Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2018, 08:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My small advice about crypto market  (Read 3405 times)
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

thanks for your advice. When entering the crypto market the most important thing is not to panic, to lose confidence in the decision itself. Be fully equipped with knowledge and psychology before becoming a successful person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

Crypto market is volatile unlike other investment. If you are planning to invest make sure that you are ready for any outcome. If you are just starting, start small and always monitor market to trade for profit and opportunity. Believe in what you invest and dont believe in the news always.

I really appreciate your opinion mate. In addition we should need to have great self confidence in doing trading processes in crypto and make sure to invest within our capability and think that there were always risk in every investment that possible to happen for us to earn more profits if we take all these risks.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
luckywomenn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

Remember my advice: do not be a panic seller, be an intelligent buyer. Wish you luck
vssakib

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

My small advice about crypto market.Now crypto market is good online earning source. I think we should invest to crypto market...now crypto market price some down... this is not big fact..i hope as soon as crypto market will be increase..     
ahamir

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. when the market fall down you will not afraid. then you will buy bitcoin for alog time. after long time market will up then you sell psrt of invest.
KorakPawon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

Well, we really need to be a smart holder, I mean we keep the bitcoin to invest in the future, it means we are also being an investor. I think being a holder is better, unless you really have lots of money and you're brave enough to do such thing, because being an investor is a big deal for my position now, that's why I prefer to be a holder. Being a good and smart holder is just a stepping stone to be a bigger one.

Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

My advice to those traders is that you should have a clear investment plan and break down the same transactions to minimize the risk. this My small advice about crypto market
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"

The best strategy in investing cryptocurrency is investors should not to focus on only one crypto and our money should be invested in 4-6 different types of crypto so if other are falling there are still some crypto that will help to survive from possible losses.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

Both choices are good to me, firstly we are being a holder, from then we slowly taking step to be an investor. In my opinion, being an investor without having experience keeping the bitcoin is impossible, cause I think investor come from the holder first, they learn to keep, to think about the risk, then brave enough to take all consequences standing in a bigger level.
nguyenthao8x

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

If you have not sold the coin is not lost money. What everyone needs to do here is patience, along with a strong belief in the future of crypto. Crypto is a bright future, I believe so.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Cryptrx

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

That's a wonderful advice. Many people fall victim of bandwagonism, they follow whichever wind is blowing and to wherever it's blowing to without taking full responsibility of their own actions.

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

I fully agree with you. People have to study the markets to make competent investments, and not to shout at the bear market "Oh my God what to do I lost everything!111!"

LOVEUMUM

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

Just stay focus and dont give up to FUD. I always prefer self studies to better the scope of my understanding and as investors we should have fair idea about the market we operate on so we could easily identify the correct times and seasons to maximize and make profit.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 854
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Believe in what you invest and dont believe in the news always.

And part of believing in your choice of investment is to continue to accumulate knowledge pertaining to that investing instrument (and in this case, cryptocurrency).

It will always be a productive habit to get into the now of cryptocurrency. A constant relearning and knowledge upgrade will never hurt. There are people out there that are good at deception and making FUD flourish as if it is the truth. And once one gets lured into it, havoc comes across the entire system and not only to the person, there is somehow a riffle effect everytime this happens.

And always remember that any investment will always involve risks. If the investment does not have any risk at all, then chances are, it is set to fail.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
   ● ▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT   

W P 

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██           
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
xbiv2

Activity: 434
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

My small advice about crypto market
altcoins... gona recover...

Pajeet make 100,000,000,000 coins.
Pajeet sell 1 coin for $1 to hes brother Pansun.
Now we have $100,000,000,000 capitalisation.
WOW!!!

badaovodich

Activity: 267

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

This market operates in most time zones around the world, giving trader the opportunity to trade 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. The flexibility of this time is very convenient for traders with busy schedules. You do not need to worry about the opening of the trading floor and can freely arrange the transaction time arbitrary. Therefore day-trading options are a good strategy.
Colt81

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Many people are still hesitant between trade and hold. In my opinion, Investment is different from speculation is that you spend time and knowledge for it. When you trust and understand, you will not be afraid of the volatility of the market. It's an investor or a HOLDER. It's very good, but I think you get to know the market, trade, the cycle of market so you can be an investor, a smart holder.
"Don’t be a blind bull. ALL markets are cyclical. Don’t be afraid of pullbacks or market crashes – that’s where you can make the most money"
Well, we cannot blame why many groups of people become hesitant and tend to be afraid of holding and investing into the cryptocurrency market into this current situation added by the fact that there are many negative allegations about crypto which makes people especially the new ones to be discourage and hesitate to get engage into this type of currency. If all of us will be widely educated to barely understand the market we are all into, I guess we will have an awareness to prove the worth of holding and investing for better benefits to come but since we are not all understanding into the current situation the cryptocurrency market is up into now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

OP is right specially the bold text. Crashes often signify a good entry point for young or early investors to try out the market. So, if you're looking to try to invest in cryptocurrency or bitcoins to be specific, then invest today when the market price is actually at its lowest.

skisport92

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

all known rules that no one observes) diversify deposits, do not invest all the money in the crypt. and do not believe in the legend, any most powerful project can be blown away.
waynechong1995

Activity: 504
Merit: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

Its true when you are upcoming investor within the crash period, its seems impossible for those with near 70% lost in their funds, that require a double down for any gains, still i agreed with your statement, sometimes investment needs more than years to mature, well i might be stick with some big coins and leave it roll, the market is shrinking so much and even since no gains were there to be seen

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.