Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance?  (Read 2963 times)
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

I am planning to start my ow business in order to have a passive income monthly which is not require to always wait for the profit in trading, cryptocurrency is very helpful if you are just starting in life.
I agree with you. We need to create other passive sources. I think five years plan is a lot of plans. At this point I will allocate my assets, participate in other opportunities, create various sources of income. Instead of waiting, we act to produce good results.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katiepower

Activity: 315
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:49:57 PM

I would like to increase my capital in the cryptocurrency market in the next few years, and then form a few sources of passive income. It seems to me to be a balanced investment strategy.
ivull

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:14:36 PM

I will save and do business for my future and my family and my financial problems can arrange it

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
nguyenthanhvien

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

I plan to make money from bitcoin. I will invest in computers and camcorders to shoot what I like. I also like to create my own vlogs. go to the place you like. Hope it will come true
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?
First you need to build a regular income and then concentrate on making it passive, one of the problems with people is that they overthink things and make it more complicated than it should, you can start many small businesses with almost no capital and if they do not work nothing happens you just lost a few hundred dollars, but I have seen people building a whole restaurant without experience in business or restaurants and as you may guess those businesses do not last long.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

I will save and do business for my future and my family and my financial problems can arrange it
Yes that is good thinking but i think that it is easy to say and difficult to perform. I think that it is only possible if you have a very good planing for it. You must make a strategy for that and you can do that if you have a good well. I have my own planning for my future and i can only pray to be succeeded in my planning.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

In five years , I would also have a passive and permanent income where in I don't need to spend most of my time anymore and I would be able to spend more time with my family. I would want to put up a small business where I could gain a good profit and I could sustain the needs of my family.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

I am planning to start my ow business in order to have a passive income monthly which is not require to always wait for the profit in trading, cryptocurrency is very helpful if you are just starting in life.
Indeed crypto currency really helps us to get out of the financial crises, It helps us to save money for us to start any other business, income from bitcoin is high enough to support us at the time of need, I am planning to buy some bitcoin and store them for long term as it can give me more profit than any other business so I really trust bitcoin in this regard to start by bitcoin business for baying low and selling high after holding.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:11:26 AM

the main income is also important to cover all the needs. while passive income, useful to be stored and can be used for sudden purposes. therefore, work is important, and besides that, crypto is also important as passive income.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:37:08 AM

Im planning to continue on investing in bitcoin because i feel and believe that only bitcoin can give me a wealthy life. and when i earn more money i want to build my own business so that i will stop on working as an employee because i already have my own business. I will not stop on investing my money in bitcoin even i have a lot of money because i want to help my family and other people when i become rich. That is my plan since i joining in bitcoin forum.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:09:41 AM

My plans are simple, that is to build more assets for the next 5 years in my life because i am not rich and to be rich, i need to establish a lot of sources of income for myself and for my future family so as early as i can, i will build a lot of assets that will become the key for me to become rich and be financially independent because of financial freedom.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:33:20 AM

My plans are simple, that is to build more assets for the next 5 years in my life because i am not rich and to be rich, i need to establish a lot of sources of income for myself and for my future family so as early as i can, i will build a lot of assets that will become the key for me to become rich and be financially independent because of financial freedom.
                Ideally that is also one of my long term plans, because no one can assure what will happen after the next few years, that is why as early as possible, i am also saving as much as i can in order to establish my future plans and make something that would make me thank what i had done today when i will be in the future.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:21:05 AM

If I have an opportunity to have big money in bitcoin i will take that money to a good purposes.First i want to built my bussiness that i can get money so that while my parent living on this world i can give what they want.Secondly , I will go some of my earnings to bank and deposit it for my future life.
Maclyn19

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

Passive income is good especially when you are already old because you just accept money without working as if you are a pensioner. However, I think this can only happen and you can only benefit from it that much when you have invested at this moment while still young so you can harvest the fruit of your labor later.
traderethereum

Activity: 2842
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

I have a plan for the next 5 years in finance which is I want to retire from cryptocurrency and I only want to enjoy my passive income from the cryptocurrency. and to reach my final goals, from now on, I still collecting many coins from the market and I hold the coins and only sell if the price increases like the price that I want. I know it will not be easy since in the cryptocurrency, there will be the up and down for the price and I think I am fine with that and I can be patient to wait until the price increase higher.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

I also want to have a passive income, for example, you can rent an apartment.  But it still will not bring me much profit.
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

Everyone wants to earn income without working hard or in other words idle but still can get salary, it is a very good idea. I am also collecting capital from the profits of the world of cryptocurrency to start a small business. Once the capital is collected enough I want to start planning mangoes and farming chickens. By planting the mango as an old-age investment, I can get a generator from it. In addition I also dreame of renting freight services or trucks as other businesses. Maybe in about 5 years my capital is back and I can receive the benefits. Hopefully soon I can start my business.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

Great point! As we all getting older its good to think about your future now.
I have diversified my portfolio among crypto, forex trading, real estate and some bunch of hyips.
Every year i try to build another passive income, so that i always have more profits.
Sometimes i do loose money, because it just happens in investment business, but on the distance profit is still greater than losses.
If you have small capital, doesn't really matter, what matters is your ambition for better life, so invest small but regularly, don't give up go only forward and you will hit your target no doubt.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

My next 5 years in Finance will be to buy a lavish home in the center of the city, then I will buy a luxury car, the last is the investment on crypto currency. As I said the buying house will come in fixed asset and car as a moving asset and at last crypto currency as a all time favorite and potential to double or triple my money asset. This way I'm saving and investing and also enjoying my life.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

Obviously, everyone wants to have a stable income and because of that, i prefer starting my own business with a good amount of capital coming from the profit i earn on my cryptocurrency investments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: