Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance?  (Read 2964 times)
Domanity

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

In the next 5 years, I want passive income work. but I have not yet determined in what field I will work, for sure I want to just sit at home but money flows by itself, maybe I will be the boss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sutejo

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

in my opinion, for minimal capital it is better to use it for entrepreneurs.
we work will get money, and at least even though we work not getting money is a risk from the entrepreneur, but not a definite income.
Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:51:38 PM

I plan to get a well paying job soon after college and thereafter work for a while before I start up a business. I don't really know what business to do but I'd figure something out. But in all, I plan to live a very comfortable life.
Jateng

Activity: 1260
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

I will continue being in here working or doing and joining bounty campaigns. I or we have no idea how is crypto on that time and what is the price of bitcoin. Crypto really help me when it comes to my financial needs although I really wanted to have a permanent or regular job as an additonal support in me and my family, I will not leave crypto.

MyCoin8

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?
I hope to set up my own businesses as a result of the income I must have made from cryptocurrency from this period till then.
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

In the next five year, my plan is to establish more bakeries and restaurants. Apparently i am managing one bakery in my home country and i am hoping to use the revenue i earn from it to establish more of it across major university campus in my home country. That means in the nest five years, will have lot of people working for me and helping me generate enough money to take care of my needs and that of my family and other dependents.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:12:40 PM

I want to buy a piece of real estate somewhere in a warm country and make money by renting it out.
Real estate is always a good investment, its value steadily grows each year (not 150 million percent like bitcoin of course  Grin), but even that stable monthly income would be enough for me.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:39:38 PM

I think I will keep on investing on the next 5 years so that I can make sure that my financial future is well secured and to avoid any possible crisis in my life in the next few years. On the following investments that I will do, I will make sure that every decision I make on those will be smart and wise so that I can make sure that all of it will be successful.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

I will continue to invest in both stock market and crypto market. For stock market, I will invest in those big companies, because it is less risky. For crypto market, I will keep holding my current coins. I may will look for new investment opportunities as well.
Yeah, stock market is less risky but a time is coming though when the crypto space will be considered less risky as we get to see it become more like the advanced stock market with a lot of great opportunities worldwide. But compared to stock markets, cryptos will get us big benefits for sure. If we analyze how crypto currencies have performed in the past then you will choose only cryptos by leaving stocks.
There is certainty that a lot of tokens and coins in 5years time would be big, so imagining all I have invested in ICO till date booms, in 5 years’ time, I should be planning to build myself a conglomerate and diversify further into offline investments.
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

for now I am still focusing on BTC, but later if I get a big profit I will build my own business, which is to pursue what is my hobby at the moment, now I like to raise fish and raise fish, I have big dreams going forward, I want to be a fishmaster with many employees, I want to create jobs that can absorb unemployment in my village, maybe so my life will be more meaningful
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

I have some plan for my future, well if iam get some good project and i got good profit. I will make my own startup business maybe on fashion. So i will get my main income from my business. Right now iam still collecting some fund.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cinchin1

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

I want to buy a piece of real estate somewhere in a warm country and make money by renting it out.
Real estate is always a good investment, its value steadily grows each year (not 150 million percent like bitcoin of course  Grin), but even that stable monthly income would be enough for me.
Your idea is very reasonable, real estate is always a place to bring a lot of money when the population growth is still occurring every year, even if we have enough money, building a resort is still very suitable for the times. Talk about myself, I think I will build a car repair shop when that is what I learned in college, in addition, I will look forward to cooperating and trading a convenience store chain, it is very suitable for people's fast life
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

yes you are right most people may also have thinkers like. have passive income and in old age live happily. therefore at this young age we are maximal in working and diligently seeking additional income. one of them is by investing in cryptocurrency and working on an ICO project. I am new to cryptocurrency but I already have a plan when the coins that I have kept are now priced high so I will sell them then the profit I will use to buy the land. besides investing in crypto I also like investing in property.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
shelemiah31

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

I will put up a school for the poor children.There are a lot of children in the world who cannot afford to go to school.If the Lord will prosper me through bitcoin, I will put up an educational institution.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

I want to have the daily income we need everytime that we will need financials to get us at anytime
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Before starting my plan in the next 5 years. First, I only focus in the present because I plan to earn money, to invest every where (investing that have win win situation), and to save my money to the bank.
As we all, making a plan it is difficult doing to us because we do not know the happening that may encounter in the single day, it is not easily to predict the events that may encounter day by day, minute by minute or etc. But being optimistic in all doings, we can secure our future using this. Make a business for earning lot of money, make a plan to build a house to secure the future, make a savings, make a paper for the budgeting the money, and manage all the money that they earn. This plans, it helps us to secure or finance in the next five years.
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

I will be concentrate on crypto currency, I mean to say would like to trade & also would like to participate in bounty campaigns to earn some tokens to increase my portfolio, but along with definitely I will be engage in my job to earn for living because I can’t 100% depend on crypto.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

For the next five years, I think that being able to get passive income is great if trading and storing assets that you have by buying bitcoin.

Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Just like most of us we are planing for our future, but first we have to find a good job, five years I think is not enough to stay at home and not working its a very short time, we need more time.
Frallen

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

Everyone would like to, but there are many factors that prevent the creation of a business. The same place of business creation is also touched upon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: