Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread.  (Read 211663 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:03:34 AM

where are these scumbags?? still missing my btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kulin3422

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:45:46 PM

Where are my fucking rdds?
Kenneth Koster

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

As most of you know by now I have been trolling, but I thought I would just get the msg out there for those members without a sense of humor.
It is sad times but your funds have been stolen by Kiur and Kenneth, even though they were caught red handed, the crypto world allows for them to get away with murder so to speak, I personally would never trust a exchange run by Estonians although this wasn't clear at the time. In terms of ratio they are the Nigerians of the interwebs, basically the scum of the internet and should never be trusted as was the case with coinmarket.io

Also anyone trading on Comkort has seriously big balls or don't give a fuck about losing the btc they have on that exchange when it eventually goes the same route in 3-4 months.

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:08:55 AM

As most of you know by now I have been trolling, but I thought I would just get the msg out there for those members without a sense of humor.
It is sad times but your funds have been stolen by Kiur and Kenneth, even though they were caught red handed, the crypto world allows for them to get away with murder so to speak, I personally would never trust a exchange run by Estonians although this wasn't clear at the time. In terms of ratio they are the Nigerians of the interwebs, basically the scum of the internet and should never be trusted as was the case with coinmarket.io

Also anyone trading on Comkort has seriously big balls or don't give a fuck about losing the btc they have on that exchange when it eventually goes the same route in 3-4 months.

Honestly if I knew the exchange was being run by a Estonian I would never have transferred btc to it, 1 btc worth is like retirement package for most Estonians so really it was just way too much temptation for this guy to steal our bitcoins and now use the funds to move to a decent country.
We got no hope of catching Kiur Koster and he knows it, the police force are still 20 years behind most first world countries and would never catch this guy in a million years even if he admits to the crime
they won't know what the fuck he is talking about.

If it is indeed Kenneth B then he played us well because the Norway Police would actually catch him.
LaCertosus

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:19:30 AM

Are you people retarded to call a nation a retard becouse there is one criminal? There are scum, uneducated, thiefs in any nation...
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:17:15 PM

Are you people retarded to call a nation a retard becouse there is one criminal? There are scum, uneducated, thiefs in any nation...

Yeah I have to agree with the above, with that being said there is more temptation to steal if you live in countries like Estonia because of the salaries compared to other countries. So Kiur will live a good life with the amount of btc he stole compared to someone in Norway/Sweden or UK.
Also people in those countries aren't so eager to steal because they can get good jobs with programming skills where Kiur thought he had to sell his soul to the devil and steal btc.
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:00:15 PM

Yeah I have to agree with the above, with that being said there is more temptation to steal if you live in countries like Estonia because of the salaries compared to other countries. So Kiur will live a good life with the amount of btc he stole compared to someone in Norway/Sweden or UK.
Also people in those countries aren't so eager to steal because they can get good jobs with programming skills where Kiur thought he had to sell his soul to the devil and steal btc.

Low salaries has nothing to do with it. some of the richest people in the world are the biggest thieves... just ask anyone from JP Morgan or Goldman Sachs.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:48:48 PM

I am not condoning racism but I think the point is more about two things: laws of the land and economics.

It is certainly harder to attempt to prosecute someone who pulls this kind of shit in Estonia than it is in the United States for example. That isn't prejudice that is a fact. Just as it is harder to go after someone for software piracy in certain countries.

The second point is that, yes, stealing X amount of BTC is certainly going to be more of a temptation to someone in a lower income area than someone in a higher income area. Why people are saying that isn't true is beyond me. That seems like basic logic to me. Most "thieves" are not rich (excluding whatever they have made from stealing of course.)
Alphi

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:47:23 PM

I am not condoning racism but I think the point is more about two things: laws of the land and economics.

It is certainly harder to attempt to prosecute someone who pulls this kind of shit in Estonia than it is in the United States for example. That isn't prejudice that is a fact. Just as it is harder to go after someone for software piracy in certain countries.

The second point is that, yes, stealing X amount of BTC is certainly going to be more of a temptation to someone in a lower income area than someone in a higher income area. Why people are saying that isn't true is beyond me. That seems like basic logic to me. Most "thieves" are not rich (excluding whatever they have made from stealing of course.)

your first point counters your second point.

it is the lack of law enforcement and or punishment that make it easier for people to steal shit and commit crimes. not the poverty.

there is very little law enforcement going on around crypto in general that is why crooks from all walks of life are stealing from newbies on daily basis.
Was Mark Karpeles a poor man living in a poor country? how about Ross Ulbricht, Trendon Shavers or Charlie Shrem?

most people who work for big banks and corporations know that if they do anything wrong at work their organisation will pay a fine so they aren't too worried about the law
 even governments act with the same mentality.

so no there is no cause and effect correlation between poverty and crime in general.. the idea that "most people who commit crimes are poor" has more to do with the fact that most people "are" poor. If everyone was rich I'm sure you would have similar crime rates and if you look at the crime statistics for rich countries vs poor countries I think you will find that borne out in the numbers.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
dogechode

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:27:58 PM

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about actual thieves.

I'm not really interested in getting into a fruitless debate about how big banks and corporations "steal" because I just think that's all largely a load of shit concocted by the havenots who are jealous of the wealthy. Do corporations and banks occasionally pull some shit? Sure. Is there some mass conspiracy of epic proportions like all these nuts like to portray? I highly doubt it.

Mark K may be a useless chode but I don't believe that he "stole" anything. He never ran away and hid he has stuck around to face the music as far as I am concerned. Was he incompetent and possibly negligent? Very likely. Do I think that equates to stealing? Not even remotely.

Now, the coinmarket guy/s have checked the fuck out of Dodge with nary an explanation. Entirely different situation.

And yeah, poor people are more likely to steal. I don't know why we are even debating that. Poorer people are not more likely to steal? That is the silliest shit I have ever heard.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:14:44 AM

your first point counters your second point.

it is the lack of law enforcement and or punishment that make it easier for people to steal shit and commit crimes. not the poverty.

there is very little law enforcement going on around crypto in general that is why crooks from all walks of life are stealing from newbies on daily basis.
Was Mark Karpeles a poor man living in a poor country? how about Ross Ulbricht, Trendon Shavers or Charlie Shrem?

most people who work for big banks and corporations know that if they do anything wrong at work their organisation will pay a fine so they aren't too worried about the law
 even governments act with the same mentality.

so no there is no cause and effect correlation between poverty and crime in general.. the idea that "most people who commit crimes are poor" has more to do with the fact that most people "are" poor. If everyone was rich I'm sure you would have similar crime rates and if you look at the crime statistics for rich countries vs poor countries I think you will find that borne out in the numbers.

Honestly man if I knew the exchange owner was Estonian I would never have risked putting money into the exchange, I would never touch that new Comkort exchange either. That is a disaster waiting to happen. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, no Estonian fucker is going to scam me again.
Alphi

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:28:29 PM

im sorry what? I didn't realize the guys from coin market actually went to your house and stole coins from you. isn't that what "actual" thieves do? maybe you should lock your doors and protect your keys better.

you are just arguing the toss because you lost money here and not at another exchange... (which will probably happen to you too because it happens to everyone)

whether it is fraud, price fixing, money printing, or criminal incompetence you still lose money, so why are you so willing to attack people based on country or ethnicity? are you really that stupid that you lost your shirt to an anonymous exchange?  BTC-E is in Bulgaria for crying out loud and they have been rock solid for years, does that mean all Bulgarian shady enterprises safe?..

yea sure I lost money here too... ive lost plenty of money to all kinds of thieves in my life... but I don't go around vilifying entire nations because of my own lack of due diligence and poor judgement. I'm sorry but that's just plain stupid.

anyone who lost money at coinmarket (including myself) did so because they were too stupid to check how legitimate the site was in the first place. end of story.
(that also goes for people who kept money on Mt Gox)

do I want to see these guys give me my money back or go to jail? sure I do.... but that doesn't make me any less responsible for my own bad decisions?

dogechode

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:26:19 PM

im sorry what? I didn't realize the guys from coin market actually went to your house and stole coins from you. isn't that what "actual" thieves do? maybe you should lock your doors and protect your keys better.

you are just arguing the toss because you lost money here and not at another exchange... (which will probably happen to you too because it happens to everyone)

whether it is fraud, price fixing, money printing, or criminal incompetence you still lose money, so why are you so willing to attack people based on country or ethnicity? are you really that stupid that you lost your shirt to an anonymous exchange?  BTC-E is in Bulgaria for crying out loud and they have been rock solid for years, does that mean all Bulgarian shady enterprises safe?..

yea sure I lost money here too... ive lost plenty of money to all kinds of thieves in my life... but I don't go around vilifying entire nations because of my own lack of due diligence and poor judgement. I'm sorry but that's just plain stupid.

anyone who lost money at coinmarket (including myself) did so because they were too stupid to check how legitimate the site was in the first place. end of story.
(that also goes for people who kept money on Mt Gox)

do I want to see these guys give me my money back or go to jail? sure I do.... but that doesn't make me any less responsible for my own bad decisions?

Dude honestly you don't make any sense. I got bored half way through and stopped reading. If you paid better attention you would realize I DID NOT lose anything to coinmarket; I have said that many times throughout this thread. You might know that if you, you know, read the thread.
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 02:45:32 PM

anyone got hold of these thieves?
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:35:03 PM

anyone got hold of these thieves?

Except for online, no-one got ahold of anyone.

I've still got screenshots of my 1.989 BTC withdrawal with no tx id. Looks like they're souvenirs now.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Kenneth Koster

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:25:14 AM

It is amazing what time does, well played guys, well played!

Enjoy the BTC you, stole you deserve it, you kept everyone on a string long enough for them not to care anymore!
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:38:16 PM

I want my 0,27  btc  !!!   gregofdoom 
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 09:18:57 PM

It is amazing what time does, well played guys, well played!

Enjoy the BTC you, stole you deserve it, you kept everyone on a string long enough for them not to care anymore!

yup... still very sad for the people that had a lot of BTC there

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ak84

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:49:08 AM

guys i've been away for several months. had some money on coinmarket. what's the latest news? any chance of the site going back up again?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Edutainment.Tech ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Double ICO: Games for smart and games for business
SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
testcoin

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 04:48:45 AM

guys i've been away for several months. had some money on coinmarket. what's the latest news? any chance of the site going back up again?

I have small amount of money on coinmarket too

You can find the latest updates on Twitter. Don't laugh. That's already the latest source, and nothing more

I hope you didn't put too much money there
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: