Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3842 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:03:58 AM

The crypto market is similar to other investment markets, which fluctuate, always changing over time, and every investment must have risks and benefits. So if you want to invest, you have to be ready for profit or loss, my advice is to continue to invest in crypto, if you think you have made a profit then you only sell, but if you still lose then you only hold it.
Being positive and ready facing the risk are very important when you are investing from what ever venue you choose, if you can afford to handle loses and you are willing to learn from those failures, then taking the risk to discover new strategy and use it for your edge is very beneficial

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

For you to have a good profit in crypto market, you need to be observant first before anything else. It is really that investment here was such a pull of risk, like what everybody said the higher risk you take is the more chances for you to earn big. And of course, all you need to do is just believe in the coins you buy and holding for. Besides, volatility for me is a good opportunity for the traders actually.
kniheant

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

for me,a strategy that have proven to be successful is buying cryptocurrency of your choice when the market is experincing price downtrend.
That way you stand a chance to hit big profits when market recover.
Bitrecords

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

80% of the money from billionaires comes from crises. The difference between success and failure is the opportunity or fear of difficulties. A virtual money market is a market with many fluctuations, and the price it falls is normal.
wasdconcac

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:26:25 PM

I am newbie , I need advice from you. It's good to have you give me some advice that will help me become more experienced.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Nobody should give up as they must keep moving forward with life. However, there are people who get scared easily. Those people will influence other people until the community grows. It is not a good thing to spread your fear on this forum. There are also people who are spreading hatred toward bitcoim because the price has dropped. And those people will influence the others until everyone hates bitcoin and stops investing in it. No one should follow others blindly. If you want the price to grow, then spreading fear or hatred will not make it increase again.

This one is a very good advice. It will open the eyes of the users who are easily nervous about the value of bitcoin. Trust bitcoin if you're using it. Bitcoin is known for its unstable price and it cannot change so don't feel afraid about it. Just like the saying 'there will always be a rainbow after the rain' so does bitcoin.
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

But remember that we must not enclose ourselves into making decision if we think we still cannot afford it or we are not yet that ready to face it.To you, it is a small advice, to me it is a bigger one, worth millions.You need to scrutinize the project: development team, white paper, development roadmap, community support, expert opinion .Must have to work hard. And take long-term plans.
tadung8790

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:12:39 AM

This post like total of advice in crypto. Tks bro for create it
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

Thats exactly sir many people are discourage to invest because they have no totally notice why bitcoin doesn't grew up and until now they will hesitate to invest because of that circumstances. People needs and advise like this so we are thankful sir i hope they will learned enough through the help from other people.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:30:49 AM

I hear a considerable measure of folks either making a poop ton of guarantees about eminence and gold and whatever the fuck, or the fellows who keep it genuine saying "Simply recollect that you're fundamentally betting, brother. Try not to wager anything you're not willing to lose in light of the fact that I better not see your bitch ass endeavoring to chase me down after you fuck everything up" or something among those lines.

asdnguyenthanhtin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:10:25 AM

Personally, I advise to be patient. Bitcoing and all cryptocurrencies came from nothing. Rose above the challenge and succeeded. There is no question that the market is going to bounce back. Lastly, invest only how much you can take losing.
Right. Patience and greed are two of the biggest problems for a trader. If you have enough patience you will get the best profit opportunity. If you limit the greed you avoid the biggest loss. Cheer
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

Totally true. It is definitely challenging to be here because you will feel negative emotions once the price falls down or the likes. You will feel very frustrated, hesitant and depressed that you will abandon bitcoin. Just be patient and have faith in bitcoin.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

Nice advice there, I see a lot of people moaning about the downtrend but they can still make money even if the market condition is not that good, I earned quite a lot of money trading when the price is down, catching the bottom for the quick rebound profit and shorting bitcoin a while back. If you are only able to earn money when the market is going up then you still need to learn a lot.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

Very good advice there and I totally subscribe to it. The market is not meant to be all beautiful always because rise and fall is always expected but the beauty of this market is that you can profit even when the prices are low

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
beyasuli

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:42:07 AM

I think cryptocurrency is a business, so treat it logically, don't get carried away by emotion, because emotion can panic and rush to sell when prices go down because of fear of losing more. Even though the business is fluctuating, when prices go down relaxed, wait for sure to rise again. Enjoy a bitcoin business like any other business.
Ms.Anna

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

Before investing or trading, you need to study the market itself in order to do it right. After all, not all coins rise in value after the fall and you can foresee this if you have the necessary knowledge.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

Before investing or trading, you need to study the market itself in order to do it right. After all, not all coins rise in value after the fall and you can foresee this if you have the necessary knowledge.

You know, the market situation has been changing all the time. It means that you need to follow these changes all the time - just do not be lazy to monitor the prices of all the cryptocurrencies.
dobladonadouble

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

According to Leo Tolstoy, we should not fear the lack of knowledge, but fear false information. And that makes sense. You cannot say the pros and cons of holding or trading your coins unless you experience it. And with that, you gain the knowledge and you will not be afraid of taking the chance to engage in trading. It's not merely the afterthought of trading or holding, it's actually the process that makes you learn things. So, I guess both are considerable.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

What can I say to the crypto market is just don't give up and keep on moving.
Nobody should give up as they must keep moving forward with life. However, there are people who get scared easily. Those people will influence other people until the community grows. It is not a good thing to spread your fear on this forum. There are also people who are spreading hatred toward bitcoim because the price has dropped. And those people will influence the others until everyone hates bitcoin and stops investing in it. No one should follow others blindly. If you want the price to grow, then spreading fear or hatred will not make it increase again.

This one is a very good advice. It will open the eyes of the users who are easily nervous about the value of bitcoin. Trust bitcoin if you're using it. Bitcoin is known for its unstable price and it cannot change so don't feel afraid about it. Just like the saying 'there will always be a rainbow after the rain' so does bitcoin.
Usually, those people that easily get scared are those people with less knowledge on what they are doing or what they are investing in and these people are the main target of FUD spreaders from the media that have the sole intention to shake those weak hands in the crypto community and gain a lot of profits with their distortion type of news.
FUD spreaders are common in this type of industry where the price or value of a crypto currency is determined by the demand of people and fake news plays a big role to make the market crash. The best thing that investors should bring when he/she enters this kind of industry is a lot of knowledge, and if he/she acquires a lot of this he/she will surely be immune to those FUD spreaders. Cool
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

Yeah actually this is true that market has market crashes and pullbacks of its market price and i expected this already on the time i invested a small scale investment since i am poor but those money are all savings i intended to invest on bitcoin for believing that it could profit somehow. And as the result to what i am expecting is exactly the opposite thing that happen. Market price fall for more and i do panic selling and that is how i lost some of my money.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: