Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2018, 02:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3417 times)
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

IRONX - Best in Crypto

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

I think that you should only hold when the price is too low because there will be a time that the price will go high. If you think that the price is in its peak already for the month, then you should trade it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davido1174

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:10:01 PM

Cryptocurrency market consists of two categories of people. Holders and day traders. Holders are much better as it gives a lot of peace of mind and also, you know how to pick your project and believe in the project and even if the market is plummeting, you hold the long term.

Holders are winners
bbs98

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

Yes, good advice. But don't forget to keep an eye on the price of Bitcoin, because the value of Bitcoin continues to move every minute. So, you need to monitor the movement. There are some that can be used for this, for example Bitcoin Checker or Bitcoin Ticker Widget. Both can give a warning if the movement reaches the value you want. Next, you just have to decide whether to buy or sell.
Magkirap

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Dont be afraid to hold because sometimes holding is the best option to earn a bigger profit . Its really good advice I hope it helps other people like me. Its nice to share their knowledge to others.

██████████████████████████
████2'''''''[██████''''`Y███
██`███.   ,███'  Y█b      `███
██  `██████P'     Y██.     ]██
██    `███b█_      `██.     ██
██    ,████P████o_  `██L   ]██
███_  d█PY█b ``█████oo██b ,██
███████P  Y█b     ``████████
██ `████.  ██L       ,██████
██  d█P████]██p   _████'██[`██
██ ,██'  `█████p,████' ,██[ `██
██ ██P      `█████'    ]██[  d█
██d██     ,████████.   ]██[  d██
████' _o████'    `███. ]██[ ,██
████o████'         `███d██',██
██████L______________.██████
██████████████████████████
b e t f o r m
SMART CONTRACT POWERED
SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
A b o u t
u s
Betform mission is to establish ourselves
as a top decentralized social betting platform
that offer players wide range of multiplayers
blockchain games  ...LEARN MORE   ❱❱
A p p
Download
████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███
Google
Play
                 ████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄_
   o█████████▄██▄████████
  █████████████████████
 d████████████████████
,████████████████████
`████████████████████
 █████████████████████
 ██████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
     `█████▀▀  ▀▀██████
App
Store
..WEB...............
..VERSION..
F o l l o w
u s
TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
WHITEPAPER
         JOIN
betform
samiul12

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

It is better to keep presence and wait for the better time in future. As the market now going down when all the bitcoin will be in people hands then the market will be slow and then the price will increase for sure. So my opinion is holding is the best suggestion.
marcitosi

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

I agree. The market is cyclical and after the downturn, growth and set-up are inevitable. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
bidadari22_

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

It's not about being an entertainer or buying and selling quickly.It depends on our personal preferences and the current situation,but it is important that each of our activities is supported by previous analyzes and several types of hypotheses about what might happen.The situation in the cryptocurrency market is very unstable and can change at any time so it is feasible for all possibilities.
yorannic

Activity: 328

Eloncity - Power the world for free.

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

you are absolutely right, any market is cyclical. All is repeated, now correction, there will be further growth. I think at the end of the year we will see a bull market.

matutana10

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

There is no point giving up as moving on is the key in life and it will give you success.
PlusOne88

Activity: 252

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

A good advice that could give encouragement to those who lost there trust on bitcoin market. This is what what was needed of the investors right now. If you just can hold a bit prices are going to really go up. Cyclical as it is indeed, so I also didn't worry that much and right now I am holding coins for I know its going to go up again soon.

ZERO CARBON PROJECT   https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/
❰❰ Tackling Climate Change using Blockchain ❱❱
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

Yes, you are right. We don't need to be afraid of falling prices, this is an opportunity to buy at a low price, hold and be patient, prices will improve, then we will get a lot of profits.

oceantiger

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:25:43 PM

I agree with you completely. You need to know the rudiments of ant business you want to do before venturing into it fully. Whenever there is a dip in the market the veterans will move in and make some brisk business and come out with profit. When ever there is pull back there will also be upward trend. So they buy and hold on dip and sell off when the market reversed.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
podidhana

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

My advice, Crypto field is a great opportunity for all. We can make good profits through the crypto. At this time cryp[to market in big trouble. All altcoins go down. worth market is a RED market. But we don't scare with that situation. I think this is a normal thing in the crypto field. My opinion is don't afraid. The market will be recovering soon. So be patient and continue your all works.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

I really appreciate your advice and also your thought. It is true that if we want to invest some where we must gain knowledge about that and also the market because it really helps.
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

Investment must always be done with a thorough investigation of the project. Many come for fast money when bulls come in. They invest in any project they can find just to make more money. And when the market goes down, they sell losses because they know they have bought low-quality coins. After you enter the cryptocurrency you will be aware of the circumstances that may be given to us. Cycle history in the last few months and years will be studied to further understand the market situation that we are facing today. Thus, vendors and investors do not panic because they know the history and characteristics of bitcoin itself.
yesyoupump

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

This is the time to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin and go to the market buying altcoins of active and good project.
Someones are very cheap and I think represent good investment!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
erikoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Transparent, Trustworthy, Secure.

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Yeah it is somehow easier to be said than what is to be done. The current market situation looks like that the only thing that has been earning lately are those huge investors where in they could move market price from time to time if they will going to buy or sell their crypto and relatively since they had huge investment meaning to say they could have also huge profit and it is up to them on their strategy to earn by accurately buying and selling bitcoin.

BiPS moneybrain   Building an open and fairer financial system for the world.   Whitepaper
Video   FAQS   Twitter   Telegram
TetraSquad50

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

This crypto currency market is all about personal analysis. the more you do this the more you get idea and in this world this idea is the only thing that can help you.
131tc01n

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAI

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:51:28 PM

of course trade is the activity of people who take advantage of every reflection of market prices, while holders are people who invest long-term, they strongly believe that the future of bitcoin will be better than now, they make strong bitcoin despite the FUD everywhere

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
rumexx

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

Education is a key and that is why whatever you want to do in life there is a need for you to learn and have the basic concept of that business and crypto is not exception. If you understand crypto then you come to realization that volatility is your friend and not to be afraid of because it is that makes you money in trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.