Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The truth about bitcoin  (Read 3929 times)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:51:50 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is also true that bitcoin works as a real money. The biggest truth is that bitcoin can make anyone rich.
Bitcoin is constantly making progress.
Bitcoin is a digital currency that give high profit, and the truth about in bitcoin is the risk cause I know in every investing have risk but bitcoin give you big profit in your investment and give you a chance to become rich and successful in the future.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

Well sure: growth rates like bitcoin has had certainly aren't sustainable forever, but where is the uncertainty? Its in government regulation...how much can they and will they try to squeeze this crypto-currency and make it "open" (i.e. traceable).

we don't rely on governments. Bitcoin was designed to surpass the governments so in case they don't want to cooperate, they don't need to, it's all in the hands of the users
dobladonadouble

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:06:16 AM

People may see bitcoin as an easy-money maker. But it does not stops there. It's a risky activity. I mean, the first time you enter, you cannot make sure of yourself if it's goung to work. You have no assurance of earning money (thanks to scams huh). But it's part of it. It's the risk we all should know and be part of.
HoloUpfront210

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

Earning money in an easy way is always risky. Because there is no substitute of hard work. So, those people who invest in bitcoin must know this and as far i know investment in everywhere is risky.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

To judge if bitcoin is worth to invest in, you may consider this universal monetary rule:

There is NO good, easy, risk free money, that is available for everyone.

If the money good and risk free, it is called a heritage and it is not available for everyone.
If the money is good and available for everyone, its is called an entrepreneurship and its not risk free nor usually easy.
If the money is risk free and available for anyone, it is called a salary, but that is usually not very good.

If anyone claims, that money is good, easy, risk free and anyone can get their share of it, it is essentially a scam. Doesnt matter if You are being scammed with money, electricity or just waste of time. It also doesnt matter if there are several people who get scammed big time at once or millions, that are scammed bit by bit, it is still a scam. Any deal, where people are attracted with false promises and where the nature of their investment is kept hidden by purpose, is a scam. Bitcoin is not what promised and that fact is being disguised now.

I think the truth of bitcoin base on what i search on the internet Bitcoin is an online payment system that started as open-source software. It is a new type of cash and an innovative system whereby network codes are used to verify transactions.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

Trust of investors, the popularity at this time is the value of Bitcoin!
A very successful coin on Blockchain technology!
But I always believe in the development of altcoin in the future!
goldSkylark

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:32:50 AM

Bitcoin is essentially and primarily, a digital or virtual currency. The problem is, people are too focused on using the crypto as an investment. I mean it has proven to be a valuable asset for many, but that's not the only purpose of crypto, people! Everyone’s too busy checking prices and counting losses that we are losing sight of crypto’s real purpose –and that is to change and revolutionize the way we handle and transact OUR money.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

Agree but stupid and dumb people still see it as a quick-rich scheme. Because you don't really have to work to make a lot of profits on bitcoin. It as about patience. Lazy people really like that. Even there are risks, they don't care because they know their goals will be met which is really not good for them.
Happy Fun

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:15:21 AM

That's true. Bitcoin is risk and isn't easy to get it. Because there are who get bitcoin by way mining or buying it instantly on exchanger and many more. But although bitcoin risk is high don't worry to invest. On condition if you want to invest in bitcoin you must have enough knowledge about bitcoin first after that you will sugessted to invest in bitcoin. Smiley
haruharu732

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:19:26 AM

The most obvious bitcoin investment is a risk, especially market risk, price. No one knows what the future of this money will be like in the future, I personally do not invest in bitcoin so I do not advise anyone to invest bitcoin.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:16:42 AM

Trust of investors, the popularity at this time is the value of Bitcoin!
A very successful coin on Blockchain technology!
But I always believe in the development of altcoin in the future!
no problem, you believe in the altcoin because altcoin also has good technology, ETH has the potential to grow, you can also start investing in ETH. coin BTC and ETH have great potential to grow, both of them are very well made for an investment.
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:36:35 AM

I've read articles about the value of digital currencies that are somewhat different. The most important advantage of the crypto currency is the withdrawal from the state, as a monopoly on the creation of monetary assets. Don't look at crypto as a short-term investment, cryptocurrency has just been born, wait until it becomes strong and issue all the other money. And to decide things like that does take time, but when compared to the way people get profit aside from cryptocurrency it is more convenient. I agree with someone who creates cryptocurrency as an additional income, they spend money willingly to lose.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

To judge if bitcoin is worth to invest in, you may consider this universal monetary rule:

If the money good and risk free, it is called a heritage and it is not available for everyone.
If the money is good and available for everyone, its is called an entrepreneurship and its not risk free nor usually easy.
If the money is risk free and available for anyone, it is called a salary, but that is usually not very good.

If anyone claims, that money is good, easy, risk free and anyone can get their share of it, it is essentially a scam. Doesnt matter if You are being scammed with money, electricity or just waste of time. It also doesnt matter if there are several people who get scammed big time at once or millions, that are scammed bit by bit, it is still a scam. Any deal, where people are attracted with false promises and where the nature of their investment is kept hidden by purpose, is a scam. Bitcoin is not what promised and that fact is being disguised now.

Bitcoin is crypto cyrrency. Any scammer can use bitcoin and not only (altcoins).
I believe in Bitcoin and know that BTC wait good future.
Risk is possible in all investments.
samcun

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:14:53 AM

the truth of bitcoin is the increasing number of investors competing to invest their money in bitcoin, with the aim of making a profit. all investments must have a loss and the benefits for that we have to avoid seeing any investment that can be profitable. and the truth of bitcoin itself I have felt 3 years I invested in bitcoin as a result I promise for the future of me and my family.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:06:05 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 05:20:05 AM by PETES

Some people misunderstood bitcoin or even altcoins to have a quick and easy profit. Not because of bitcoin itself but the people that educate them are the one that uneducated. Every investment have their risk and you should know it once you step in here so don't blame bitcoin instead blame yourself for being uneducated about it. It's sad that people missed the opportunity of having this because they're uninformed.
Lauff

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

many new traders who just join in trading crypto currencies, actually to get something all there must be risks and only new people who panic after knowing the market prices are down, so they sell their assets below the normal price, but this is the crypto currency chart which for the price no one can predict
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:25:42 AM

I think the problem is when the people ccan easily think that bitcoin or even altcoin is instant source of income. They aim that bitcoin or altcoin can give them a lot of profit without they doing a deep research about it first. That misconception, often lead many people in the wrong direction when they want to jumped out in bitcoin market. Anyway, thank you for this opinion, i highly appreciated that! Smiley

shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

It's about Bitcoin as well as about a wide range of advantages. Individuals tend to purchase Bitcoin despite the fact that they don't comprehend cryptographic forms of money or they don't significantly try to peruse about them. Individuals freeze right now since its cost is continually diminishing with no specific reason. Try not to center around the value, center around the innovation.
Tiffany Pan 0403

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is also be treated as a real money. my friend use it to buy pizza in US before. Obviously he is super regret now. i think Bitcoin can change the world. it's a reform and innovation to the whold world. let see what'd gonna be happend .
InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

One thing i understand that a large number of people don't know about crypto just they know that it is very easy to make money from here and the main problem creates from here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: