Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:03:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: another site like BTT. Where everyone can be hero rank  (Read 409 times)
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:28:07 AM

do you guys know any kinds of crypto related sites that promoting a good altcoins aside from bitcointalk?
While I am browsing I saw this site https://www.altcoinstalks.com/
I found out that this has similarity with bitcointalk, this site offers bounty as well and every altcoins that has a good rating has its own subsection.

Do you have any to suggest for another source of altcoins information.

There are lots of websites and news feeds available online for altcoin news and information.

Personally i get my daily dose of latest news from two simple websites, first is coindesk (overall market news for the entire crypto-scene) and second is the CryptoCurrency subreddit r/CryptoCurrency (great for gossip and rumors about altcoins that could be used for day trading).

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:32:17 AM

I still think bitcointalk is the best, there are too many imitations, or there are too few success.

The Alt coin discussion thread is very active here, and there are rewards every day.
jackpot888

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

If you are interested for both altcoins and bounty offers, I would suggest you to use bitcointalk. There are many other sites available in the internet too. But among them, Bitcointalk is the best site for bounties and altcoins.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

It is quite tough to verify that if these sites are up to date or not. Bitcointalk is usually the preferred site because it is always up to date. It is better to not to go with something new which has no verification and stick to the old one always.
Master Third (OP)

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

another source what?Huh why dont you change your topic to another copy of bitcointalk forum??? there are so many copies of bitcointalk forum for example cointalks, altcointalks, bitcoingarden etc. You know what you will be wasting your time searching for another source. Bitcointalk Forum is the best and it will remain best in terms of knowledge sharing, ICOs ANN & Bounties.
I follow your advice mate and I also tried to be there and so far seems good to be part of their community. Hopefully this forum will succeed and be like BTT after few years.
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

I've heard about this site, some bounty campaigns are already taking messages from there. This is good when there is an alternative and competition.
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

Its interesting that it have more local boards than bitcointalk, but nonetheless there are no posts in them for days. I wouldnt search for useful info there.
Master Third (OP)

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

Its interesting that it have more local boards than bitcointalk, but nonetheless there are no posts in them for days. I wouldnt search for useful info there.
Because the forum is just new, it is just almost a year but the progress is good.
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

So far, BTT is still the largest encryption exchange center in the world. It also stepped up and accumulated too many supporters. It's still hard to keep pace with it.
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

Most of the site regardless what site it is, is that they tries to copy Bitcointalk.org since after creating account with their site you just have to go back with Bitcointalk to read the Ann and you'll be given their ICO campaign Bounty thread.. So what's the use anyway of looking new site if they will turned you back to this site?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: