Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 12:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3405 times)
tamquocchi33

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:29:50 AM

You must be patient and believe in what you are investing. Any risk may included, so you must be ready to be failed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arkham Knight

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

GigTricks.io | An Integrated Freelance Ecosystem

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

Let me remind you guys the people that last year a lot of people are wishing the bitcoin and other altcoins can be cheaper so they can buy it but I don't hear that they have done it. So the mindset should be like that when the market is falling so you'll get the best of both worlds.

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:25:47 AM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Nobody should give up as they must keep moving forward with life. However, there are people who get scared easily. Those people will influence other people until the community grows. It is not a good thing to spread your fear on this forum. There are also people who are spreading hatred toward bitcoim because the price has dropped. And those people will influence the others until everyone hates bitcoin and stops investing in it. No one should follow others blindly. If you want the price to grow, then spreading fear or hatred will not make it increase again.

Being in crypto market requires two important things. If you are a holder, you must have a lot of patience for bitcoin price recovers for a long time. And if you are an investor, you must be a risk take because you’ll he encountering so much market fluctuations here.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:38:29 AM

I can only recommend that to invest in this market you need to know how to run under the shark. Know the shark's psychology, you will get a profit.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 331
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

..you must make sure that you are investing the amount that you are afford to lose..everyone involve and engage in the world of crypto should be knowledgeable in the flow of the market..you should be patient and be on a hard work, believe o what you are investing and make sure that you will not neglect yourself and other thing related to you.

Eikocarol

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

SUPPORT

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

I thought being a holder more easier than be an investor right  Grin .

HTTPS://CSCJACKPOT.COM
Eva Ren

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:24:57 AM

I totally agree with you. Hence, I want to add one more important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Papaczed

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:30:44 AM

I totally agree with you. Hence, I want to add one more important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.

Crypto market is market where you could either earn or lose. You should have patience and good strategy when you’re about to enter in this world. Price volatility here is so high that what makes it riskier than any other investments.

███ Bitsgap - Cryptocurrency Multi-Exchange Trading Platform ███
[Sign up for Free]
Portfolio  |  Trading  |  Arbitrage  |  25+ Exchanges  |  10,000+ Cryptopairs[center
Lalafell

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

This is an open to everyone that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you really need to have a wide knowledge about it and you need to search and study what is crypto. This will help you to know where is the better choice to invest.
Actually, you must have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency before you invest on it so that you can gain income and money. If you want to get involve in cryptocurrency you must have brave heart and you must know that market is not stable so that there is chance you could hold your bitcoin. Investing in any cryptocurrencu is very risky but it could end up in a good things like being rich.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
holtzmann

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

IMO, holding is kind of starting point for new traders. They can buy some crypto, hold it and in the same time continue studying the aspects of trading, strategies, and other crypto-related stuff.
ngawethu1

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:51:46 AM

The first my advice,  the important factor that i'd like to share for you before get into that world is the patience. the second, you should separate your fund into many part for investing long term and short-term. as for me, i spend 30% of my asset for holding. the third, discipline is the key for trading in crypto market.
irfandi hasan

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:43:36 AM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Yes true passion that you provide is excellent. that certainly remain consistent in investing in the market despite the unstable price of crypto. but by continuing to monitor market crypto you can see the percentage and can consider the market price of crypto at any time
Mota satish

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:03:33 AM

Crypto market is very dangerous for newbies my first advice not invest your money in scam project please​ read all points about project and white paper.and give help masters in  crypto.
thenameisjay

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:41:15 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

OP is right. Don't ever be afraid of price and market crashes because it is only a good way to attract a lot of newbie investors to buy a lot and make the market stable again. I believe that through red days, we finally are capable of investing a lot on cryptocurrency.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Zaibraid

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

My advice to the crypto currency market is to improve the market situation starting from ourselves. We can make changes by taking an active role in the market. We can make sales or purchases actively. If we are only a holder without a real action then the market situation will also not change. As a wise and intelligent player we should not be afraid of the fluctuating market situation. We can invite others to improve market conditions by inviting them to play actively in trading crypto currency and spreading positive news about crypto currency.

elachious123

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:47:21 AM

You made a very important point here, it was insightful thanks, I have personally experienced this when I initially started Cryptocurrency
Findingnemo

Activity: 364
Merit: 16

Keep it simple,stupid!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Yes,many people still don't want to trade their coins but I think there is no special skills need if you want to trade bitcoin in the long term.We just need to buy and sell at the right time,never trade it for loss until that just hold it.But actually I hate trading because this is the thing that causes too much volatility in the crypto currency prices.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

Investment always has to do with thorough investigation of the project. Many are in for quick bucks when the bull comes in. They invest in any project they can find just to make more money. And when the markets dip, they sell at a loss because they know they've bought low quality coins.
In as much as it is good to make money by the market movements, nothing s as important as actually taking time to study the company. At least you know that the coin has a real worth.
I would agree. people invest for the wrong reasons and without a specific plan in mind. when they lose a lot that's when panic sets in. like you mentioned research is very important.

❗ BETINREAL.COM - Feel the Real Gambling Experience ❗
✮✮✮✮✮ BETINREAL Pre-ICO ❯ November 15th, 2018 (https://betinreal.com/)
Raphagalthena2

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

thanks for your advice it's helping me get more motivation in what i believe in bitcoin  Smiley.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

I quite agree. Its best to know what the market is doing before you take your investment decisions. Its not enough to just hold but you need to know exactly what you are holding and know when its best to hold it and not to hold coins/tokens blindly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.