Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2018, 09:18:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3405 times)
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:54:38 PM

From the start it is said that the patience is virtue on crypto feild. So now we must understand that we maybe need a very big patience on the huge dip that we are now experiencing, because if we listen to our emotion it will maybe lead us to a loss we must calm down and wait for the next update.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chikading2016

Activity: 336
Merit: 48

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:59:24 PM

From the start it is said that the patience is virtue on crypto feild. So now we must understand that we maybe need a very big patience on the huge dip that we are now experiencing, because if we listen to our emotion it will maybe lead us to a loss we must calm down and wait for the next update.
  I agree on that. We must have patience on this huge dip to make our self secure from the lost of doing such panic selling on the huge dip, we need to have some more patience on waiting for the spruce to pump and buy some more for today and hold.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Testament28

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

I totally agree with everything you said. Proper knowledge about crypto world is another factor to consider. If you don't have enough knowledge, you won't be confident enough to invest. There will be doubts and wrong speculations ending to wrong desicions. Eventually you will end up broke. So learn everything before going into something. This is applicable not just in crypto, but most on our daily lives.
jpnl0006

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

people should always consider hiring the services of a financial consultant or in this case a cryptocurrency analyst, who has hands-on work experience. the consultation of an analyst will save you a great deal of losses and keep you off the stress of getting to do research and finding ignorantly.

ZERO CARBON PROJECT   https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/
❰❰ Tackling Climate Change using Blockchain ❱❱
jameswell

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

This is very true. Do not panic when the market pulls back.
We know Warren Buffett does not like Bitcoin at all but I like two of his sayings:
"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful"
and
"Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble"

Hopefully, it rains Bitcoin soon and we all have a big bucket for it.
Dannaey

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:11:31 PM

I agree. The market will not be forever down. All comes down must comes up. So whenever Bitcoin and other potential coins decreased substantially, take it as an opportunity to buy.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
cryptokitty

Activity: 336

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

I agree. The market will not be forever down. All comes down must comes up. So whenever Bitcoin and other potential coins decreased substantially, take it as an opportunity to buy.

Yes,  the market will definetly go up anytime.  The market will not be the same all the time sp expect that the price will rise and go down anytime.

LaneAxis

⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain Pre-ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒

○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK REDDIT ○ ○ ○
hunterXride

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

I like your opinion about not being afraid, I also think so. we must be sure of our own knowledge and start doing what we believe that we are not controlled by others.
mcabrito

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

I like your opinion about not being afraid, I also think so. we must be sure of our own knowledge and start doing what we believe that we are not controlled by others.

Well for me it is okay to feel afraid as we are concern about our investments but for me to be able to get good profit then we should take the risks.
netfifox

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:53:29 AM

Your advice is quite good and I agree with you, trade and hold are two different concepts (absolutely right), trade need knowledge and hold is the long term, believe in the near future.  Smiley
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:23:13 AM

Thank you for that awesome advice. I truly believe in what you said is correct. If you know and believe in this coin then you will not be afraid to invest in it no matter how bad the market looks at the moment. The market is like a wheel that goes around, so red days will not last forever, eventually the green days will come.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

I agree with you we need some knowledge by trading or investing before we invest.every one take a risk because of changing price downfall. all we need to do is to keep forward and move on because everything is temporary we need the perpect timing and keep on update study the movement in every month and how it affects in current event.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
fipper

Activity: 372

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
I think all investors must know all the risks gained in investing with bitcoin if they already understand and understand. I am sure that the bad news or falling prices do not panic and fear because confidence and patience are the most important.

GaryGadoot

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:35:29 AM

Totally agree with you and really you share a very expensive thought. More and more people coming towards this crypto world but they fall in loss only because they do investment without having any knowledge.
Quinaquen

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:56:59 AM

Right opinions, i think markets are cyclical and we just need to believe and don't hesitant, then you will make the most profit.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:09:36 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
This is one of the best simple advices that I've red so far. You see its hard to convince someone to trust you just by reading your advices or others, but this is all true. Its cyclical. don't have to worry too much cause in here the longer you hold the more you gain.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 238

KubitX

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:18:05 PM

Not nothing  better or worse. You can to get a lot money on speculation but also you will lost a lot time.
On the investments you can to get smaller money and lost not so much time.  Everybody has him choose

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
██████ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  ██████
 focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
kfor01

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

True, the market is cyclic,  and after a downfall there will be a riseup. It is import to stay calm and be ready to any market changes.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

I agree with the author and I want to add that everyone should have their own investment strategy.
Otherwise, all the time will only be HOLD and will never profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Cryptominia

Activity: 184

PRIV ADD: PA6TCLto2rCK1bo61xpZCUDTRbJgXPRsiv

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

This piece of advice enlightened me espicially for the market bear flag  now.True,market is really cyclical as we observe it.If the price is fall ,somehoww it will rise again.
So never panic and focus to your goal.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.