Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:39:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans for the next 5 years in Finance?  (Read 2963 times)
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

for the next five years I want to explore more about the system of blockchain that exists today, and keep trying to develop it then after that I want to have real investment so that at the end of the age I can enjoy it

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:03:54 AM

I want to have "Passive Income"
I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

We are have a same dream, having passive income and get travel anywhere without worrying about money. But we should plan it from now and build our long term investment. And i am believe crypto market will rising in near future and hopely bring fortune for me
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:18:02 AM

I will raise capital to build a business that can provide me with passive income, so in my old age I do not need to work to earn money, how about you?
do you have an idea to build a business that can provide passive income with minimal capital?

We are have a same dream, having passive income and get travel anywhere without worrying about money. But we should plan it from now and build our long term investment. And i am believe crypto market will rising in near future and hopely bring fortune for me
It will mate, we just need to focus with long term goals and work harder along the way, if we can keep buying and hold alone don't be bothered of this current trend and panic, the best thing to do is understand fully whatever assets we bought or if we did focus with bitcoin , believe things will be brighter again, the rise and fall of bitcoin is a test for people who really supporting the chain and to those who wanted this system being adopted fully, be a holder and received the fruit of success after some years.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

I want getting passive income by cryptocurrency and try getting much money to trade some altcoin day by day, I have plan for getting profit with 5% to 10% with $20,000 of money with trading at some altcoin, I will try next month with daily trading profit.
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:52:47 AM

Starting a business with little - no capital, I'd highly recommend Josh Tolley, author of: "Quit Your Job Or Die" and "Evangelpreneur", and founder (I believe) of the Purple Monkey Garage (help up-boost your startup) and Purple Monkey University (for business education). He also has a very intriguing talk show called the Josh Tolley Show (radio and Youtube) in which he hosts guests who talk on a variety of interesting topics. You can, of course, find plenty of videos on youtube of him talking specifically about entrepreneurship and business as well. Josh has taken homeless guys and helped them start a business, so if you want to get involved with him and Purple Monkey Garage / Purple Monkey University, I'm sure you can start a business.

Also, an old favorite is Robert Kiyosaki, author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and "Why A Students Work For C Students", among other books, as well as the "Cash Flow" boardgame. His thing is all about financial literacy, being able to control cash flow, and accumulating assets over time. He recently did a video series directed at Millenials on youtube. And he has other resources for helping people in business and getting out of the rat race.

Both of these guys have amazing resources, amazing insight, proof-in-the-pudding, and they'll say some things that will punch you right in the gut and twist you all up inside, because we've adopted so much falsehood in our beliefs about money, business, and assets, and how to manage them properly, and we've not been told so much which is absolutely vital for financial success.

Hope that helps Smiley
The Cyberius team.
strunberg

Activity: 1297
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

I want getting passive income by cryptocurrency and try getting much money to trade some altcoin day by day, I have plan for getting profit with 5% to 10% with $20,000 of money with trading at some altcoin, I will try next month with daily trading profit.
that is good goal for you mate.if you already have $20.000 in your pocket you could start trading cryptocurrency easily.with equal more 3 btc at current rate you could buy some potential coins.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:35:01 AM

In the next five years, i hope to integrate Blockchain into my business' payment system in order to facilitate and enhance payment both online and offline. This will also create an added sense of value to the business and the entire crypto industry.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

if bitcoin price could reach $20k again someday, i want to buy property or real estate investment.in my country its be very rare year by year.and if i sell it more than 2 years maybe it could give me 50% profit.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

well. i believe in crypto market and blockchain technology. i feel that cryptocurrencies will be much more valuable after a few years. that is why i am trying to invest in crypto market more till it is too late. my plan is investing as much as i can to crypto.
dowellness

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

I also plan to get enough Bitcoins as much as I can accumulate and keep them whiles I also use some for active transactions where necessary. I also look forward to getting a job that'll earn me passive incomes
maybe buying and selling regularly can be an option, we can take advantage of the time even if the amount we get is not so big, but the bitcoin we have can be developed further and our mindset also develops because the current price is very fast moving and opening opportunities for we use it there. because if we buy and keep quiet for a long time it can be guaranteed that our mindset will also be far behind
Bitcoin is the great source of income and good future planning investment. SO my plan is simple. I just bought some bitcoin and hold them for my future i should say for at least 5 years.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

I would like to have financial freedom and become not dependent on anyone else whereas I could do my own business and not think about a thing when I wish to buy it.

If I manage to earn twice more money than I have now in 2-3 years, later I am also planning to open my own small business. Hope, it will be a big success, and the incomes of my family will grow a lot.
higgidave

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

I also plan to get enough Bitcoins as much as I can accumulate and keep them whiles I also use some for active transactions where necessary. I also look forward to getting a job that'll earn me passive incomes
maybe buying and selling regularly can be an option, we can take advantage of the time even if the amount we get is not so big, but the bitcoin we have can be developed further and our mindset also develops because the current price is very fast moving and opening opportunities for we use it there. because if we buy and keep quiet for a long time it can be guaranteed that our mindset will also be far behind
I hope after 5 years bitcoin will be on moon.Since bitcoin rise every years so i know after 5 years i will gain a lot of profit with bitcoins. I wish it will reach more than  50000 by 2019.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

Everyone wants the same. I also have big dreams for my future and I want to fulfill it with the help of cryptocurrency profits. In my view there is only one way to make big money while doing exactly nothing and that is cryptocurrency investment. trade or hold your coins for long time and when price go up sell them for higher price and take your profit.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

I plan to have a passive income of course for additional income aside from my salary income and to have a pension house for rent or a rooms for rent. This is my plan in the future. Regarding this crypto business I want also to explore more on this business and I hope I can find a good project to support and to have potential coins to hold for a brighter future for me and for my family.
Arsedunn

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

Its depends of how much you have and how much you want to get every month / year income. If you have a good money you can buy a real-estate and rent out.

My plans for the next 5years especially in the field of Finance is that to have my own business in where it has the stability to provide the needs of my family in order for us to live without working in a private sector business.
I have no proper financial plans for my future. I just want to hold my coins for ling time and when the price goes up, I will sell them for higher price. I am just an investor of crypto and want to earn big money in the future. I want to my children to get high education in the best institutions of the world. I want them to be successful in the future. I almost spent my life. Now I am looking to the future of my family.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

For me i plan to have business of my own to be able to have much higher income because being a regular employee the income is very limited to be used to our daily needs unlike doing business it could provide more sustainable financial needs. And of course i will continue doing crypto investments.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1288
Merit: 714

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

if I am alone for a long period of time then I will use my money to invest and I deposit it into the bank so that later I can get a big profit. especially in the crypto world that is always convincing will get a large amount of money from the investment

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:31:57 PM

For me i plan to have business of my own to be able to have much higher income because being a regular employee the income is very limited to be used to our daily needs unlike doing business it could provide more sustainable financial needs. And of course i will continue doing crypto investments.

Me too, I am planning to open a business aside from doing crypto investments, I am hoping that after 5 years I will have a stable business because of my profit in crypto.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

I try to grow the amount of bitcoin that I have for my old age later, I want to enjoy the results of my hard work in the cryptocurrency world and try to be rich from this way. I am sure the price of bitcoin in the future can be very expensive because of the influence of the total supply that will run out in the future.
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

Each business started needs quite a bit investment, so I'm not sure that my savings in 5 years will be enough for that. The only solution to this problem is to catch up with  a huge pump of some coins (Cheesy) - my portfolio is so eager for this to happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: