Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2018, 09:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3417 times)
SABRINASMF77

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:27:33 AM

Your advice is you must accept that Crypto market is always include risks. Therefore, you should think carefully and be intelligent enough in order not to suffer a loss
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pantastikman

Activity: 76
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:54:49 AM

I totally agree with this, the market has a fair share of ups and downs moments, for you to stay strong through all these as an investor, you have to ensure that you have the trust and understanding on what you are investing at. I would also want to recommend this new and high potential ICO project called EON, it is the first decentralized game network. You can research more about it and I am sure you will also see the great potential this project can give since it is very in especially for this generation who are very much into gaming,interacting and meeting people and gaining new friends through this platform has come to a whole new level.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
stepman

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:06:03 AM

everyone that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you really need to have extensive knowledge about it and you need to find and learn what is crypto. This will help you know where better options to invest As much as it is good to make money with market movements, nothing as important as actually taking time to learn the company. At least you know that the coin has real value.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

Yes, self esteem is very important when trading and knowledge take it all, trading might be stressful but it has gain and time taking also require knowledge in TA and self esteem to really take the action because many are afraid of loosing what they have even after knowing little about the trade but to be confident in yourself also go along way .

Abolaji11

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

This makes a lot of sense. It's a cycle and eventually good times will come. The thing is just there will be times when it will take a very long duration before the cycles moves and if you're not prepared for that, you'd be pressured by dumps and crashes to decide to opt out at a loss. Regret will come afterwards.
You have said it all. Once you understand that it is not a must that a market kept it upward movement, that a downside can also come (cyclical movement), then you have to take a very good position at every instant. If it happen you make a bad judgment of a coin and probably buy at all time high and the market started it downward price movement . Accept your lose by selling at a short loss( if you are a short time trader or day trader) and move on but if you a holder, keep calm, the market will likely recover with time... But my advice is do not be a foolish investors,  understand the market before you dwell in.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

MUUSIC COIN | POS/MN

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:56:02 PM

Keep holding and also not being a panic selling is the best advice I feel. Because most of those who often lose out on their investment, they just do not keep it up. So stay patient and keep holding when the market is dipped and must be strong by not being a panic selling.

███████████████████                                                 
      █████████████████████                                               
     █████████████████████       ███████                                   
     █████████   █████████     ██████████                                 
                 ████████     ███████████                                 
                █████████    ███████████      ███████                     
               █████████   █████████████    █████████                     
               ████████   █████████████   ███████████                     
              █████████ ██████████████   ████████████                     
             ████████████████████████  █████████████                       
             ██████████████  ██████████████████████                       
            ██████████████  ██████████████████████                         
            █████████████  █████████████  ███████   █  ███▀   ██  ███▀     
           ████████████    ████████████  ███████   █  ███    ██  ███       
          ████████████    ███████████   ███████   ██  ███▄  ▄██  ███       
          ██████████     ███████████   ███████   █████████████████████   
         ██████████      █████████     ██████████████████▀                 
        ██████████       ████████      ████████████████▀                   
        ███████           █████         ████████████▀
  MUUSIC COIN 
Earn rewards by joining in Muusic Coin Platform
|
      ███████████████████████████████████████     
      ███████████████████████████████████████     
     ███               █████               ███   
     ███            ███████████            ███   
     ███           ██████   ████           ███   
     ███          ██████     ████          ███   
     ███          ██████ ████████          ███   
     ███           ███   ███████           ███   
     ███            ██████████             ███   
     ███               ████                ███   
     ███           ████ ███ ████           ███   
     ███           ████ ███ ████           ███   
     ███                                   ███   
     ████████████████████████████████████████     
     █████████████████████████████████████████   
    ███  █ █ █ █ █               █ █ █ █ █  ███   
  ████                                       ███ 
  █ ███████████████████████████████████████████ █
██                ███████████████                █
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE ULTIMATE ONLINE MUSIC PLATFORM | POS/MN
ANN BOUNTY DISCORD TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
|
greg0rioo

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

Many people in this world have many suggestions and these suggestions are definitely average vary. If my personal advice is about the crypto market, we must stay strong with the bad news of the crypto market and always be optimistic with any circumstances.
virarara

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:14:24 PM

Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

How do you make money from pullbacks and market crashes in crypto? I know a way in the traditional stock market but not in crypto.
Yes I agree with you we have to trust with cryptocurrency, that they give us advantage if we invest with them and even can make us become rich.
shimbark123

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:18:08 PM

"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
EXACTLY! This is where opportunist people get into business. We, those people who are afraid can't get into where we wanted to go to. But those opportunist be there anytime they want to.  Be an opportunist people.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ CONVENTMENT ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈IoT B2B Logistics┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ IoT B2B Logistics for the Cannabis Industry! ≈

【 ICO BEGINS SEPTEMBER 30TH 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

cryptocurrency is an internet coin and already many people in the world use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency coin. And the current crypto market is not good enough, but I still believe that the crypto market will be back to normal.
sarta afdal17

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

Many people just speculate thinking that they are investing. They invest in whatever projects they can find just to make more money. And when the market goes down, they sell the losses because they know they've bought low-quality coins. As much as it's great to make money with market movements, nothing as important as actually taking time to learn the company. At least you know that the coin has a real value in which a better choice to invest.. Smiley Smiley
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

Don’t start trading unless you have the optimal conditions to make the decision to start a trade and know when and how to get out of it. Pressure almost always creates losing trades.
melted349

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

Not a bad time if you have a proper plan, if not wait a bit. Actually keep strong known as precious terms. I honestly feel that its probably gonna stabilise at this level so wait until it turns out. Don't be stupid sorted Bitcoin at this position, otherwise will regret later.
not just to be easily giving up for the chance that you know you may be rewarded for as what your patience can be applied make sure that you know everything and you have to be more aware on what you may also have to do with , everything here are need to stay calm and dont be greedy and immediate for everything.

IAGON  ⚡️ WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️
  LINK TO TOKEN SALE | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Batask

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:19:56 AM

Don’t start trading unless you have the optimal conditions to make the decision to start a trade and know when and how to get out of it. Pressure almost always creates losing trades.

True, you're right my friend, pressure is always there. Pressure or panic is only natural emotion in trading, if you want to start trading eliminate that kind of attitude and be wise, invest wisely and make a good strategy to earn profit.
yurekaa

Activity: 546

PlayGame.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:28:09 AM

fluctuating prices are very reasonable if we play in the crypto world. being a trader or investor equally well and all it takes the courage to make a decision when selling and buying. so we must be prepared to deal with price movements without putting aside risk.

████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
█████                  █████
█████                  █████
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
█████      ██████      █████
█████      ██████      █████
▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀      █████
                       █████
                       █████
▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
█████      █████████████████
█████      █████████████████
PLAYGAME.
▄█████▄
██▀ ▀██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██▄ ▄██
▀█████▀
▄█████▄
██▀ ▀██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██▄ ▄██
▀█████▀
▄█████▄
██▀ ▀██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██▄ ▄██
▀█████▀
▄█████▄
██▀ ▀██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
 ██
 ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██▄ ▄██
▀█████▀
Medium
Twitter
YouTube
CryptoMoar

Activity: 416
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

Crypto price turnover in the trade market is very reasonable. if we become traders or investors, surely we will experience it so we do not worry about price movements but we must be a trader or an intelligent investor to be able to take advantage of any price movements.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
UptempoMarketers

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:08:35 AM

I agree that you should hold on if you trust the market and the coin, but it's important to keep in mind that people are prone to maintain the status quo (in this case holding on to their asset) rather than change their position. In statistics, the former is called type 2 error and the latter, type 1 error. You should constantly assess your chances of making these two type of errors equally.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:19:40 AM

fluctuating prices are very reasonable if we play in the crypto world. being a trader or investor equally well and all it takes the courage to make a decision when selling and buying. so we must be prepared to deal with price movements without putting aside risk.
Exactly! Preparation and knowledge are the two important factors that we need to acquire. These would help us guide on how to be aware and be educated of what is the real deal in the field of cryptocurrency. Don't panic when market is not on our favorable side, it's a normal trend. Stay patient, positive, be hopeful, and trust that market can certainly recover.

Yoo

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:23:24 AM

Yeah. . I agree with you. But I think between trade and hold is a difficult choice.  And what makes it difficult to choose between trade and hold is our lack of understanding of the market.  And I know  there are still many people who do not understand about market.

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:24:00 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.

I agree with this and I have always said the same thing... If you believe in what you invest in, you are looking at the long term picture and short term fluctuations don't really matter.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.