Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2018, 05:52:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3405 times)
MommyElsa

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Nobody should give up as they must keep moving forward with life. However, there are people who get scared easily. Those people will influence other people until the community grows. It is not a good thing to spread your fear on this forum. There are also people who are spreading hatred toward bitcoim because the price has dropped. And those people will influence the others until everyone hates bitcoin and stops investing in it. No one should follow others blindly. If you want the price to grow, then spreading fear or hatred will not make it increase again.

Yes,  spreading the negative things about bitcoin will not help but instead it will effectbthe bitcoin price to drop once again but when we inform others about btc and how they can earn with it,  it will help to attract more investors.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poldanmig

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:02:31 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
which you convey in your opinion is very appropriate because confidence and patience can make us successful in investing for profit

W12.io

Blockchain       
protocol
█████ F O L L O W  U S █████....
TELEGRAM........[/glow]
WHITEPAPER
TWITTER...............
FACEBOOK.
  Built.......
.F O R :
           ,o████o. dd████o
          d████████d████████.
          ██████████████████b
          Y█████████████████'
           Y███████████████P
            Y████████████P'
              `████████P'
                `Y███P'
        ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄.] ,____  _▄██'
     ,d██████████████████b▄██P'
  ,d███████████████PP▀██████P
   Y██████████████████████P
    `█████PPP██████████P'
      Y█P'     '`""PP'
CHARITY
m    a    r    k    e    t
        ,oo█████████oo.
      ,█████████████████.
    ,█████████████████████.
   ,███████████████████████.
  ,███  ██       ██      ███.
  d███  ██  ███████  ██  ███b
  d███  ██  ███████  ██  ███b
  Y███  ██  ███████  ██  ███P
  `███  ██       ██      ███'
   `███████████████████████'
    `█████████████████████'
      `█████████████████'
        `YP█████████PP'
ICO
     d██████b                   ,d█████L
    ]████████'                  ████████b
     Y███████                   Y███████'
       `""'Y██. ,oo██████oo.  ,o██Y███P'
            `Y███P"'7oo.'`Y██d█P'
            ,██P   ,d██bo.  Y██p
           ,██'  d████████   `██p
           ██P   Y███o._`'    Y██
           ██[    `Y█████o    ]██[
   ___     ██b   ,o__'Y███b   d██
 d█████bood███.  Y████████P  ,██'
d████████"''`██o_ '"Y██P'  _o██b
`███████P     Y██bo..  L,od██PY██o.,ooo.
 `Y███P'        '"██████PP"'    `████████.
                 ,██'            ████████b
               _od█P             Y██████P
             ,██████b              `"""'
             ████████b
             Y███████
CROWD -
FUNDING
....Token sale is LIVE.....
.R E G I S T E R  for the 
.....TO K E N  S A L E 
crustycrab666

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

never invest what you can't afford to lose. Cryptocurrency is very profitable but you do not be careless. Do a good analysis, do not panic easily. Keep your asset security and do not be affected by the lure of joining cooperation if you do not want to be fooled, you have to be careful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
merlix

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:55:33 PM

Hi this is a good advice. take adventage of low term price fluctuations is pure speculation. Think and trust that a thing has a real value, that will grow in the future is investing. Good point of view mate. I agree with what you've said!
soros008

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:24:13 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

But i think I am afraid to take money out of MyEtherWallet when I know market is about to crash.. Where do I put the money - unsecured exchanges ??
Karie_Legend

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:25:41 AM

never invest what you can't afford to lose. Cryptocurrency is very profitable but you do not be careless. Do a good analysis, do not panic easily. Keep your asset security and do not be affected by the lure of joining cooperation if you do not want to be fooled, you have to be careful.

This should be understood first to learn more about Bitcoin because you can be very disappointed if you do not know the way it is because Bitcoin is not a stable currency.

Alex_ompong

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:15:34 AM

Hello, if I follow your advice, can I make a lot of money, where do I start and what are the risks? If only profit can you give me one name?Thank you
Batask

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:35:10 AM

Hello, if I follow your advice, can I make a lot of money, where do I start and what are the risks? If only profit can you give me one name?Thank you

Well a simple advice coming from me, no matter what happen to the coin, if they falls down deeply dont sell it rushly, youll loss some of your money, just keep holding and be patient. It will rise soon.
kiendepzai24

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

It really says something about the security that bitcoin has. EVen with people all around to see your money they can't get to it. ALthough in this case, even the owner. So let's be careful guys!
daovhhs

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

Personally, I advise to be patient. Bitcoing and all cryptocurrencies came from nothing. Rose above the challenge and succeeded
acord00

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:06:54 AM

Indeed in playing crypto currency we must equip ourselves with deep knowledge. Without such knowledge then we do not have the courage to take decisions and if you have the courage then we will be prone to take the wrong decision. I am sure if we have deep knowledge then any market condition does not make us panic. When we have knowledge then we will also implement a strategy that is certainly intelligent based on our knowledge and science. Market conditions are a reasonable condition because the trading cycle is sometimes above and sometimes also below. The key, we must be patient, calm, and always add insight.
Ramonranger

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:14:22 AM

Thanks for the meaningful advice, im holding a little amount of BITCOIN while waiting for the right cycle of value that cope my financial need, for now bitcoin value is not much due to low prices but good for someone on buying bitcoin.
Nexjr14

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

Well a simple advice coming from me, no matter what happen to the coin, if they falls down deeply dont sell it rushly, youll loss some of your money, just keep holding and be patient. It will rise soon.
Yes, this is a correct suggestion. We also have to play with patience, because every coin will definitely decrease in price. This is what we see in the crypto market. True, that panic will lose the wealth that we invest in crypto. Invest with your patience.
MidKnight

Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

I don't feel brave nowadays. If only the market will go up and down as usual but no, it does not happen anymore. I see my altcoins recover 10-15% and then after 2 weeks, I see it losing almost 150% on its value. This year is just really bad and no advice will work on the worst year of crypto.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
PortiaMMattison

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:06:49 AM

Thank your advice, in the past I met many problems when I invested into crypto but after the period I joined it, I see that it is not too difficult to trade Grin
SeVenlast

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:21:11 AM

I don't feel brave nowadays. If only the market will go up and down as usual but no, it does not happen anymore. I see my altcoins recover 10-15% and then after 2 weeks, I see it losing almost 150% on its value. This year is just really bad and no advice will work on the worst year of crypto.

Such is the virtual world that can not be predicted when it will experience a loss or will experience huge profits in the can.

Getmon

Activity: 782
Merit: 252

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:23:52 AM

Blind investment will put you in either two positions, over-confidence or panic. Blind over-confidence may sound not too dangerous but it may actually be the cause of your failure. There are investors who are trusting too much to the point of blindly holding without definite terms and enough research. There are markets that failed totally, resulting to coins having no more value at all. Panic is also one result since the investors who are not well-informed might react too much to a temporary market fall.

▓▓▓▓████░░░▒▓▓▒    ▓▓
                      ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░█▓▓▒
                 ██▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░█▓▓▒▒▒▒▓
             █████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███     ▓▓▓░█▓▓▒▒▒████▒
          ███████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓████     █▓▓▓░█▓▓▒▒▒███████
       ██████████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓░██▓▒▒▒█████████▓
     ███████████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓░██▓▓▒▒▒███████████
  ████████▒█████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓░░██▓▓▒▒▒█████████████
████████████████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░██▓▓▒▒▒████████▒██████▓
███████████████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░██▓▓▓▒▒▒██████████████▓
   █████████████▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▓▓▓▒▒▒▒████████████▓
     ▒███████████▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒███████████
        █████████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒██ █████▒
           ▓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒██████
               █████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒████
                   █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
                        ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
                                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

ALTAIR VR

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Tashi

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:34:26 AM

My small advice would probably be, never get yourself fooled by phishing scams and educate yourself, engage more to gain knowledge and experiences for a better investment. Also, don't forget to update yourself with cryptomarket news.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Kotone

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

My small advice would probably be, never get yourself fooled by phishing scams and educate yourself, engage more to gain knowledge and experiences for a better investment. Also, don't forget to update yourself with cryptomarket news.

my simple advice to you is think carefully before you doing one things. not only in this industry but in every decision you have to make. we know that in this industry, big money is involved here. and I know that we don't want to waste our money in just instant like for those scammers, , phishing and etc. just think carefully.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄        
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄    
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄  
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀  
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀    
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀        
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Angna27

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:11:12 AM

Crypto market will always be like that like yoyo, like roller coaster it goes up and down from time to time...good thing its not always down, but there is up too, and whenever these changes occur it gives us a chance to sell and trade, to hold and wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.