Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

This project has a good platform that holds and keep it on proving to us. Well, there are people that doubts this project since it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, but better if the people will read and observe first this project before any judgments. I believe that every project has its own uniqueness and so this one. The Helixhills and be one of those top projects holding the title to be a decentralized service market.

We can't control their choices and we have different perceptions in terms of understanding things. Helixhills is still new and normally people needs more information and also transparency and I think the team already provided this factors.
You are right there mate, this Helixhills project is still new and for sure the team that develop this project is going improve it's presentation of the project to it's prospected investors through the suggestions of it's community of supporters.

Well, you have a point that this is still new and everything is still in development. Attracting investors would be hard because they need to provide more data or a thing that can guarantee that their platform has the potential to grow in the near future.
Exactly. And that is why it is also very important for a team to be active always in different channels so that investors who have questions and concerns about the project can easily gained answers from them. In this way, the chanced to gathered more people to invest will be possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Good advice. First of all, you need to carefully study the project and then decide whether to invest or not. Because little study of basic information, you need to carefully study the technical document.
Yes, exactly before making an investment in any project you should clearly study the project be carefully. And after getting the correct information then you have to take steps ahead and take decision about it. If you think the project is good or beneficial then instantly make the investment in it.

Well, it is the right thing to do since when you invest it involves money, so it is better to be more precise with the decisions that you are going to take. Be optimistic when making actions here in cryptos because there is no such basis that you can earn good profit from here.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

Helixhills project has a short term and long term goal as per the details on the roadmap. May we also know when will your tokens get listed on the exchanges. It seems that was not included on the roadmap.
You've got a good observation mate but i think that is a small problem that can be easily fixed. What captured my attention with this project is the presentation of their team members. As a follower of this project, i will pay special attention to the team behind this because they are the ones that will constitute to the future of this ICO.  

That is definitely right, every investors always check first the team members before they proceed with their next step of choosing an ICO. Furthermore, this is still new and maybe the team already have some future plans to make their project be known here in this forum and also in social networking site.

Yes that is true because the members can be consider as a partner into the business. Well they have different perceptions in life but they have set for one goal which is to be raise on top. To be known and more projects will come to the team because they will become strong for that reason. Yes their are struggles might encounter but they are persistence.

Having a productive team is one requirement for becoming a successful project in any case, thus having those resources for the development of a project is worth too. Eventhough we have different perspective in uplifting the project the most important is that there is a team who could help to make their goals.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.
With documents like everything is in order, if you doubt this, you can at any time go to the site and check all the documentation there.
Documents are the biggest thing that you should have learned before investing in the project because it can predict the future.
Yes, the documents are important, but how are you going to predict the future with their help? What is it in my head does not fit, because it is impossible to guess anything at all, everything can go not according to plan as it is written in the road map.
The roadmap is very detailed IMO and I dont see any reasons why they wont be able to accomplish it. So far they have a good reputation so investors should easily invest on this project.
Yeah, the roadmap is very detailed and they can bring so much opportunities to achive success and also accomplish their vision.
I will share the same thought with you buddy because I also hoping for the Helixhills project to reach its goal and attain its success. Well, sooner or later no doubt that it will happen soon if the Helixhills project team will keep up all its progressive actions and vision towards the better of the crypto currency community.
Having this one as a new project in the cryptoworld, everyone will have high hopes that it will turn out as a success and will be able to reach the project's goal that will satisfy its investors.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

This project has a good platform that holds and keep it on proving to us. Well, there are people that doubts this project since it is just starting here in the crypto currency community, but better if the people will read and observe first this project before any judgments. I believe that every project has its own uniqueness and so this one. The Helixhills and be one of those top projects holding the title to be a decentralized service market.

We can't control their choices and we have different perceptions in terms of understanding things. Helixhills is still new and normally people needs more information and also transparency and I think the team already provided this factors.
In my opinion, they still at started of this project. We cannot force the team must do something when they have just begin.
A new project doesn't need to be in a hurry, the community must give patience about their opinion about this one as it might still take time be more a better one.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:59:51 PM

Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.
With documents like everything is in order, if you doubt this, you can at any time go to the site and check all the documentation there.
Documents are the biggest thing that you should have learned before investing in the project because it can predict the future.
Yes, the documents are important, but how are you going to predict the future with their help? What is it in my head does not fit, because it is impossible to guess anything at all, everything can go not according to plan as it is written in the road map.
The roadmap is very detailed IMO and I dont see any reasons why they wont be able to accomplish it. So far they have a good reputation so investors should easily invest on this project.
Yeah, the roadmap is very detailed and they can bring so much opportunities to achive success and also accomplish their vision.
If they created and planned well their roadmap, by following it, can really result into a good progress of the project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

although I've found the same pre ico concept in a scam project, I hope this team can be trusted well, I also see this project is very good when it is well developed

Scam ICO project has no clear defination of it purpose and platform which is very unlikely with this project , as I read the white paper it has a very clear purpose and platform of the project which is enough to convince me , and I really support this project , hoping that this will help the crypto currency grow up again .
But some are still not convinced with those information, I hope they would do something to remove some of those doubts by providing more convincing information, even I think that the info given would suffice.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

The question is about financial operations. Do you expect that payments will be made in tokens?

That's a common question there mate. Yes ofcourse they will be paying tokens for the campaign. But there are an exception also if the team will reconsider a BTC for other campaigns.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

The question is about financial operations. Do you expect that payments will be made in tokens?

That's a common question there mate. Yes ofcourse they will be paying tokens for the campaign. But there are an exception also if the team will reconsider a BTC for other campaigns.
I think that everyone has already learned that HELIXHILLS uses Blockchain Infrastructure, which helps consumers, service providers, and professional consultants automate the algorithms for choosing business partners and making deals
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

but does the team consider the option of payment method in btc? It seems to me it would not be at all beneficial for the project, so they make payments in tokens.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

but does the team consider the option of payment method in btc? It seems to me it would not be at all beneficial for the project, so they make payments in tokens.
I also doubt that the payment will be in any other currencies, except Hill tokens. In any case, the developers should answer this question.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

So far, yes, I agree with you. But maybe in time if there are deviations from the map, which the developers created, then they may have problems with investors who invested their money.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

So far, yes, I agree with you. But maybe in time if there are deviations from the map, which the developers created, then they may have problems with investors who invested their money.

I believe that HELIXHILLS will not let this happen because it will greatly affect the trust of the investors and the reputation of the project development team, trust HELIXHILLS.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

I believe that HELIXHILLS will not let this happen because it will greatly affect the trust of the investors and the reputation of the project development team, trust HELIXHILLS.

Yes Hodlvcl, the team working behind the HELIXHILSS is a great team that will not allow such measures to happen to this project. This team and the whole Heloxhills project has a good reputation and they will not let anything to make this destroy so easily. I hope more people will come to know and notice the good of this project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:54:15 AM

I also doubt that the payment will be in any other currencies, except Hill tokens. In any case, the developers should answer this question.
Most likely they will not be answered, they have not been here for a long time. We can say that from the very beginning of the launch they have not published anything for a long time. Strange behavior on their part.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:55:24 AM

There is possibility that it will happened but being and investor of this project you should give your 100% trust and support because from the start you invested the project you know about the teams move. I am pretty sure that the team will find ways to maintain the trust and make this project successful.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Most likely they will not be answered, they have not been here for a long time. We can say that from the very beginning of the launch they have not published anything for a long time. Strange behavior on their part.
The team should have take a look at this matter. Even how good the project is, the project team should not let the trust of the crowd to put into waste. But still, I have a good vision to this project. Just hopefully, the team will keep progressing and strive in here and make the service market more reliable and efficient through this project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

Let's give team members to shape up everything. The project is still new there are alot of space of improvement. They have  still more time to improve the project. The roadmap may improve for its betterment and for the good outcome of the project. The good name is needed to be more popular and established to have more posible investors and supporters.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

I agree that roadmap is very detailed which make people understand and know the next step that the team will do for the project. It can totally shown in there roadmap the exact goals of dates when to achieve the finish line. Hope the team will always gives updates about the project because for sure many are keeping track on this project.
That is the purpose of the roadmap, a sort of timelime for the project from conceptualization to realization. Most of the investors will look upon the roadmap to see if the project is on target with regards to timeline. A good project should have a timeline.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

I think the same thing mate. Actually I didn't read some informations about the mode and options of payments. But hopefully they will consider some other coins as payment and maybe btc in other hand. This will be very advantageous and friendly to all investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: