Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3851 times)
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

Not understanding how the cryptocurrency market works gives rise to Fear Uncertainty and Despair (FUD). Many people just jump inside crypto without learning how the market operates. For this market patience is the key. Learn how the market operates and you will understand that it is normal for a pull back when there is a big bull. Know that in every market there must be a pull back and this is what balances the market, there is no way a market can be on a straight rise without pulling back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

You really need to have extensive knowledge about it and you need to find and learn what cryptocurancy is. This will help you find out where you are better at investing. so you can make profits from trading or holding coins.
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
thank you very much for the advice to help me, because I'm just a newbie in the world of crypto ...
You give advice even a little but it's very helpful for newbie people in the world of crypto ...
maybe I will follow what you suggest ...

be a clever newbie and do not repeat the mistake of many others before you, by being emotional and sell. We all have been there, but you don't need to if you're reaosnable enough
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

FLUCTUATIONS FLUCTUATIONS AND FLUCTUATIONS people why you all are not able to understand that these are the part of this market and what we need to do is that do not be panic and have to be patient regarding this situation in addition keep in your mind that now we all have to go with the flow.Moreover people say hold or sell so believe me guys the time will come when bitcoin market value shout-up again,do not loss hopes and stop asking others hold,sell or buy.Do what you find fit according to your own mind and market situation.

Yes, people should be patient and do not panic. But there many wise people earn more than hodlers. Good traders earn money at any time. No difference prices are rising or falling.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

Yes the market continues to spin and always changes prices, decreases and also price increases are reasonable because of demand and supply. Be patient when prices are low because in the future prices will change to higher prices.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:18:32 PM

Yes the market continues to spin and always changes prices, decreases and also price increases are reasonable because of demand and supply. Be patient when prices are low because in the future prices will change to higher prices.
You are right, we are just investing right now, we are just doing what is right and that is planting seeds so that we can have something to harvest in the future, that is why it is always better to plan for the future rather than seeing the current status now of the price, don't worry much about it for sure that it will be worth it in the future.
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

My small advice would probably be don't forget to update yourself with cryptomarket news.And stay away from scammers.

swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

true, you have to understand the market first. for example bitcoin market is a rollercoster that goes up and down but eventually ends up higher than where it started at even if right now you are seeing the downside of it.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:49:02 PM

Trading is a good option for earning, but it is accompanied by quite high risks, so I prefer not to use this method. I am for the usual long-term investment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

This is a difference most of the people overlook: investment vs speculation. You much be clear in your mind on what you are exactly doing. There is a third aspect then which even the OP has forgotten: adopter, ie user. You may even buy a cryptocurrency because you are actually PLANNING TO USE IT. This should be evident, in fact this should be the first reason why people would want to buy a cryptocurrency. But it is not, to the extent that it gets even forgotten. I see a problem here.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:56:16 PM

With the help of trading you can earn faster, but you need to know the market well. I once tried to do it, but failed. Now only long term.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

What you have mentioned is think is correct,  and it makes sense. Newbies in the cryptocurrency world who just joined here in bitcoin just because they are caught by the major uprising of bitcoin, they have the tendency to invest or buy bitcoin so much because of the high profitability but when the worst time comes, they have just murmuring and crying like babies. They do not really how the market works and that is I am annoyed of. For someone to be successful in bitcoin,  they need to understand the market well and be an intuitive risk taker. Buy when the value is low and sell when you have gained a reasonable price.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:01:50 PM

Don't be scared once the market crash that is right, because you can buy more cheaper altcoins and bitcoin and that it means you will get more profit or money. I hope this small advice will help people to relax while the market crash.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

we really have to determine our position as a trader or holder, we also have to understand the market conditions,
we need experience and knowledge to be able to understand crypto, if we cannot choose as a trader or holder then
we will only experience losses due to failure

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:23:32 AM

I agree. I personally believe the market pullback is a great opportunity to accumulate some bitcoin and altcoins. I believe any time there is an exponentially growing industry with 70 percent pullbacks at intervals, there is enormous potential to make money.
amobi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

I agree with you mate, i wish most people get to understand this and stop panicing when things like this happens in market, it can never be steady for long, its an opportunity to invest more and wait patiently to start reaping the fruits.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

You really need to have extensive knowledge about it and you need to find and learn what cryptocurancy is. This will help you find out where you are better at investing. so you can make profits from trading or holding coins.
exactly. without knowledge or understanding crypto you will lose a lot. you need to find what is mos interesting for you, and what understand best.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

there's a lot of people who are panicking when they see that market is drooping some of them are regreting their decision in the end. and its a great opportunity to buy and hold altcoins which has a great potential in the near future.
Irwandho

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

I quite agree. Its best to know what the market is doing before you take your investment decisions.

My advice is that crypto has more volatility after time has passed, which means not investing too much if you can't afford to lose, or if you believe more in the projects that your money is paying for, don't be afraid of what you have to see, but look forward to what you have to get.
And in my opinion spending some time and knowledge in your investment is truly known as an investor or HOLDER, it's safe enough if you know all your markets, trades and investment cycles in the market to monitor how that works and how smart you are as a holder.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

Ya I agree with above that its important to decide whether you just want to be a HODLer or you want to engage in trading.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: