opportunities to make their money from times like these
  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: