Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️  (Read 32016 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MrGenry

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

BTC dominance is so high today - 51% already.
Market is recovering now. So, I think soon BTC dominance will be lower 50%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Onechel

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

I think project scaling will boost it. Waiting more.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

Less is better... he moves the market to the bottom, I'm shocked as other tokens lost their value...
Danil_k

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

When new version of MVP will be released?
FromSmyrna

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:06:46 PM

I joined this project in last year. I,m sure that I haven,t mistaken with it. Team is solid and develop this project.

smarshed

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:07:19 PM

I do not quite understand why buy this coin. I agree that the lack of equipment for mining is a good idea, but nevertheless, will it be as demanded and effective as the same bitcoin? what can you tell me about this?
Entonio

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

I recommend you go to small exchanges like ddex.io or dex.top and etc.
Misha.point

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

When new MVP release?
Haibui999

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

when will the project be implemented?
Applejack1

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

Market is bullshit, but it seems we reached reversal now.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

Less is better... he moves the market to the bottom, I'm shocked as other tokens lost their value...

I do not even understand who to blame for the fact that the cost of tokens falls to the bottom. it is not clear. we all expect that everything will start to flourish and show good results.
Egor_F

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:25:56 AM

What with the process of listing?
mysong777

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:26:51 AM

Hey, I’m a data analyst at ICO Alert looking for additional information about the project. Is there an admin I can speak to?
saimoooon

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

I support 3des from the start. Promising project for true holders.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:05:12 AM

3DES is a decentralized, fast, easy, low-cost 3D printing system. In my opinion, there are features there because the project has connected the owners of 3D printers and computer idle. What measures can be used to connect them?
I've tested MVP. They have slicer to compute model.
Great! This will make the project more popular and the efficiency of the work better. Profitable dividends for 3D printer owners and computers will be a factor in attracting them.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

so for sure, we will not see any trades of this token until bitcoin dominates. wait, hope and believe in 3des Smiley

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
3DESsupport

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:29:38 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 04:15:45 PM by 3DESsupport

The 3DES product update

Dear 3DES project participants,
Today we have good news to share with you: we’ve launched the expected MVP update.

The technical work description is provided below. We’re glad you have joined the project and offer you to test the updated product version.

At the moment we are working on entering the exchanges, we will post the results soon.

3DES MVP: the technical description of the updates.

Instruments and technologies
The following ones are used in the project: PostgreSQL (database), celery (task queue), Redis (broker for celery), Docker (containerization), Django (web-framework), Flask (web-framework), Python (programming language).

Components
The project is divided into a server and a client. The server allows uploading 3D-models and profiles for 3D-printers. Slicing proceeds on the clients. The client and server are on docker-containers, which allows to install it on a machine fast and easy.

Work description
Celery, Redis, and Django are used on the server. The server is written using Django. It also stores the 3D-models uploaded by users, the printers’ profiles and the generated g-code (the slicing result), that the client automatically sends to the server using API, after slicing it.
The client is written using Flask. The client’s database is written using PostgreSQL, it stores the slicing tasks results, that the client received. The client and server interact via the API. The clients connect the Redis on the server. Redis stores the slicing tasks. Celery evenly distributes the tasks between the connected clients.
As soon as the “Slice” is activated on the server, it creates a task that goes to Redis, and a connected client gets the task using celery. After that, the client understands that it has to start slicing. It downloads the 3D-model and the 3D-printer profile files from the server via the API, and the slicing process begins. As a result, a g-code file is created, that is sent to the server via API and is deleted on the client’s machine. The slicing information (success, start and end time) is recorded in a local database on the client and is shown in the interface. The result is recorded in the server’s database; the user who uploaded the model is notified about the completion; if the task was completed successfully, the g-code file is available to download.
Every client can simultaneously slice up to 4 models now.

Download client:
https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_mac_linux.zip
https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_windows.zip

Instruction:
#### Preparing
1. Install docker и docker-compose
2. To clone repository [3DES
    worker]
(https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_mac_linux.zip)
    \#\#\#\# Launch on Unix-systems *MacOS, Linux*

cd path/to/mvp_worker_container/docker/
        chmod +x start_worker_macOS_linux.sh
        ./start_worker_macOS_linux.sh

#### Launch on Windows

Launch mvp\_worker\_container/docker/start\_worker\_windows.bat

#### Access to interface
To get access to interface you need to put this address in your browser
[127.0.0.1:5000](http://127.0.0.1:5000)

#### User change
To change user you need to .env and change
LOGIN and PASS, and reload client after

#### Shut down the client
To stop client use the command (from directory with file docker-compose.yml)

docker-compose down
3DesTeam (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

3DES - Slicing as fast as possible

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

The 3DES product update

Dear 3DES project participants,
Today we have good news to share with you: we’ve launched the expected MVP update.

The technical work description is provided below. We’re glad you have joined the project and offer you to test the updated product version.

At the moment we are working on entering the exchanges, we will post the results soon.

3DES MVP: the technical description of the updates.

Instruments and technologies
The following ones are used in the project: PostgreSQL (database), celery (task queue), Redis (broker for celery), Docker (containerization), Django (web-framework), Flask (web-framework), Python (programming language).

Components
The project is divided into a server and a client. The server allows uploading 3D-models and profiles for 3D-printers. Slicing proceeds on the clients. The client and server are on docker-containers, which allows to install it on a machine fast and easy.

Work description
Celery, Redis, and Django are used on the server. The server is written using Django. It also stores the 3D-models uploaded by users, the printers’ profiles and the generated g-code (the slicing result), that the client automatically sends to the server using API, after slicing it.
The client is written using Flask. The client’s database is written using PostgreSQL, it stores the slicing tasks results, that the client received. The client and server interact via the API. The clients connect the Redis on the server. Redis stores the slicing tasks. Celery evenly distributes the tasks between the connected clients.
As soon as the “Slice” is activated on the server, it creates a task that goes to Redis, and a connected client gets the task using celery. After that, the client understands that it has to start slicing. It downloads the 3D-model and the 3D-printer profile files from the server via the API, and the slicing process begins. As a result, a g-code file is created, that is sent to the server via API and is deleted on the client’s machine. The slicing information (success, start and end time) is recorded in a local database on the client and is shown in the interface. The result is recorded in the server’s database; the user who uploaded the model is notified about the completion; if the task was completed successfully, the g-code file is available to download.
Every client can simultaneously slice up to 4 models now.

Download the client
https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_mac_linux.zip
https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_windows.zip

Instruction:

#### Preparing
1. Install docker и docker-compose
2. Clone repository
[Windows](https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_windows.zip)
[MacOS or Linux](https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_mac_linux.zip)
3. Register on site [3DES](https://mvp.3des.network)

#### Launch on  Unix-systems *MacOS, Linux*
cd path/to/mvp_worker_container/docker/
chmod +x start_worker_macOS_linux.sh
./start_worker_macOS_linux.sh

#### Launch on Windows
Launch mvp_worker_container/docker/start_worker_windows.bat

#### Access to interface
To get access to interface you need to put this address in your browser
[127.0.0.1:5000](http://127.0.0.1:5000)

#### User change
To change user you need to .env and change
LOGIN and PASS, and reload client after

#### Shut down the client
To stop client use the command (from directory with file docker-compose.yml)
docker-compose down

Bluddefenderman

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

MVP update? It's nice for project in any case.
dream100

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Hey, I’m a data analyst at ICO Alert looking for additional information about the project. Is there an admin I can speak to?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: