Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Creditor Data Platform — Decentralized Personal Data Marketplace | PRE-SALE  (Read 2875 times)
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

Hi room! Does Creditor have a backup plan to prevent data from getting stolen?
I don't think is is needed for blockchain network and smart contract Smiley

Such things already exist in working companies not on the blockchain. So I think combining this is not a problem here. The question is whether users need it. It seems to me the blockchain here does a completely different function.
I think security is one of the main advantages of blockchain, no one can attack the entire network. The need for data backup is essential, but just having a good smart contract, they will not need to be too concerned about this.

This is the question of how everything will be fine in terms of code.
For the time being for me, I see only some big problems that can emerge if someone from the hackers finds an error in contracts. I hope that they will check the code several times, otherwise it can be a very bad idea.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:54:06 AM

If this is supposed to become a creditor data platform, how are you going to obtain all the relevant data to assess the credit history or situation? Bad creditors won't just give it away.
This is platform for Data market, you can own, sell and buy useful data to use in your marketing strategy, reach customers, optimize your business operation...
Not lending, not traditional credits  Grin

And why is it called creditor at a platform? I thought it must be related to lending services also. Or is there no meaning to that?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:51:22 AM

If this is supposed to become a creditor data platform, how are you going to obtain all the relevant data to assess the credit history or situation? Bad creditors won't just give it away.
This is platform for Data market, you can own, sell and buy useful data to use in your marketing strategy, reach customers, optimize your business operation...
Not lending, not traditional credits  Grin

And why is it called creditor at a platform? I thought it must be related to lending services also. Or is there no meaning to that?
No, Creditor for Data, you can check ANN thread to know how this platform works.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

Not lending, not traditional credits  Grin

No, Creditor for Data, you can check ANN thread to know how this platform works.

Many people come and write without reading the white paper. Do not pay attention. Although of course I, too, at the beginning before reading it was not very clear what was happening in this project. The clarity of what and how is the situation in the project gave me only white paper.
xi_vii

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:08:28 AM

Creditor (CDPT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

Creditor (CDPT) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

A quality and very detailed review for community  Grin Hope investors check it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: