Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative Feedback.  (Read 230 times)
Sasuke102001 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:12:18 PM

As you all see I have been red-tagged by 2 of our Dt members on the evidence provided by KeithBeeCham Refernce

1) As in the evidence, it shows I ( Sasuke) used Eth addresses 0x3157 and 0x9bB96 and only this 2 addresses had been used while applying to campaigns/ bounties.

2) Adioliver and Fazlur both have different Eth addresses used during applying to campaigns/bounties.

3) One Eth transaction between 0x2425 ( Used by Adioliver) and 0x9bB96 ( Used by me), one transaction between 0x856Fa ( Used by Fazlur) and 0x9bB96 ( Used by me) and 3-4 transactions between the 2 addresses I own ( Hopefully no one has a problem with it ).

4) NO account used the same addresses or applied to all the campaigns closely, so was it enough to say that these 3 accounts are alt accounts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

4) NO account used the same addresses or applied to all the campaigns closely, so was it enough to say that these 3 accounts are alt accounts?
Absolutely not! But having an alt account would mean having individual wallet addresses for each account. I can't say neither of you were on the wrong but, you (as the victim, probably) should provide concrete evidence that the accuser is wrong and you're right. Unless this is provided, the DT member who tagged you would probably just ignore you.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

Can you use this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3554458.0 and lock this one?

Thank you!
Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

Can you use this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3554458.0 and lock this one?

Thank you!
It's kinda not put perfectly so I made a new one, so shall i lock the previous one?
Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:42:01 AM

Absolutely not! But having an alt account would mean having individual wallet addresses for each account. I can't say neither of you were on the wrong but, you (as the victim, probably) should provide concrete evidence that the accuser is wrong and you're right. Unless this is provided, the DT member who tagged you would probably just ignore you.
I put every piece of point I can think of right now like none of the addresses of adioliver fazlur and mine had constant transactions moving money from one acc to another and someone said the best would be to show that the ip address of each acc is diff, I don't know what to do with that.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

You might need to fight Naruto again until he dies so your negative feedback will be removed once Lauda and The Pharmacist agree to remove.
Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

You might need to fight Naruto again until he dies so your negative feedback will be removed once Lauda and The Pharmacist agree to remove.
Thank you for the suggestion sir, will try to do so🙂
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:41:30 AM

Don't worry, the user (KeithBeeCham) who reported you were spotted as a account farmer as well and has been tagged with Negative Trust as well. So both of you are tied.
But the difference between both of you is KeithBeeCham has done some good contribution for the forum by reporting users with alt accounts. But I think it's purpose is to hide his/her dark motives to take advantage of the forum by farming accounts. But who knows? I'm not sure as well.

Thank you!
It's kinda not put perfectly so I made a new one, so shall i lock the previous one?
You should lock the old one or this one, but I prefer you to follow marlboroza.

404 Not Found
Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:46:38 AM

Don't worry, the user (KeithBeeCham) who reported you were spotted as a account farmer as well and has been tagged with Negative Trust as well. So both of you are tied.
But the difference between both of you is KeithBeeCham has done some good contribution for the forum by reporting users with alt accounts. But I think it's purpose is to hide his/her dark motives to take advantage of the forum by farming accounts. But who knows? I'm not sure as well.

Thank you!
You should lock the old one or this one, but I prefer you to follow marlboroza.
I appreciate his contribution to the forum as well but the thing is he's trying to frame up people with false accusations who haven't done anything wrong, I haven't used any alt accounts since the start which is the reason I didn't give up trying to convince people.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

The evidences against you are pretty good and tough and DT members confirmed it. If you really like to clear your name you must provide evidences that will testify your innocence, convincing them wouldn't change anything. But at your kind of situation, looks like it's all over for you to bring back your account without Red Trust.

Only Lauda and The Pharmacist has the right to remove your Negative Trust and I doubt that they'll gonna remove it, unless you've got some proof that will break the barrier between you and them. A proof that will really prove that you were innocent, but, where are you gonna get some proof? I think it's really over. Pushing yourself to convince them will only put you in serious trouble.

404 Not Found
Sasuke102001 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

The evidences against you are pretty good and tough and DT members confirmed it. If you really like to clear your name you must provide evidences that will testify your innocence, convincing them wouldn't change anything. But at your kind of situation, looks like it's all over for you to bring back your account without Red Trust.

Only Lauda and The Pharmacist has the right to remove your Negative Trust and I doubt that they'll gonna remove it, unless you've got some proof that will break the barrier between you and them. A proof that will really prove that you were innocent, but, where are you gonna get some proof? I think it's really over. Pushing yourself to convince them will only put you in worse trouble.
That is what I'm trying to find some solid proof but can't, I can't think of anything that would 101% show that I haven't used any alt accounts, I don't know wether any IP thing would work not. And is only 1 transaction between 2 address of the other 2 tagged people enough to say we are linked? And it is not like all tokens and coins collected in bounties were transferred to one single address, if this was the case then it might have been a strong proof.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: