Bitcoin Forum
November 15, 2018, 05:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3403 times)
Shadesofglory

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

To you, it is a small advice, to me it is a bigger one, worth millions. That is what this crypto world is all about. Analyze the market situations, judge your instincts, hold wisely and do not press the panic button because others are selling and are afraid. In this world, apart from cryptocurrency, if you are an investor, what distinguishes you from others would be ability to hold and not fret when others are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chorsday

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

pump and dump and calm........then all over again....shall we say bitcoin price at USD 100 by the end of next year before it starts all over again.....or a disruptive technology that will disrupts the entire blockchain technology and bitcoin drops to 0.005......
InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

Yes it is right that crypto market is not so easy to understand and without knowledge it you invest you must have to regret in the long run but it is also right that for investment it is the best track.
gooddly

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

Yes it is right that crypto market is not so easy to understand and without knowledge it you invest you must have to regret in the long run but it is also right that for investment it is the best track.

The crypto-market, like any other object of investment, requires careful study and comprehensive analysis. Blind investing of money is like playing a lottery: lucky - no luck.
mojo2208

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

Never make premature conclusions about a particular crypto currency. Everything can change in one day Grin
hadikocum1

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:10:58 AM

Yes the market is constantly repeating itself. You should invest in a good deal of research .You should look at your actions before you trust.
Then it will be reliable.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

The crypto market is similar to other investment markets, which fluctuate, always changing over time, and every investment must have risks and benefits. So if you want to invest, you have to be ready for profit or loss, my advice is to continue to invest in crypto, if you think you have made a profit then you only sell, but if you still lose then you only hold it.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
hai66

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:13:24 AM

Payments received: 540.00 satoshis. from Bitcoins for.me
tredingaltec

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:53:24 AM

Every investment has a risk. As with cryptocurrency, if you can't lose this program, don't approach it
al maruf

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:16:35 AM

Thank you first for your good advice. I agree with you. And I just want to say that for all the work, it is best to start his work well, what he wants to do. And according to that he has to work. And you have to trust it completely. Must have to work hard. And take long-term plans. Then it will be successful.
tarable

Activity: 389

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:25:06 AM

Every investment has a risk. As with cryptocurrency, if you can't lose this program, don't approach it

indeed the investment has a risk, but we have to face the risk. because success begins with we can face an existing problem.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Caladonian

Activity: 1036
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:03:58 AM

The crypto market is similar to other investment markets, which fluctuate, always changing over time, and every investment must have risks and benefits. So if you want to invest, you have to be ready for profit or loss, my advice is to continue to invest in crypto, if you think you have made a profit then you only sell, but if you still lose then you only hold it.
Being positive and ready facing the risk are very important when you are investing from what ever venue you choose, if you can afford to handle loses and you are willing to learn from those failures, then taking the risk to discover new strategy and use it for your edge is very beneficial

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

For you to have a good profit in crypto market, you need to be observant first before anything else. It is really that investment here was such a pull of risk, like what everybody said the higher risk you take is the more chances for you to earn big. And of course, all you need to do is just believe in the coins you buy and holding for. Besides, volatility for me is a good opportunity for the traders actually.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
kniheant

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

for me,a strategy that have proven to be successful is buying cryptocurrency of your choice when the market is experincing price downtrend.
That way you stand a chance to hit big profits when market recover.
Bitrecords

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

80% of the money from billionaires comes from crises. The difference between success and failure is the opportunity or fear of difficulties. A virtual money market is a market with many fluctuations, and the price it falls is normal.
Taylor Pham

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:24:19 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
thanks it's good for newbie like me
wasdconcac

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

I am newbie , I need advice from you. It's good to have you give me some advice that will help me become more experienced.
Spontebob

Activity: 418

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Nobody should give up as they must keep moving forward with life. However, there are people who get scared easily. Those people will influence other people until the community grows. It is not a good thing to spread your fear on this forum. There are also people who are spreading hatred toward bitcoim because the price has dropped. And those people will influence the others until everyone hates bitcoin and stops investing in it. No one should follow others blindly. If you want the price to grow, then spreading fear or hatred will not make it increase again.

This one is a very good advice. It will open the eyes of the users who are easily nervous about the value of bitcoin. Trust bitcoin if you're using it. Bitcoin is known for its unstable price and it cannot change so don't feel afraid about it. Just like the saying 'there will always be a rainbow after the rain' so does bitcoin.

Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

But remember that we must not enclose ourselves into making decision if we think we still cannot afford it or we are not yet that ready to face it.To you, it is a small advice, to me it is a bigger one, worth millions.You need to scrutinize the project: development team, white paper, development roadmap, community support, expert opinion .Must have to work hard. And take long-term plans.
tadung8790

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:12:39 AM

This post like total of advice in crypto. Tks bro for create it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.