Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2018, 05:13:31 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 2904 times)
phdilanuom

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

Many people square measure still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is totally different from speculation is that you just pay time and data for it. after you trust and perceive, you'll not be petrified of the volatility of the market. It's associate capitalist or a HOLDER. it's extremely smart, however i feel you get to grasp the market, trade, the cycle of market therefore you'll be associate capitalist, a wise holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets square measure alternate. Don’t be petrified of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s wherever you'll create the foremost money"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phophobobooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

Cryptocurrency is very profitable but you do not be careless. Do a good analysis, do not panic easily. Keep your asset security and do not be affected by the lure of joining cooperation if you do not want to be fooled, you have to be careful.
kyledavid

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

crypto is not for weak heart because you will experience lots of ups and downs here . you will carry lots of stress during your time in cryptocurrency it was really hard to see that you are losing profit even the capital itself you need a strong feeling ,strong mind and prepare yourself with the different circumtances you must bear all of the sudden changes in crypto .
mostpatientpp

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

My advice is do not get scared easily, be strong and keeping holding btc
Ridersss

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

my advice is to always study the market situation, don't be afraid to plunge into the cryptocurrency stock exchange. decision making that you think is good.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

we should understand the market is critical sometimes now last 8 months we have seen a lot of downfall so we should keep selling coins on time to time bases
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

I think that the main reason why people do not like to keep their coins is the inability to wait. The most important thing for an investor is to have patience. In addition, investors always earn more traders.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Kay94

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:56:53 AM

This is really true and what I also advice is that, concerning how to make it during the reds period, you can choose to exchange your coins to USDT or better still you can involve yourself in a serious trading and earn more cryptocurrencies being it ETH or BTC.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
remuy24

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

before investing in the crypto market, we must first conduct research before going far. Investment requires careful thinking so as not to fail, speculation is not enough to invest. first identify the market conditions before you start so as not to regret later.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 212

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

True, the rise and fall of the market is a normal cycle in the market, even though prices are falling now but the market will continue to spin and return to higher prices. Sure, the market will return to a higher price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gurang

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

my small advice are, before you enter in this kind of job you should do what is right you must have some knowledge and also trusting on your self even its hard and be wisely always
joelou

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

Well in my own opinion like this if you see the current price in the market is not good you have idea what is your next plan is just hold because the current situation in the market. You need to study the situations in the market.

letsfly

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

Crypto market is volatile unlike other investment. If you are planning to invest make sure that you are ready for any outcome. If you are just starting, start small and always monitor market to trade for profit and opportunity. Believe in what you invest and dont believe in the news always.

narukami

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

My little advice about Bitcoin is that Bitcoin prices are down now. So buy and save Bitcoin in this opportunity. Bitcoin prices will increase later this year. And keep your wallet and password very securely.
I think the best strategy is have a lot of patience you need to analyze the market you should know what is right time to invest. Bitcoin price is not stable as of now bitcoin is down in the market you should know the pattern in terms of investing.

Joeyvicky

Activity: 84

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

Very insightful buddy, it is very true for us not to follow speculation but rather be very vigilant and observant about market trend in irder to capitalise and utilise opportunity to maximise profit. We all shouldhave time tostudy for ourselves so we can equip ourselves with any bit of details to function effectively in the crypto world.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
ClinTex CTi  ──  Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/cente
trungquoc4622342

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

thanks for your advice. When entering the crypto market the most important thing is not to panic, to lose confidence in the decision itself. Be fully equipped with knowledge and psychology before becoming a successful person.
hotBriX001

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

Crypto market is volatile unlike other investment. If you are planning to invest make sure that you are ready for any outcome. If you are just starting, start small and always monitor market to trade for profit and opportunity. Believe in what you invest and dont believe in the news always.

I really appreciate your opinion mate. In addition we should need to have great self confidence in doing trading processes in crypto and make sure to invest within our capability and think that there were always risk in every investment that possible to happen for us to earn more profits if we take all these risks.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
luckywomenn

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

Remember my advice: do not be a panic seller, be an intelligent buyer. Wish you luck
vssakib

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

My small advice about crypto market.Now crypto market is good online earning source. I think we should invest to crypto market...now crypto market price some down... this is not big fact..i hope as soon as crypto market will be increase..     
ahamir

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. when the market fall down you will not afraid. then you will buy bitcoin for alog time. after long time market will up then you sell psrt of invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.