Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HYPE] HypeCoin: Cryptonote + NO Premine  (Read 1954 times)
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

The name you certainly is not good i think. Hyip token means only one thing that will be poured into all the newcomers on the stock exchanges and then the token will scrape. Is that how I understand it? The project in my opinion does not stand out at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MandraGade

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

HyperCoin designs a strong, fast and lightweight Currency by mining low power consumption and fast network turnover. based on this, this platform offers Fast, and Simple services to send money directly to the world
QryptoKing

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

LOL, interesting way to pay for your weed.
HypeCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

LOL, interesting way to pay for your weed.

We like your thinking  Grin
HypeCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

The name you certainly is not good i think. Hyip token means only one thing that will be poured into all the newcomers on the stock exchanges and then the token will scrape. Is that how I understand it? The project in my opinion does not stand out at the moment.

We understand the name doesn't seem like a good choice, but we chose Hype because of its relation to excitement, not because of the crypto communities version of the meaning.

We are dedicated developers who will not under any circumstance walk out on this project.
We built this for the community, not for us to profit from (hence 0 Pre-mine), but to give the community something to get involved in  Smiley

We hope you consider giving HypeCoin a chance.
 Grin Grin
rogerrobers

Activity: 265

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:15:24 AM

We understand the name doesn't seem like a good choice, but we chose Hype because of its relation to excitement, not because of the crypto communities version of the meaning.

We are dedicated developers who will not under any circumstance walk out on this project.
We built this for the community, not for us to profit from (hence 0 Pre-mine), but to give the community something to get involved in  Smiley

Grin Grin
good stuff dude, glad to see the new bounty started up!
HypeCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:44:13 AM

Grin Grin
good stuff dude, glad to see the new bounty started up!

Thanks RogerRobers!

Smiley Grin
labeltriceah

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:23:05 AM

HypeCoin has unlimited potential for speed and electronic money market is growing. I hope that you will overcome difficulties to complete the project Smiley
HypeCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:03:56 AM

HypeCoin Donation Mining Pool!!

HypeCoin now has a Donation Mining Pool!
It is still in testing phase, but users who contribute enough hashing power to the pool will be compensated with HYPE Merch for their efforts!
When the pool does go live it will list the Merch you can earn from the power you push to the poll  Wink

Testing site can be found here - 149.28.172.18

Cant wait to see you there!
Get Hyped!!

- HazeDev
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: