Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO][HILL] HELIXHILLS - DECENTRALISED SERVICE MARKET  (Read 1656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:55:34 PM

The question is about financial operations. Do you expect that payments will be made in tokens?

That's a common question there mate. Yes ofcourse they will be paying tokens for the campaign. But there are an exception also if the team will reconsider a BTC for other campaigns.
but does the team consider the option of payment method in btc? It seems to me it would not be at all beneficial for the project, so they make payments in tokens.
I also doubt that the payment will be in any other currencies, except Hill tokens. In any case, the developers should answer this question.
Most likely they will not be answered, they have not been here for a long time. We can say that from the very beginning of the launch they have not published anything for a long time. Strange behavior on their part.
The team need to be more active and they have to provide every necessary update which is related to the project. As well they need to answers all the questions which is asked by investors or community members.

I am very confident that the team will be able to give updates regarding the development of the project since they are professional enough as I read their credentials , the best thing which I really like this project is they are helping people to find market for their especialization using blockchain technology .
They should really provide updates to the community if they expect people to like and trust this one. If the updates will be slow, the chances are the progress is slow too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

HELIXHILLS - using the blockchain infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate the business partner selection algorithms and conclude transactions, record interaction times and pay relevant parties using the appropriate tariffs, and provide instant loans to reliable users.

This is a system in which smart contracts are used for their intended purpose, and tokens have the value of real money provided by the most popular resources on the planet - human resources.

HELIXHILLS alao gives work to those unemployed individual. It will help the environmemt stay clean and it generates the exact process. Aside from that it will catrgorize a  partner that fit to you in the business so that you will earn latest strategy as well.
HELIXHILLS is unique project that deals in decentralized market of services that has connections to the various industry who needs human resources and since they use blockchain those professionals and freelancers can exchange services at where they are located. This will enhance the traditional way in finding the right people to the position. A great help to the human resource industry to save time and money.
More fast transaction is what we can expect as it uses decentralized service. If they can implement that, it will be more a good thing to have in this project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

The question is about financial operations. Do you expect that payments will be made in tokens?

That's a common question there mate. Yes ofcourse they will be paying tokens for the campaign. But there are an exception also if the team will reconsider a BTC for other campaigns.
but does the team consider the option of payment method in btc? It seems to me it would not be at all beneficial for the project, so they make payments in tokens.
I also doubt that the payment will be in any other currencies, except Hill tokens. In any case, the developers should answer this question.
If that's their decision, we can't anything else, as Hill tokens will be considered as a primary payment.
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:37:10 AM

this project has a very good preparation in the sale of coins, I also see this is a long term project if you look at the roadmap of this project, I am very interested in investing in this coin because of the limited total supply, what is the minimum investment limit when pre-ICO?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

HELIXHILLS - using the blockchain infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate the business partner selection algorithms and conclude transactions, record interaction times and pay relevant parties using the appropriate tariffs, and provide instant loans to reliable users.

This is a system in which smart contracts are used for their intended purpose, and tokens have the value of real money provided by the most popular resources on the planet - human resources.

HELIXHILLS alao gives work to those unemployed individual. It will help the environmemt stay clean and it generates the exact process. Aside from that it will catrgorize a  partner that fit to you in the business so that you will earn latest strategy as well.
HELIXHILLS is unique project that deals in decentralized market of services that has connections to the various industry who needs human resources and since they use blockchain those professionals and freelancers can exchange services at where they are located. This will enhance the traditional way in finding the right people to the position. A great help to the human resource industry to save time and money.
More fast transaction is what we can expect as it uses decentralized service. If they can implement that, it will be more a good thing to have in this project.
Nice one buddy. If the HelixHills can really be able to make a much faster transaction or of what the people of the community needs for the HelixHills as a decentralized service, then more trust will put into this project and this community will really grow even more.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:18:21 AM

Most likely they will not be answered, they have not been here for a long time. We can say that from the very beginning of the launch they have not published anything for a long time. Strange behavior on their part.
The team need to be more active and they have to provide every necessary update which is related to the project. As well they need to answers all the questions which is asked by investors or community members.

I am very confident that the team will be able to give updates regarding the development of the project since they are professional enough as I read their credentials , the best thing which I really like this project is they are helping people to find market for their especialization using blockchain technology .
They should really provide updates to the community if they expect people to like and trust this one. If the updates will be slow, the chances are the progress is slow too.
That is right. The team even if focusing on its developments on the project needs to maintain its good communication towards the people of the community. Because without them, the project alone has no purpose at all. The people, which is the users, supporters and investors are the kep to make this project successful.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:17:38 AM

That is right. The team even if focusing on its developments on the project needs to maintain its good communication towards the people of the community. Because without them, the project alone has no purpose at all. The people, which is the users, supporters and investors are the kep to make this project successful.

Keeping in touch with the supporters of the project is highly needed because as the team think and focuses on the development of the project, it will create many questions such as what will be the next move of the team? Do the team achieve their goal? And many more. So it is very important to have good and positive communication because both parties brings success to the project.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:17:05 AM

I recently visited their ICO sale website and wants to find out what is the status of the ICO sale is still the same last week I wonder why its still the same collected?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

I believe that this new project is very interesting and promising. There is an opportunity to invest your money in this project, and there is an opportunity to earn good tokens in the bounty. I like this new concept with the amazing HELIXHILLS project. I recommend that my friends invest here.
Well, you know that there are so many opportunity to invest in any project, but be sure you learn the project first before investing.
Most of the people in this forum were easily intended and convinced in any ICO, I hope they will surely not get scammed, but for about this project, I think this project is legit.
With documents like everything is in order, if you doubt this, you can at any time go to the site and check all the documentation there.
Documents are the biggest thing that you should have learned before investing in the project because it can predict the future.
Yes, the documents are important, but how are you going to predict the future with their help? What is it in my head does not fit, because it is impossible to guess anything at all, everything can go not according to plan as it is written in the road map.
The roadmap is very detailed IMO and I dont see any reasons why they wont be able to accomplish it. So far they have a good reputation so investors should easily invest on this project.
So far, yes, I agree with you. But maybe in time if there are deviations from the map, which the developers created, then they may have problems with investors who invested their money.

I believe that HELIXHILLS will not let this happen because it will greatly affect the trust of the investors and the reputation of the project development team, trust HELIXHILLS.

I understand that you completely trust the project? Can you have a pointerisovatsya? Have you invested in this project or not? And at what price did you buy the project tokens?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

the development team has launched a large bounty campaign, it's really good. But I'm wondering, is there a referral program in the project, or maybe the team did not foresee this option?

This could lead them to attract a big bunch of supporters to join the bounty campaigns. Great news to the team, also congrats for achieving high impression in just a few days on the sale.
It should be much easier to promote the project with the help of the bounty participants, can someone share the bounty thread link so that we could read on the bounty requirements.
Yes, newcomers are heavily interested to come to a project rather than before they creating the bounty campaigns for this project.
Yes, the newcomers are interested to join specialy in bounty campaigns because they want to earn and support the project at the same time. Through campaigns some investors will notice the project becof good and positive feedbacks. The project will increase the number community members because of the launching of the campaigns and some other strategies.
Bounty campaign will help promote HELIXHILLS and make their telegram chat into a bigger groups as I've notice today it's few for a less than 600 members. A lively telegram chat can attract more investors to invest with a good community rapport.
Actually, bounty campaign will just give more audiences and give more members amount of their social media, this is the purpose of the bounty.

Definitely, it's a way of promoting the project and also it disseminate more information. Bounty campaign is the most effective way of advertising and the legal way of inviting investors. So, it the team wanted to have more support then they should create it.
Indeed, though no news about bounty for now, let hope there would be in the future, it will be a great help especially for new projects.

bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

the development team has launched a large bounty campaign, it's really good. But I'm wondering, is there a referral program in the project, or maybe the team did not foresee this option?

This could lead them to attract a big bunch of supporters to join the bounty campaigns. Great news to the team, also congrats for achieving high impression in just a few days on the sale.
It should be much easier to promote the project with the help of the bounty participants, can someone share the bounty thread link so that we could read on the bounty requirements.
Yes, newcomers are heavily interested to come to a project rather than before they creating the bounty campaigns for this project.
Yes, the newcomers are interested to join specialy in bounty campaigns because they want to earn and support the project at the same time. Through campaigns some investors will notice the project becof good and positive feedbacks. The project will increase the number community members because of the launching of the campaigns and some other strategies.
Bounty campaign will help promote HELIXHILLS and make their telegram chat into a bigger groups as I've notice today it's few for a less than 600 members. A lively telegram chat can attract more investors to invest with a good community rapport.
Actually, bounty campaign will just give more audiences and give more members amount of their social media, this is the purpose of the bounty.

Definitely, it's a way of promoting the project and also it disseminate more information. Bounty campaign is the most effective way of advertising and the legal way of inviting investors. So, it the team wanted to have more support then they should create it.
Indeed, though no news about bounty for now, let hope there would be in the future, it will be a great help especially for new projects.
If at this stage there is no generosity, then it will not. Always when the project starts advertising, at the same time the company Bounty is created.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

If at this stage there is no generosity, then it will not. Always when the project starts advertising, at the same time the company Bounty is created.
most likely it is. But maybe the team will still launch the bounty campaign a little later, and it will not be very big. In any case, the developers should answer this question.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

HELIXHILLS - uses Blockchain Infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate algorithms to select business partners and complete transactions, record interaction time and charge related parties using appropriate rates, and provide instant loans to reliable users.

Not only that one but also the HELIXHILLS will find out who and kind of personality does the partner would be in the business so that it will focus more in the progress of the business and the project. The consumers will benefits of this kind of business because they can be the beneficiaries of all businessmen.
Helixhills is some sort of a bridge that is bridging the gap between the employer and employee with the help of blockchain technology. I have seen other projects similar to this one and want to find out what is the edge of Helixhills with it's competitors. 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

I recently visited their ICO sale website and wants to find out what is the status of the ICO sale is still the same last week I wonder why its still the same collected?
Probably the main reason for that is the lacked of strategy especially in advertising and promoting where it can truly help to catch the attentions of potential crypto investors. If the team only did this, maybe they can be able to collect more funds now. But still there is enough time to do it and I'm hoping for the team to consider it.
Tatyana lushchik

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

Investments in HELIXHILLS Tokens. Tokens secured by HR inside HELIXHILLS create an ideal soil for investments. An investor, platform member or any other token holder becomes a part of the ecosystem, and the tokens are secured by the most demanded resources on the planet — professional skills.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

This project looks very interesting and I think is going to be a very lovely project in the long run

I am very interested with the project as well. The project is running  on the market for a couple of weeks now and as I notice they have created a community that's need to be enhance and widen. In due time maybe the team could work on some sides of this project and could probably do some research and works with the project developments.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

Probably the main reason for that is the lacked of strategy especially in advertising and promoting where it can truly help to catch the attentions of potential crypto investors. If the team only did this, maybe they can be able to collect more funds now. But still there is enough time to do it and I'm hoping for the team to consider it.
Well I don't judge things just base on what I read but I also try to figure out the realy things behind the news. In this case I also notice some slow movements with the sale but it's still have movements. Hopefully in next few days we can see some changes on the sale. Let's give the team more time to do some works and improve the quality of work.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

Also it could be possible that they just havent updated thier webpage yet thats why the person is still seeing the same amoubt raised on the ico sale.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

HELIXHILLS - uses Blockchain Infrastructure to help consumers, service providers and professional consultants automate algorithms to select business partners and complete transactions, record interaction time and charge related parties using appropriate rates, and provide instant loans to reliable users.

Not only that one but also the HELIXHILLS will find out who and kind of personality does the partner would be in the business so that it will focus more in the progress of the business and the project. The consumers will benefits of this kind of business because they can be the beneficiaries of all businessmen.
Helixhills is some sort of a bridge that is bridging the gap between the employer and employee with the help of blockchain technology. I have seen other projects similar to this one and want to find out what is the edge of Helixhills with it's competitors.  

Yes that is true , as of now there's many agencies operating similar to this but they are using the conventional processing , that's why they will always encountered a delayed of every transaction , then lately HelixHills come out and making solution of every problem since they using blockchain technology , so expect more development and progress of this project .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: