Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread.  (Read 211663 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:47:30 AM

I thought Kenneth said he was closing down hosting end of the month, are you planning to maybe keep the exchange alive and kicking after all this is sorted?
Are you processing btc deposits/withdrawals that were made after exchange was stopped end Feb?
Kenneth did not warn us about stopping communications. He just disappeared Sad
Among other things, Kenneth was aware that no security was 100% guaranteed by running this code.
There were some additional delays, but things are moving and we are sure he is monitoring the situation aswell.
As the remaining coins are still on his server, a premature shutdown is not what he should do.

Where is btc? I read all your posts and i still do not read what happended with btc, how much did you lost, how much you are going to conpensate and more important when?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
multibit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:03:06 AM

I say find a guy in Estonia to pay him a visit.  Grin
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:46:40 AM

You might think you are being funny by impersonating coinmarket.io but you aren't. You are just getting in the way.

I agree but I would still like to know the real coinmarket.io comments with regards to BITCOIN deposits made after the 26th of feb, these deposits should be released
as they were not part of the scam/hack/exploit or whatever coinmarket is claiming them to be.

I have seen my personal btc moved around from wallet to wallet.

I am still calling this a scam until btc deposits at least after 1st March are given back to users.

My question keeps getting avoided by coinmarket which is a shame. Back to square one.
Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 06:47:06 AM

Hi guys, I see you've posted listings of manually processed withdrawals on other coins. Will we be able to get one for NOBL at some point also? Thanks very much.

leo1971

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:15:51 AM

what is happening with "You have unconfirmed deposit(s)"?
Gravity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:32:19 AM

You might think you are being funny by impersonating coinmarket.io but you aren't. You are just getting in the way.

I agree but I would still like to know the real coinmarket.io comments with regards to BITCOIN deposits made after the 26th of feb, these deposits should be released
as they were not part of the scam/hack/exploit or whatever coinmarket is claiming them to be.

I have seen my personal btc moved around from wallet to wallet.

I am still calling this a scam until btc deposits at least after 1st March are given back to users.

My question keeps getting avoided by coinmarket which is a shame. Back to square one.

hmmmmm great question. One that should be answered by the owner, lets say I deposit btc in the exchange today why would I not get it back? I have noticed he has skipped this question for the last 2 pages. I think people should keep bumping this until we get a answer.

macioman

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:25:55 AM

Hi,
   CoinMarket.io, I have been withdrawal to USDE wallet  on  March 07, 2014.  But,  just  when  I  click my  email  link The coinmarket.io  server  was  offline.  When the server have fixed,  i  click  the email  link  again.  It  tell  me that you have already  confirm  early. Then,  the coinmarket.io  shows  me that  the  USDE wallet  have  confirmed.  But ,my wallet  have not   received  the  coins.  And I do not  have the  ID.  I  hope  you  can  confirm  the  information  and  send  the  coins  back  to  my  wallet  ,please.  Thank you very  much.

PS:use  name :  maria.
Same here!
username: macioman

This is the email text:
Click this following link to confirm your 65227.25291593 USDE withdrawal to GReZ6fuUxnVLPfH2S4jeUTVjWGefoHpjJw

In addition, all transactions in my account have been deleted!
tuanvtau

Activity: 179

Glow Like Dat

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:41:17 AM

the coinmarket.io has sent my coin back. ok for work

[ w h i t e p a p e r ]                      U B O N I U M                      [ a n n   t h r e a d ]
⚫  ETCF MARKET™       ⚫  UBOPAY™       ⚫  UBOBANK™       ⚫  UBOCARD™
Join Our TELEGRAM Community        ||     UBOCOIN PRE-ICO    March 1st
a3tje

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:48:50 AM

Dear Team,

I have tried to withdrawl my account, however with no succes....

Any update on how what will be done or how this is covered?
Timestamp   Amount   Coin   Requester IP   Status
Thu Mar 27 2014 10:46:55   34998.9   DGB   (DE85e75F1F3bbN7MhnWfHe1kWQMCeCLF8x)   130.138.227.41   pending
Thu Mar 27 2014 10:45:57   8486.25   USDE (Gdp1UeC6jZ38iFxbyXG8FcLJocnFs1kEBW)   130.138.227.41   pending
Thu Mar 27 2014 10:42:41   16475.24   RDD   (RhvGpqYsRroviQeNPs9bu81G2yxHUbRSvJ)   130.138.227.41   pending

NOBLECOIN - 9fvwjckaumnb6jMXtBsE3tdtsN3V5SLBU1
GumboToGumbo

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:09:56 AM

I heard about this incident on btc-e trollbox and came to have a look.

On the homepage it now has this message which is a good sign.

Please do not deposit any kind of coins.

Please cancel all orders and request a withdrawal.

CoinMarket.io will be shut down when the problems are solved.

With regards to exchanges and I have been involved in a couple, (even investigated doing my own) security is a big concern. There is 2 coins hackers and scammers are concerned with
and that is bitcoins and litecoins. Don't listen to the noise regarding alt coins. Every exchange that has been "hacked" have given back alt coins. This is includes freshmarket.io, openex etc and everytime
the hacker is demanding ransom in order to have btc/ltc returned which does not make any sense at all.

With the Poloniex hack where 12.3 btc was stolen it only affected the btc that was in the system at that time. IE Lets says I had btc on poloniex before the hack then I would be affected, however btc deposited after the hack was not affected.

What remains a mystery is the plan for the bitcoins that were deposited after the hack like others are starting to query. Coinmarket has made it clear that they are involved in negotiations for btc
that was deposited during and before the exploit.

So possible reasons why btc deposited after the hack haven't been returned?

1. They plan on using all btc to lessen the damage to the rest of the people that had btc stolen. So everyone gets a smaller amount back even if you deposit btc now.
2. They are going to return all btc back once the negotiations for making up the lost btc has been concluded.
3. You will never get your btc back.

Does anyone know how much bitcoins have been stolen?

This is a really interesting scenario playing out here and definitely will come back to read updates. Lets hope this story ends well for everyone and that the bitcoins are returned.

TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:21:58 AM

With regards to exchanges and I have been involved in a couple, (even investigated doing my own) security is a big concern. There is 2 coins hackers and scammers are concerned with
and that is bitcoins and litecoins. Don't listen to the noise regarding alt coins. Every exchange that has been "hacked" have given back alt coins. This is includes freshmarket.io, openex etc and everytime
the hacker is demanding ransom in order to have btc/ltc returned which does not make any sense at all.

With the Poloniex hack where 12.3 btc was stolen it only affected the btc that was in the system at that time. IE Lets says I had btc on poloniex before the hack then I would be affected, however btc deposited after the hack was not affected.

What remains a mystery is the plan for the bitcoins that were deposited after the hack like others are starting to query. Coinmarket has made it clear that they are involved in negotiations for btc

1. They plan on using all btc to lessen the damage to the rest of the people that had btc stolen. So everyone gets a smaller amount back even if you deposit btc now.
2. They are going to return all btc back once the negotiations for making up the lost btc has been concluded.

This is a really interesting scenario playing out here and definitely will come back to read updates. Lets hope this story ends well for everyone and that the bitcoins are returned.

What is your personal thoughts on this matter since you experience with exchanges?

GumboToGumbo

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:32:23 AM

What is your personal thoughts on this matter since you experience with exchanges?

Well you have to look at the facts and the facts point to the exchange being a scam to me, a scam to steal bitcoins. Below are my reasons:

1. Taken way way way too long to sort out with no information about the incident until now.
2. Only when Kenneth's identity was exposed was some action taking place, when Kenneth was no longer able to take the pressure on his own he pointed out the other person involved.
3. Since this person Kiur has been exposed a lot more action has taken place in the last couple days then in the last month.
4. The Alt coins were always there to give back, why only now?
5. Bitcoins deposited after the hack/scam took place have not been given back to the traders, exchange owner keeps dodging this question.

I think your bitcoins are gone personally and I am 99% sure I won't be proven wrong which is unfortunate for everyone here.
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:32:54 AM

First of all I want to emphasize my Coinmarket portfolio was worth less than nothing. So don't see me as an affected customer. I am just an interested follower of this drama. Despite of my coins being worthless I decided to ask a withdrawal request for all coins, just in order to experience this drama a little bit better. I didn't expect to see my coins back. So it's a big surprise I got my KDC and NOBL today. Thanks @Coinmarket.io, I honestly admit I thought you were scammers (but still not sure you are no scammers).

But I noticed two odd situations as well, that I didn't hear from anyone else in this thread:
- First of all, after trying to withdraw my coins they appeared in my withdrawal history. Just like everyone else they were pending. I still have 4 pending withdrawals, just like anyone else. But strange enough, the "Requester IP" isn't my own IP. For all new withdrawal requests (March 16) the IP's were 141.101.88.134 or 173.245.53.104. But these are definitely not my own IP addresses! Anyone else noticed this? Don't know if these IP's are related to Coinmarket or to innocent customers.
- Among those worthless coins I had 1298.05 USDE. I thought to withdraw them to another exchange. Probably Poloniex, possibly Allcrypt. Unfortunately I'm not sure anymore which exchange it was. As far as I know I didn't generate new addresses at Poloniex or Allcrypt. But for some reason the USDE are sent to another address than my Poloniex or Allcrypt address. I don't know if this is my own mistake, it really is possiblle. But as I got someone else's IP, it is possible I got someone else's withdrawal address as well? So without murder screaming I am interested if others have this same issue? It is of course possible the owners did send some coins to their own addresses. (block explorer)

I'm certain the password database has been stolen... OR coinmarket did it them selves... My own cryptorush account was hacked, 0.12 btc was stolen, and all my alts were exchanged for btc and then withdrawd (days before the BC disaster lol) though I only used that Emailadres at Coinmarket and Cryptorush... Cryptorush helped me finding this fucker with no succes... only a few ips tracked back to fucking malysia LOL

Dont make the same mistake I did, and change any password of yours that is the same as your coinmarket.io password!
yottahash

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:44:58 AM

Just letting you know that Kiur is deleting any posts that expose his details.

As coinmarket.io started this self-moderated thread, he is able to manipulate what data is exposed.
Interestingly, Kiur had no issues when Kenneth's details were exposed, only his own.

Whether or not coinmarket was established as a scam, it's now evolved into one.

I suggest it's time for this to go mass-media.

It's huge. By my calculations thousands of bitcoins have been stolen.

GumboToGumbo

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:53:37 AM

As coinmarket.io started this self-moderated thread, he is able to manipulate what data is exposed.
Interestingly, Kiur had no issues when Kenneth's details were exposed, only his own.

2 reasons for deleting his own details:

1. He is a scammer
2. Bitcoins have been stolen from some bad people that might actually do some real harm to him or his family.

Bitcoin exchanges have been used extensively for money laundering by some drug cartels.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:13:18 AM

Well you have to look at the facts and the facts point to the exchange being a scam to me, a scam to steal bitcoins. Below are my reasons:

1. Taken way way way too long to sort out with no information about the incident until now.
2. Only when Kenneth's identity was exposed was some action taking place, when Kenneth was no longer able to take the pressure on his own he pointed out the other person involved.
3. Since this person Kiur has been exposed a lot more action has taken place in the last couple days then in the last month.
4. The Alt coins were always there to give back, why only now?
5. Bitcoins deposited after the hack/scam took place have not been given back to the traders, exchange owner keeps dodging this question.

I think your bitcoins are gone personally and I am 99% sure I won't be proven wrong which is unfortunate for everyone here.

Honestly if we don't get a valid explanation to point 5 above then I think it's time to take this problem to the media.
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:16:19 AM

Perhaps it's time for a thread in scam accusations to store all this information. Not safe in this thread.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 11:16:38 AM

to if the site closed after March 31 we will collect money and send the thugs

heads will roll soon I think
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:38:33 AM

Think about it.

Why do you think coinmarket is allowing old altcoin withdrawals, but not new ones?

How do Ponzi schemes work again?

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
mindact

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:40:55 AM

shit exchange
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: