Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2018, 03:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3408 times)
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:37:27 AM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
In cryptomarket, watch out for scams, There are few different scams in cryptoworld, Anything that is not buying a coin with a good reputation is a big risk, Just learn more about scams. In short be super careful about anything that promises free coins, sick returns or wants you to lend your coins. Buy the top coins using a careful strategy and ignore all the sites promising you they can outperform the market if only you give them x,y, and z.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barsharkol12

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

i agree with this also,there are cases in which one person is afraid of losing his money by joining in an ico or in trading they are always focusing on the negative side that my happen if the trade will be failed. there a lot of scams in crypto world. they must be more knowledgeable and they need to be more equipped when it comes to experience.
mornabo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Yes,many people still don't want to trade their coins but I think there is no special skills need if you want to trade bitcoin in the long term.We just need to buy and sell at the right time,never trade it for loss until that just hold it.But actually I hate trading because this is the thing that causes too much volatility in the crypto currency prices.
Honestly I also feel confused yesterday between selling or holding, but again it's about trust too, if you invest for the long term, then do not be afraid and hesitate with all the conditions that exist in the market, but if you invest for the short term, my advice is use the opportunity that comes as best you can

Datsuc13

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:45:52 AM

Finally! I already noticed less alt-swing based on Bitcoin change in comparison to the last few months. Should only decrease further as BTC dominance decreases.
leoasdnedc

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

My small advice is buying at red and selling at green. you just need to remember it
kosaymoive333

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:53:54 AM

Everyone can participate in Bitcoin speculation and among those who start with the smallest number is even nearly all of the assets they have, so the issue is not concerned with the volatility the market for them is very difficult. I think your opinion is only true for people with large assets and not worried about market volatility because it does not affect so much to them.
Untill you

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

Yes you are absolutely true and I do agree with you. We should not wait for the bearish market to make investment. Rather proper plan and technical investment can be profitable at anytime. But to make that possible huge study and market analysis are required. Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
panosdada

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:27:55 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
You're saying the right thing. I have long understood that the market condition does not matter - it is falling or growing. If it is correct to assess the situation, it is always possible to make a profit. Unfortunately, most people ignore the analysis.

lepeirisjs12jsjs21

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

I think the smart way to catch the opportunity or wait for the opportunity is the tricks of the traders in the commercial market. What you say is not wrong, to have a result that is expected or hard to find out and have the process to achieve.
Giardina

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:39:39 AM

Trading on the cryptocurrency market is a rather complex and responsible business that requires knowledge, certain thinking and character.Experience comes in the course of activities.

p3ppymon

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

It might takes months but the price will eventually come back to its original value where you positioned your buy or sell order. It require patience not to cancel that position once the price has fluctuated by 50% or more. Steel nerves is what it takes.
hometester

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

such thoughts take place, but only if you have 5-6 fundamental coins, but if more, then you can get tired of constantly trading them, given that they should all be on cold, safe wallets

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:16:04 AM

What we need here is very long patience and a strong faith.  Being knowledgeable about it is a great advantage, and to do it we must be very .. to all the details when doing our researches
patron bounty

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

the point is, we must be good at reading opportunities.
and never wasted the opportunity, because the crypto market changes every time.
oriontab

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:32:03 PM

A lost of persons are claiming to be hodler, there is more it being a holder, one should be able to sell when your tokens hit the room, because it will eventually go down after some time.The market is cyclical

MONARCH | THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION | Private Sale is LIVE! ▬▬ "Be your own KING" | PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018 ▬▬▬▬▬
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

I think what you said has a really good sense in what you are saying. This market has to see most of you and not those who just come and do hit and run in the crypto world.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                           Knowledge As A Service +
                 Public ICO is live!      ›› ›  BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW  ‹ ‹‹                            Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN            = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
kiboloves

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

The encryption market is not a special market, it is also a cycle of all investment. It is the most important thing to make a good plan for its own investment and spend more time to understand the encryption.

amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

yes, everything moving at the price of the crypto currency will initially depend on market demand. If demand continues to increase then the price will rise, otherwise if demand decreases then the price will decrease. So in my opinion it is only a matter of time when many people start to come to the conclusion to buy on crypto and generate tremendous profits.
Dangdingdongbray

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:11:33 PM

My suggestion is,you really need to have extensive knowledge about it and you need to find and learn what is crypto.This will help you know which options are better for investing.But there is something that people will not understand.When the low price is an opportunity to make a purchase, and when the price is high,that's the time to make a sale.But sometimes,they over-react suddenly and suddenly,do a good analysis,do not panic easily.Keep your asset security and do not be affected by the lure of joining the cooperation if you do not want to be fooled,you have to be careful.
jumail

Activity: 241
Merit: 28

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

What we need here is very long patience and a strong faith.  Being knowledgeable about it is a great advantage, and to do it we must be very .. to all the details when doing our researches
You must also understand market analysis techniques in order to get a better chance. Hard work and patience is indispensable for coping with a very volatile cryptocurrency ecosystem, it all builds on experience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.