Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 05:26:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread.  (Read 209374 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
holzer

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:00:31 PM

just three questions:

1. who is about to forgive ?

2. who is about to do something ?

3. what can we do (step-by-step) ?

Option 1 is off the cards, he/they already opened up a new scam exchange... option 1 is only on the cards if the person/s admits to it and wants to try make things right.

cryptoEX.cc

Wow, I can't believe he has already started a new exchange while all these people are screwed for their coins. This guy has now proven he is a total scumbag.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fearcoka

Activity: 840

Crypterium: Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:11:52 PM

Close the site down, fix the errors and get back on track is what should have been done.

This is clearly an inside job.

Domain : coinmarket.io
Expiry : 2015-01-09

NS 1   : emma.ns.cloudflare.com
NS 2   : kip.ns.cloudflare.com

Owner  : Anette Enger
Owner  : Coinmarket
Owner  : PO Box 1159 Sentrum
Owner  : Oslo
Owner  : NO

IP Address:108.162.207.163

this

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:16:05 PM

Get my 130,000 USDE back. No questions asked.

People who 'scammed' on crypto as if it is monopoly money are digging their own graves with great enthusiasm. With increasing legal and public attention to this business, it's only a matter of time before people who 'casually' steal or cheat people online are going to discover that it's very VERY naive if they think they are anonymous.

Remember the original Fontas got tracked, caught, and is now in prison. In singapore. People who put him in jail weren't from singapore.

I will also be willing to escrow any amount of BTC people are offering to those willing to get this con.

Let me know, and we can work something out.
adversor

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:18:15 PM

how comes you think cryptoEX is the same guy?

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
TenaciousC

Activity: 609

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:20:00 PM

just three questions:

1. who is about to forgive ?

2. who is about to do something ?

3. what can we do (step-by-step) ?

Guess I missed something, so it's official, they ran away with our coins?

I've got around 0.5 BTC worth on coins there, willing to give them to whoever takes the scammer out... If everyone pays a little we could get a nice sum to get somebody to clean this mess up, accidents can so easily happen, maybe one should happen to this scammer?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Symbiont

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:25:47 PM

Close the site down, fix the errors and get back on track is what should have been done.

This is clearly an inside job.

Domain : coinmarket.io
Expiry : 2015-01-09

NS 1   : emma.ns.cloudflare.com
NS 2   : kip.ns.cloudflare.com

Owner  : Anette Enger
Owner  : Coinmarket
Owner  : PO Box 1159 Sentrum
Owner  : Oslo
Owner  : NO

IP Address:108.162.207.163

this

Tel.: http://eupse.co.no/anette_enger/2503893  Huh Huh Huh
Snotty

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:30:56 PM

how comes you think cryptoEX is the same guy?

I'm interested about this too. Exchanges looks quite similar, thou.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:32:06 PM

The new address (PO Box 1159 Sentrum) links to Fred Olsens which is the place where Kenneth Bjorke works.

CR7xMarcelo

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:30:30 PM

To all the Noblecoin owners (from the noblecoin thread):
Regarding CoinMarket

This is only if they go down for good and our community loses NOBL. I have personally emailed and PM'd them asking at least for a list of accounts and addresses of people who still have NOBL on their exchange.

Myself and the ambassadors are tentatively planning something to allow at least a fairly solid recovery of lost NOBL. It is inspired by and similar to the Poloniex system when they got hacked (thanks Polo).

What we will need is a list of addresses paid to and from CoinMarket and amounts of NOBL still locked up on the exchange (Please PM these). We'll be looking at CoinMarket wallet addresses and the amounts and see as best where we can which left the exchange and never got recovered. This may take some time (we will get PM'd a number of phoney amounts and we have to make sure we aren't getting scammed) - a new block explorer or two at this point would be ideal and we're trying to get on more today.

At set intervals we will payout the community an even % of lost coin until the entire amount has been repaid over a couple of weeks. Edit: To keep it simple we will *probably* do it in NOBL. We want to do this in a way that rallies the community, covers the losses, does it at a relatively fast time but does not affect the exchange rate of NOBL too strongly.

This is something that is in the works and will happen - we just want some feedback, information and ideas to make sure we do it right and in a way that supports everyone and keeps it fair.

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:08:23 AM

To all the Noblecoin owners (from the noblecoin thread):
Regarding CoinMarket

This is only if they go down for good and our community loses NOBL. I have personally emailed and PM'd them asking at least for a list of accounts and addresses of people who still have NOBL on their exchange.

Myself and the ambassadors are tentatively planning something to allow at least a fairly solid recovery of lost NOBL. It is inspired by and similar to the Poloniex system when they got hacked (thanks Polo).

What we will need is a list of addresses paid to and from CoinMarket and amounts of NOBL still locked up on the exchange (Please PM these). We'll be looking at CoinMarket wallet addresses and the amounts and see as best where we can which left the exchange and never got recovered. This may take some time (we will get PM'd a number of phoney amounts and we have to make sure we aren't getting scammed) - a new block explorer or two at this point would be ideal and we're trying to get on more today.

At set intervals we will payout the community an even % of lost coin until the entire amount has been repaid over a couple of weeks. Edit: To keep it simple we will *probably* do it in NOBL. We want to do this in a way that rallies the community, covers the losses, does it at a relatively fast time but does not affect the exchange rate of NOBL too strongly.

This is something that is in the works and will happen - we just want some feedback, information and ideas to make sure we do it right and in a way that supports everyone and keeps it fair.

Solid rofo/
truelove

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:21:18 AM

Idiots (like you) got what they deserved ;-).  It's funny to watch 20 pages of people who shouldn't be using computer at all threaten to kill the guy :-).  CoinMarket.io did a nice job in proving how stupid you are.  Good luck and long live, whoever created this exchange!
TamiLee

Activity: 650

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:56:22 AM

Idiots (like you) got what they deserved ;-).  It's funny to watch 20 pages of people who shouldn't be using computer at all threaten to kill the guy :-).  CoinMarket.io did a nice job in proving how stupid you are.  Good luck and long live, whoever created this exchange!

So how much did you get out of the scam?
Giggety

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:12:13 AM

I got my btc last week out and I still can login sometimes I have there allot of KDC stuck and can't get it out because the coin has been forked. So even if I try to get it out it is stuck (tested it with 100 KDC)

I don't think the coins are gone but they really suck at communication and they need to get help because they clearly have real troubles that they don't know how to fix. Also wondering why the host is sometimes down and sometimes not. It's really really strange and bad. So I don't call them scammers yet but this really sucks.

And why no communication about what's really happening is kind of a wonder for me... Are they afraid of people ?  Really Really bad. Everbody knows we are on a testing exchange but come on you can still communicate.
lowww

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:22:17 AM

I got my btc last week out and I still can login sometimes I have there allot of KDC stuck and can't get it out because the coin has been forked. So even if I try to get it out it is stuck (tested it with 100 KDC)

I don't think the coins are gone but they really suck at communication and they need to get help because they clearly have real troubles that they don't know how to fix. Also wondering why the host is sometimes down and sometimes not. It's really really strange and bad. So I don't call them scammers yet but this really sucks.

And why no communication about what's really happening is kind of a wonder for me... Are they afraid of people ?  Really Really bad. Everbody knows we are on a testing exchange but come on you can still communicate.

Got the same here with reddcoin. Also pending when there was a fork. Test with 10 redd worked fine.
KenChanYu

Activity: 591

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:23:26 AM

If you follow the btc block explorer from previous posts you can clearly see it's a scam.

How did you get your btc out? Did you deposit and withdraw straight away?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
dripdropdead

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:27:08 AM

AFAIK it never came back online this week. Their last tweet was on 09 March.
Everything about this reeks of a scam but of course I hope my instincts are wrong on this.
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 983

http://BitcoinPayPal.info

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:27:16 AM

I'd suggest that this thread be moved to the Marketplace (Altcoins) forum. It would make more sense and the thread would draw more attention there, because the Announcements (Altcoins) forum is focused on coins, not services. The OP could do it without a moderator's help by clicking on the "Move topic" link at the bottom left of the page.

I only used CoinMarket.io once or twice, then stopped using them because the site kept going offline every other day. I think it's extremely important to find the motherfuckers behind this exchange and punish them (in any way possible). That would help make other scammer wannabes out there think twice before messing with the crypto community.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   [GUIDE] How to buy and sell Bitcoins SAFELY with PayPal + UNLIMITED WITHDRAWALS to PayPal
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dripdropdead

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:31:42 AM

I'd suggest that this thread be moved to the Marketplace (Altcoins) forum. It would make more sense and the thread would draw more attention there, because the Announcements (Altcoins) forum is focused on coins, not services. The OP could do it without a moderator's help by clicking on the "Move topic" link at the bottom left of the page.

I only used CoinMarket.io once or twice, then stopped using them because the site kept going offline every other day. I think it's extremely important to find the motherfuckers behind this exchange and punish them (in any way possible). That would help make other scammer wannabes out there think twice before messing with the crypto community.

You DO realize that OP = coinmarket.io owner = possible scammer right?
He hasn't came online since 09 March.
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 983

http://BitcoinPayPal.info

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 02:28:39 AM

Damn! I started reading from the end of the thread, never even looked at the first post!  Angry

We should start another topic then as soon as possible because this one is self moderated and he can delete all posts here and lock the thread.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   [GUIDE] How to buy and sell Bitcoins SAFELY with PayPal + UNLIMITED WITHDRAWALS to PayPal
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tenemo

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:59:17 AM

Damn! I started reading from the end of the thread, never even looked at the first post!  Angry

We should start another thread then as soon as possible because this one is self moderated and he can delete all posts here.

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.