Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would happen if Bitcoin did hit $1m by mid-2020?  (Read 588 times)
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

Which delta? ETD or Forkdelta? If you mean Fork I think that you were wrong cause only ETD is going to die and there are no traders and investors wanna use ETD to trade anymore cause it's not a safe place to trade so nobody wanna put their cryptocurrency in risk by using this exchange anymore although they can sell every token as they want on this exchange Smiley
Of course we are talking about ETD. Forkdelta in good condition. I do not understand what can be a reference in a decentralized exchange? I use the ETD de lait still and have no problem, tell me why it is not safe?  Huh

DELTA is dead, or better say ETHERDELTA, this exchange is already gone now and the platform was replace with FORKDELTA,
if you will visit this one, it is same feature as ED, but much faster and i think safer now.
This is the better ED and they will not let the old thing happen again.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

If that happen that bitcoin hit $1m in year 2020 of course there are some new millionaire and some are losing money because once bitcoin hit $1m just expect the huge dump of it.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

If that happen that bitcoin hit $1m in year 2020 of course there are some new millionaire and some are losing money because once bitcoin hit $1m just expect the huge dump of it.
More like the same rinse and repeat process happening all over again like all we had last year. You are very right! Obviously, we will get to see a lot of FOMO kicking in once again during this period, and for those who are here now, and held steadfastly without having doubts about the future will be the ones to start reaping their own by then. It is certain, this is a market that is here to stay and obviously a point in time may come like this, but I am not sure 2020 would be something that we would see the possibility of a $1m. It looks far fetched!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

No. There cannot be a huge dump will be possible as more people will be rushing to buy some bitcoins rather than selling down. You cannot expect all the current holders to continue holding when bitcoin prices will be hitting $20k/$50k/$80k/$100k and so on. They will sell at some point for their own reasons. Some other whales and investors may sell to fulfill their dreams. Only less than 10% of current holders will remain same after 2 more years. Out of 10% of holders, 5% will opt for continuing their holding for the target of $10M levels. This means there will be less possibilities for huge dump when prices hitting million dollar levels.

Now come to the point of chances of having one million dollar value. It is 110% possible any may happen by 2020 or within 2025. It is possible only due to the new investors and their way of believing into the futures of bitcoins. In my calculation bitcoin may have $20M value by 2030.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

Many still hoping for a huge pump of BTC, even there is man new crypto released, but we need to consider that it will take again more advancement before it will reach that amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: