Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2018, 11:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3420 times)
vert12020

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

Thanks for your advice. You are right, investment is different from speculation. Investing gives you long term benefits that speculation only helps you in the instant.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
gamersarap

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:55:05 PM

The important part to me is that you have to learn it first and learn it so you will know what to do and you will not lose what you invest.In investing in crypto it is too risky and it will be difficult for you to earn a great income if you do not know what you will do to earn a good profit.Some other people who lose what they invest say that crypto is not true and you will not get it.For me they just say it because they lack knowledge,they do not know how to make big profits,their mindset in the crypto market is just to get but they do not know the true meaning of the crypto market.
nesis67

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:54:31 AM

I advise you to be patient and calm while waiting for an increase in the value of bitcoin price.Because in this case there must be an investment strategy.
Investing in bitcoin is a good choice because it provides a high profit income but you need to prepare the risk because the value of bitcoin prices is unpredictable sometimes up and down.
maydna

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

My small advice is buying at red and selling at green. you just need to remember it

the best advice for every trader is buying when the price is down and sell when the price is up and this is the basic strategy that we must know. but if somehow, we cannot buy at a lower price, we can hold for a while or if the price can get up in many times then we can use the chance to do scalping trade which can give us a profit too. this only works well if we know and we already buy the coin that can increase in the short time so we don't have to hold for a long time.

Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:04:24 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
You say the right thing if you want to earn, You need to be wise in using or holding bitcoin because the volatility of bitcoin you didn't know the increasing and decreasing of coins but you can always check it i believe you buy bitcoin in the lower price eventually bitcoin increase and sell it in this past few years i doing it you will never lose in bitcoin.

❍ Treon ❍ │▌▌▌  TwitterTelegram  │▌▌▌ ❍ Treon ❍
Utilities payments made  simple
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ███
fndsr

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:16:04 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
I think investing in crypto currencies is good at analyzing reading and often doing research, confidence and patience is the most important investment capital
abojamal

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

Market cycles between low and high are asa market action
The important thing is that you
must be aware of how to handle the ups and downs
And do not be afraid because fear is never a trait of a successful trader

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Iconic Love

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

Crypto market is a superb place to earn money and change financial condition.Here is three way to earn  money holding coins,investing in crypto currency and trading coins.it is a place where earning is very easy.All that a person need that is some experince and learn english an should be patient.crypto world is all about patience and work.because whatever is it buying coins,investing or trading it takes time to grow up tthe coins rate and reach in profit.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

Crypto market is a very complicated thing to enter considering all the risks and troubles you may get through during your investments and tradings. You should be knowledgeable enough to handle all the possible hardships you may encounter here. If you are not going to be smart and wise with your decisions here, you will totally loose plenty of money and will be regretful in the end.

wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

yes your right, spending some time and knowledge in your investment is totally a well known as investors or a HOLDER, it is pretty much secure if you know all the markets, trades and the cycle of your investment in markets to monitor how it is work and how you smart as a holder. crypto has more volatility after time pass by, meaning dont invest too much if you cannot afford to loose, or if you have more faith on the projects that your money putted on, dont be afraid of what you have to seen, but look forward in what you have to got.
Actually, spending on collecting knowledge and information about investment will really help you to become good investor and holder. If you speculate or you can read the chart in the market you can simply earn and make money. In addition, just spend more time in gaining knowledge before you enter in the world of investment.
sieemma

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency may be noticed as one of the most successful ways to make money but it could also be said as one of the unfortunate ways that people use to lose a bulk of their money while on the internet. Don't follow the crowd. Don't buy because everyone is buying. Read about why they are buying before you join them.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:13:09 PM

There are lots of sense in your advice brother, one has to know this thing very well so you can actually know the coin to hold or trade with at once. Let's give ourselves to learning and stop being in a hurry to gather coins
thet

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Research about crypto and how do the investors trade with it and start with the basic and continue to gain more knowledge while you are starting your trading career.  😉

SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

Crypto market is a very complicated thing to enter considering all the risks and troubles you may get through during your investments and tradings. You should be knowledgeable enough to handle all the possible hardships you may encounter here. If you are not going to be smart and wise with your decisions here, you will totally loose plenty of money and will be regretful in the end.

This is a good information, thanks for providing some of it, I agree that in crypto always look for the possibilities of it, see some profits in your own way.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Durugista

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

There are lots of sense in your advice brother, one has to know this thing very well so you can actually know the coin to hold or trade with at once. Let's give ourselves to learning and stop being in a hurry to gather coins

Yes, I agree, advice will be your stepping stone to succeed in this industry some advice is good and some are not, just choose the correct one that will help you overcome the crypto currency sphere.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

IMO, holding is kind of starting point for new traders. They can buy some crypto, hold it and in the same time continue studying the aspects of trading, strategies, and other crypto-related stuff.
A very good point indeed, it is really the trust that matters where as when you trust the crypto market it will surely give you the benifit you deserve. At the same time to be more specific, if is better to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin is the kings of all coins at the same time it is rapidly growing as of this moment. Bitcoin has a lot of potential where as it can help ua in the future.
CrypTM

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:30:03 AM

I quite agree. Its best to know what the market is doing before you take your investment decisions.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Nobody should give up as they must keep moving forward with life. However, there are people who get scared easily. Those people will influence other people until the community grows. It is not a good thing to spread your fear on this forum. There are also people who are spreading hatred toward bitcoim because the price has dropped. And those people will influence the others until everyone hates bitcoin and stops investing in it. No one should follow others blindly. If you want the price to grow, then spreading fear or hatred will not make it increase again.
Yeah I agree that, Just be patient to invest in bitcoin wallet for the future and you can get easy find out what time do you have purchased a bitcoin wallet.
KimmyF

Activity: 532

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

My small advice here in the crypto currency market is that people should have a characteristics in themselves to be patient. The Bitcoin community is keep on getting more and more popular as the days goes by. The market is really not stable because the Bitcoin downfall is keep going. But if you are patient enough, all your effort and time exerted to wait for the rise of the market price is worth it.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

If you are passionate about the bitcoin market or you like to invest in altcoin in the current market trend you have many plans for your investment, you have many plans as well as capital preparation. Take action on the crypto market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.