Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2018, 12:37:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3408 times)
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

I advise you to invest in ethereum and bitcoin now because these two currencies will likely increase in price and we will have more profits and opportunities when investing in the cryptocurrency market.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

My small advice here in the crypto currency market is that people should have a characteristics in themselves to be patient. The Bitcoin community is keep on getting more and more popular as the days goes by. The market is really not stable because the Bitcoin downfall is keep going. But if you are patient enough, all your effort and time exerted to wait for the rise of the market price is worth it.
I agree for being patient because it is the best way to get the best results because when you have the patience then it means that you will not be easily get shaken by the dumps or market crashes in the market and since you have a lot of patients then you can just wait for the best time to sell or sell when your target or dream price is already reach.

Moiyah

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

Hatred is not a good emotions that shall not be included in terms of trading and hodl. But then, the safest way is to hodl your investments whether the price was suddenly fall or rise. We can still aside emotions as we know that cryptocurrency have so much to offer. Volatility, profits and etc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Amarantcoral

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

your small advice give me a lot of motivation to keep believe in crypto market.
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Yes, while knowing that it is so much easier to live and Survive here on cryptocurrency market when you know that your money will come back to you eventually and you're not losing anything while you're not selling it.
cdoyle14

Activity: 154

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
It is really good advice for people who suggest investing in Bitcoin. First, you need to have some knowledge about the cryptocurrency and market in all. Second, you must create your own strategy how to earn money. Only after that, you can apply.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
KeezAZA

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

cryptocurrency is an internet coin and already many people in the world use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency coin. And the current crypto market is not good enough, but I still believe that the crypto market will be back to normal.

I agree with you because I still believe in it too. For nowadays the price on the market grows up and we all can see the news about it. So it really has a future for all of us.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

be a good investor is hard, we should do some research before invest in a coin or a project, and I think it will very hard if you be the investor, I think be a trader is more easier because as we know that traders is see the a speculation in a short term, not like the investor that should see the long term speculation

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Anish02

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:57:50 AM

Before making an investment always remember one thing that is don't be greedy. It will make you mentally or physically depressed. As well as you have to start with a small investment which can help you to understand the market and its changes. After understanding the whole concept of the market then you can start with major funds. Also, always make long-term investments instead of short-term. Short-term investments are riskier than long-term investment.

◎Telegram ◎Twitter       ☛☛☛☛☛   eSPORTS   ☚☚☚☚☚    Whitepaper◆ Website◆
  ☆Ann Thread  █▀ ECOSYSTEM "Empowering Gamers!" ▄█  Youtube☆
bayu7adi

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

https://nexybit.com/

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

right, sometimes I also feel affected by the sepkulation done by my friend, I really like the investment technique that you provide
at least, I also have to think to be able to invest in a project that is more potential for the future

binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

Thank you for your honest and sincere advice, I still have an old way and always put the tendency to hold in the long run is above all. So I always wait for the coin at a good price.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:20:19 AM

Well said. When you spend time to understand the crypto market, you don't really mind speculations. Knowledge and understanding definitely introduces trust and fear free atmosphere.
ir.yance

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:39:50 AM

you are right do not be afraid to invest if market prices have decreased due to down and rising market prices is the market cycle, we can take advantage of the market price cycles that often rise and fall. we all have to be brave in investing because investing in bitcoin will earn a lot of money.

shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

No one should surrender as they should continue pushing ahead with life. Be that as it may, there are individuals who get terrified effectively. Those individuals will impact other individuals until the point that the network develops. It's anything but something to be thankful for to spread your dread on this discussion. There are likewise individuals who are spreading scorn toward bitcoin on the grounds that the cost has dropped. Also, those individuals will impact the others until everybody loathes bitcoin and quits putting resources into it. Nobody ought to tail others aimlessly. In the event that you need the cost to develop, at that point spreading trepidation or contempt won't influence it to increment once more.
cryptokia

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

I also believe in that and now I am desperate waiting for the new cycle to begin so all the things that I have lost will recover and I would be more happy about that. Because for today so far I have lost $4,000 in the prices value.
greylandm

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

There is a way to make money from crash in traditional market but how do you do that in crypto?
nguyenlamqt116

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Because most people who regularly lose their investment money, they just do not keep it up. So be patient
enthusia

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Basically affirmative. Bitcoin's volatility was given wherein it considered as one of its components on how it works. We won't be feeling discouraged enough if we possess mastery about this industry especially those people who's been living with it for a greater time. Just thinking how people among proficiency level deals with it as they've been dealing with it in a long run now would tell you that its nothing to be worried.
cc80aa

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

My advice to all crypto traders  personally,dont risk your money to trading without proper training or knowledge about trading. Very important to the traders to have knowledge every step to step in trading market.
Hundian

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

Thanks for your advice. You are right, investment is different from speculation. Investing gives you long term benefits that speculation only helps you in the instant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.