Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the market is falling and why not be afraid  (Read 29738 times)
UniQue7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

It does seem like it's going down a little but you gotta give it more time in order for it to resurrect itself fully and in due time it will.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

It is normal to fall in any market, i am not afraid of that.
actually, i am buying more at fall and hold for it for a long time.
though a massive fall is different, i just make sure i sold my holdings before it happens and buy back later.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:32:13 PM

The market correction of bitcoin has some advantages.it ensure that bitcoin price has a more organic growth and thus less prone to fluctuation.More persons will hodl if they have some of fears removed that prices are not being manipulated
Huawei8877

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:41:46 PM

Do not panic and fear the fall of the market, this is another opportunity to invest in a coin at a good price  Wink
Stay calm.

MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

If you can find out the right crypto for yourself then you don't need to be panic. Though the crypto market isn't going well right now but it will better I think. You might choose some more good project. I prefer SciDex (SciToken) a lot.
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

In one year bitcoin has grown seriously. Yes, the price of 20k was a bubble, but now we have something close to the minimum price. The bubble does not cancel growth, and once already, the price will be 20,000, and everyone will say that bitcoin is over.

great, price is about progress

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

The market with crypto will grow.  The main thing is not to panic.
danyakotletkin2018

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

The market with crypto will grow.  The main thing is not to panic.

Yes, that's why everyone is panicking, the market will grow more.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

It will grow, but how much it will grow, a couple of percent.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

The market is showing negative effect nowadays and nobody knows when it starts rising market is seems dead but the reason why we should not afraid from it is its volatile and there are huge chances of increasing its value and price.
I never afraid from such thing it will not remain forever its a temporary down we can say its cryptocurrencies nature it has to fall down in order or increase demand and decrease the supply. Most of the investors wait for the dumping of the price just to buy more
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

At present, the market is experiencing a global correction. Someone attributed to this the manipulation of large players, some think that the cartel wants to bring down the market, but that's what I think about this:
1)Earlier when the first crypto currency (bitcoin) was born, there were few about it, that was heard, there were only enthusiasts who were interested in the mine. Here they are the first holders who sold them for 1-10 $
2)Then the game involved people associated with innovative technologies, which had large extra money, that would buy them bitcoin at cheap prices from the first miners. Thus raising the price to $ 100
3)But since after such a surge in prices, the first holders sold all their bitcoins, bringing down the rate. I do not think that in the past years 2010-2014 these were corrections. Most of all it was the draining of the first players who were happy that they sold so dearly. And they thought that the bubble burst
4)But large holders, all bought out and dropped superfluous players. After that, a good news background started, carrying a missile called bitcoin far into space.
5)People have heard from all sides what bitcoin is and that it grows very fast. Without understanding the market, despite the graphics, people bought bitcoins, selling apartments and getting into loans. By that, they carried the missile far into space. But the day came when the big The holder decided not to wait any longer for the end of the galaxy, but decided to sell his bitcoins ...
6)And people bought everything and bought ... And when the buyers were over, the sale of those who bought not long ago began. Then the sale of those who bought at the top was started. Forming with this a snowball, flying down. And now those who did not dare to go to market, not having had time to click on the buy button for $ 20,000 sitting and rejoicing that they did not come here. Sometimes glancing at the low rate
7)But we know that such a low price is an occasion to buy crypto currency. I'm sure that there will not be such prices any more. When players who sold bitcoin for $ 100-200-300 pumping a rocket with fuel began to enter the game. TV to say that the bubble does not burst, but grows. And the race of those who will buy for expensive ($ 30,000-$ 50,000) from those who buy now will begin. The choice is yours when you buy ...

May be some people are not afraid because they are waited this time for so long so they can buy more coins  to hold for long term and wait for a bull market to come to gain more profit.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

Considerable reasons why the market is falling are the following: 1) People are losing their interest in bitcoin and her comes crisis that push them to sell their bitcoin, 2) Whales  are moving their bitcoin and wait until bitcoin's price falls down and they will buy back again, 3) The spread of FUD anywhere in the internet including media.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:52:36 AM

Considerable reasons why the market is falling are the following: 1) People are losing their interest in bitcoin and her comes crisis that push them to sell their bitcoin, 2) Whales  are moving their bitcoin and wait until bitcoin's price falls down and they will buy back again, 3) The spread of FUD anywhere in the internet including media.

Market price is any time to up and down. It not easy to guess. So people check the market price day by day. Then easy to hand the all coin and time to sell and time to buy. This information help to get more profit.
Most of the people know the market price. So people not afraid. People learn more information in the market place.
Hiru941126

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

Up and downs are common I guess. Being alert is better. It depends on many reasons. So better gather more information on that.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

In one year bitcoin has grown seriously. Yes, the price of 20k was a bubble, but now we have something close to the minimum price. The bubble does not cancel growth, and once already, the price will be 20,000, and everyone will say that bitcoin is over.
Bitcoin being publicly listed in the future market is the main reason the rapid growth have been truncated. We should not expect any exponential surge in price but a gradual growth.
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Due to many negatives news about bitcoin, and the big whales are manipulating the market according to their own these are the reasons the market is falling again and again. But this ups and downs are common in the crypto world. Thats why don't afraid of current situation, the price will increase but we dont know when it is happening. So just wait with patience once the market will boom up the price of bitcoin will sky rocket. Now you can buy bitcoin at low price and hold it.
There are some reasons for falling the price of bitcoin like low demand from the people, manipulation and trust of the people. Due to huge dip in the price many people think that bitcoin investment is just a waste of time and money, so they convert their money to Altcoin, but I think the future of bitcoin is very bright there is nothing to worry about the current situation of the market.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

Why the market is falling? Because there are too much members and the rate of bitcoin is sometimes high and sometimes low. We can't maintain it. The price of bitcoin is high and it depends to the users. We don't know when bitcoin will fall but I think it will never fall. Because it will be forever. We should not be afraid because if you didnt invest in bitcoin, then why should you afraid?

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:27:49 PM

Volatility is an intrinsic part of cryptocurrency.
Values are constantly fluctuating.
There are ways to force profit, even from the bearish market.
And I strongly believe in the depth of some currencies, so, I don't fear.
The good days would return.
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

As we know we had a massive growth in  late 2017 or early 2018  of BTC nearly 20 times from early 2017 this correction is normal. However BTC has always and always bounced back  after there is correction. so i think this should not be the case to be afraid.
himtater87

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

When the crypto market decreases then it is a natural thing to happen. For me it is like a thing that is indeed a characteristic and that is the decline of the market crypto at the moment is the price manipulation created by people who are not responsible.

Never worry because the conditions will be like bubbles, decreases and increases are things that will always take turns going on. The proof that we can now see the market becomes much better than before. Believe that when we believe in the coins we have then we will get a much better development of the digitalization era.
Negative news and statements are also big reason for decreasing price of bitcoin. Those who are impatient and sell their bitcoin due to fear of losing their money will definitely lose their money, because this situation will not last for long time and soon good times will start and will recover all defects. Till that time you should keep your coins in your wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: