Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Cryptocurrency by completing simple tasks!!  (Read 363 times)
darkie199 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:25:37 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 06:30:59 AM by darkie199

This is only for Bounty Hunters or Beginners! You can't earn direct money but you earn BTC/ETH and can exchange them easily!

Lets talk about how we earn cryptocurrency by completing simple tasks beside Airdrop/Bounty!

Platform: Latium

What is Latium [LATX]?

Latium is the world's first VIRAL CRYPTOCURRENCY. Latium cannot be mined, but can be acquired simply by signing up. There is no catch: you sign up, you get coins.EASIEST way to get into the world of CryptoCurrency. Latium launched in the market in 2014 and so far they have been doing great.

Platform Overview:

Various tasks are listed on their platform and more get's listed every hour. Once you have registered you will find there are different tasks listed.

Let's have a quick guide for the platform overview:

Now Hiring: List of all Tasks that you can complete or participate. It has three sub-divides -

• Highest Rated : Rated by users as the best tasks.
  • Highest Rewards: Provides the best rewards i.e best value tasks that can rewards the most.
  • Newest Tasks: The latest tasks that has been added.

Exchange: Sounds familiar to all! Just the same as all other exchanges. You can exchange your LATX directly for Bitcoin or Ethereum. You can hit the "NEW ORDER" option to Buy or Sell LATX!

My Tasks : As the word says, it contains the list of tasks you  have joined or applied for.
Sub-divided into two parts:

• Employee: Consists of all the tasks your have applied for.

Open:  Tasks that you have applied for and is not completed it.

Application Pending: Tasks you have applied for yet to be accepted!
                                  Awarded: Application accepted and you can start working.
                                  Payment Pending: Task complete and waiting for payment.

Closed: Tasks that you have already completed and have received your payment.

• Employer: This section is if you want to add your task in the platform.

Dashboard: Consists of all the details regarding your account.

• Wallet: Shows Balance you hold in your account.
  • Trades: Shows orders that you have placed in the exchange market! Consists of all the orders that have been already completed as well as pending orders!
  • Transfers: Shows details regarding the transfers you have done.
  • Bond: This feature is required for some tasks where you need to sign a bond.
  • Referrals: You can find your own referral link here! By referring you can earn a percentage of all fees and commissions generated through your network. Peoples that have joined through your referral will be visible here.
  • Transactions: Shows a detailed view of payment that you have earned by completing the tasks.
  • Security: Two-Factor Authentication through Google Authentication and other!
  • Edit Profile: Profile changes can be done from here.
  • Public Profile: Shows how your profile looks to the public.
  • Create a Task: Option to create your own task! Details should be provided there regarding the task, if you want to create one.

So how it works/ How to get started ?

Follow the instructions below:

• Register and Login into your brand new account.
    • Once you have registered and verified your account, you will find yourself in the "NOW HIRING" Tab. Choose the task you would like to work for , it shows a option"Now  Hiring" including the person @username who have set up the task. It also includes rewards and other mandatory details in the overview.

• Click on the task you would like to participate. Details are provided over there regarding how to complete the task. Make sure to go through the details so that you can have an idea about the task you have to complete once accepted. Click the "Apply" Option and select APPLY.

• All applied tasks can be view under "My Task" Option.
    • If you have applied you can find it will show "Application Pending". Once your application has been accepted, you can start working. Visit the accepted task and complete the all the steps that are required.

• Once your application gets accepted you will find the status to "AWARDED".

• Now click on the task you want to complete, scroll below and hit "START WORKING" option.
    • After you have completed all the steps click on "Message Option" and provide the necessary details that are asked to complete the task.

• Attach the screenshot(as mainly most tasks asks for that) OR else talk to the person in-charge of the task.

• Once you have provided the proof of task, scroll below and click "Complete Task" Option.
    • You will find the status changed to "Payment Pending".

• The employer will check the details and confirm your payment. You can find all confirmed and paid tasks under Closed Tab.

Register and Start Earning easily! Happy Hunting! #cheers

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:45:36 PM

Wow!!didnt know that such platforms even existed.they just gave me 500latx worth 50$ for just 1tweet.thank you!!
NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

Very good explanation! Thank you!

bynum

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

You're better off with more established earning platforms like BitcoinGet.
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:13:53 AM

I do not know if this is permitted in this category.  But I think this is more suited on the Altcoin discussion category?

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

Wow!!didnt know that such platforms even existed.they just gave me 500latx worth 50$ for just 1tweet.thank you!!

Somebody paying you in their own currency does not mean anything. You do not know if they become totally worthless tomorrow.
In fact more the people give in free, more I become susceptible to its real value.

@OP, using beginners and help section for the promotion does not look ethically correct to me.

I am alive
darkie199 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:28:38 AM

Thank you for everyone's comment!

You do not know if they become totally worthless tomorrow.

You are right indeed! But few tasks you will find worth a lot and you can easily transfer the coins to your wallet as soon as you exchange them Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please kindly note, i'm not directly promoting any Project or Latium. This topic is just for a tutorial based on how to earn crypto currency, used this platform as it's one of the best way i found. As the tasks are simple and easy, beginners can easily follow it and earn.
A project which was launched lately in the year 2014 simply does not requires promotion i believe.

If the admin's/mods believe it's under the wrong section kindly lemme know, i will remove it or else will be happy if you feel free to shift it to the appropriate section.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

How much can i earn daily or monthly by Latium ? and how much the minimum withdrawal in it ?
Hirus

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

I think this is good but how about I don't want to use any of my social media accounts,is there any task aside of these?
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

@OP, using beginners and help section for the promotion does not look ethically correct to me.
It's not correct ethically or technically promoting some alt coins in this section which violate the forum rules. As a responsible members we all should obey the rules. So better to move this thread to Altcoin Discussion or Announcements (Altcoins)
darkie199 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

How much can i earn daily or monthly by Latium ? and how much the minimum withdrawal in it ?

It depends on the tasks you can complete. I'm also a bit new , but yesterday by working a little (not even 15 mins, as it was just follow and likes and 2 comments) i have made myself around $2.6. The minimal withdrawal amount is 100 LATX.

I think this is good but how about I don't want to use any of my social media accounts,is there any task aside of these?

Yes, i saw there are some other tasks beside, like creating a logo, some scripts and others. You can find a lot of them i believe!

It's not correct ethically or technically promoting some alt coins in this section which violate the forum rules. As a responsible members we all should obey the rules. So better to move this thread to Altcoin Discussion or Announcements (Altcoins)

Thanks for your comment! Although i have nothing to do with direct promotions regarding Latium or else would have not worked so hard explaining in details as the platform seems to be a bit tricky. I wrote this tutorial with an intention to help beginners. Being a part of the community i too want to follow the forum rules and regulation. As many of you think i have posted under the wrong thread, i would like to request a MOD to put it under the right forum.! I appreciate everyone's help and comments Smiley
saywhat

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

Let's give this a try. But at first look seems similar to ad clicking services. Will comment on this after week or so when I give this a try.
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

Try to sell it for $50 now. Cause ICO price is not always what you get,
when token is listed on exchenge
Unchained2018

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:09:32 AM

even if he sells it in 30$ it's really cool! you can earn more with that platform!
before to be skeptic just try it yourself!
darkie199 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

Let's give this a try. But at first look seems similar to ad clicking services. Will comment on this after week or so when I give this a try.

Uhh! A bit similar , alongside there are other works you can do too, like logo design, article writing, scripts writing too.

That's for sure! As i have already mentioned in the beginning of the tutorial that you won't be receiving direct money, it will be in terms of Crypto Currency.
If you want direct money, you can refer to my other tutorial where there is option to earn direct money by working online.
Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4491204.msg40395048#msg40395048

even if he sells it in 30$ it's really cool! you can earn more with that platform!
before to be skeptic just try it yourself!

My $2-3 that i earned previous day, worth $5 now! It depends on market value but it'e legit! Even the price value seems to very less, but the tasks that are required to be completed is minimal. Thanks, you can give it a try.

Between once i make the minimal amount to withdraw, i will upload it soon !

Thanks Smiley
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

minimum is 100. don't know how much you can earn, depends on the tasks available.
As the community grows there will be more tasks and everyone could earn more.

I've been using it for a month and it's really useful.
darkie199 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

As i promised before to share a Proof of the income! It took around 6 days to make $50 with the minimal work (15 mins a day)! Actually the best part was there was a task for Twitter followers which paid off a lot of points.

You guys can try it out and share your experience over here (good or bad) so that others can learn more about this easy way of earning few $$! You won't be earning a lot but more or less it's useful!

Lemme remind you guys once again, the minimal withdraw amount is 100 points

sagarregmi28

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Thanks man , now i think i can earn some and HODL them
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

Frankly I never knew something like this sort ever existed. All my knowledge of earning crypto was limited to only bounty and airdrop. It seems a legit way to earn some few bucks in crypto.
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

I'm going to sign up now also trying bitcoinget.com, thanks for the information guys.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: