Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3853 times)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

right, sometimes I also feel affected by the sepkulation done by my friend, I really like the investment technique that you provide
at least, I also have to think to be able to invest in a project that is more potential for the future
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

Thank you for your honest and sincere advice, I still have an old way and always put the tendency to hold in the long run is above all. So I always wait for the coin at a good price.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:20:19 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Well said. When you spend time to understand the crypto market, you don't really mind speculations. Knowledge and understanding definitely introduces trust and fear free atmosphere.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:39:50 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

you are right do not be afraid to invest if market prices have decreased due to down and rising market prices is the market cycle, we can take advantage of the market price cycles that often rise and fall. we all have to be brave in investing because investing in bitcoin will earn a lot of money.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

No one should surrender as they should continue pushing ahead with life. Be that as it may, there are individuals who get terrified effectively. Those individuals will impact other individuals until the point that the network develops. It's anything but something to be thankful for to spread your dread on this discussion. There are likewise individuals who are spreading scorn toward bitcoin on the grounds that the cost has dropped. Also, those individuals will impact the others until everybody loathes bitcoin and quits putting resources into it. Nobody ought to tail others aimlessly. In the event that you need the cost to develop, at that point spreading trepidation or contempt won't influence it to increment once more.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

I also believe in that and now I am desperate waiting for the new cycle to begin so all the things that I have lost will recover and I would be more happy about that. Because for today so far I have lost $4,000 in the prices value.
greylandm

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

There is a way to make money from crash in traditional market but how do you do that in crypto?
nguyenlamqt116

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Because most people who regularly lose their investment money, they just do not keep it up. So be patient
enthusia

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

Basically affirmative. Bitcoin's volatility was given wherein it considered as one of its components on how it works. We won't be feeling discouraged enough if we possess mastery about this industry especially those people who's been living with it for a greater time. Just thinking how people among proficiency level deals with it as they've been dealing with it in a long run now would tell you that its nothing to be worried.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

My advice to all crypto traders  personally,dont risk your money to trading without proper training or knowledge about trading. Very important to the traders to have knowledge every step to step in trading market.
Hundian

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

Thanks for your advice. You are right, investment is different from speculation. Investing gives you long term benefits that speculation only helps you in the instant.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

I think that you should only hold when the price is too low because there will be a time that the price will go high. If you think that the price is in its peak already for the month, then you should trade it.

Live for the moment.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:10:01 PM

Cryptocurrency market consists of two categories of people. Holders and day traders. Holders are much better as it gives a lot of peace of mind and also, you know how to pick your project and believe in the project and even if the market is plummeting, you hold the long term.

Holders are winners
bbs98

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

Yes, good advice. But don't forget to keep an eye on the price of Bitcoin, because the value of Bitcoin continues to move every minute. So, you need to monitor the movement. There are some that can be used for this, for example Bitcoin Checker or Bitcoin Ticker Widget. Both can give a warning if the movement reaches the value you want. Next, you just have to decide whether to buy or sell.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

Dont be afraid to hold because sometimes holding is the best option to earn a bigger profit . Its really good advice I hope it helps other people like me. Its nice to share their knowledge to others.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

It is better to keep presence and wait for the better time in future. As the market now going down when all the bitcoin will be in people hands then the market will be slow and then the price will increase for sure. So my opinion is holding is the best suggestion.
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

I agree. The market is cyclical and after the downturn, growth and set-up are inevitable. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

It's not about being an entertainer or buying and selling quickly.It depends on our personal preferences and the current situation,but it is important that each of our activities is supported by previous analyzes and several types of hypotheses about what might happen.The situation in the cryptocurrency market is very unstable and can change at any time so it is feasible for all possibilities.
yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

you are absolutely right, any market is cyclical. All is repeated, now correction, there will be further growth. I think at the end of the year we will see a bull market.
matutana10

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

There is no point giving up as moving on is the key in life and it will give you success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: