Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:03:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need someone who can dox a scammer.  (Read 127 times)
CoderKnight (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:01:55 PM

Hi,
I need to get a guy doxxed who scammed me recently.I got his PayPal email ID and Line App Name and nothing more.

Would be paying too for this.
Pm me please Smiley

Thank you.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

Anyone who wants to give it a first time try or a try should first ask on proofs regarding scam incident and check if the scam really occurred or not.

You should know that starting your investigation on no strong basis might lead to doxxing of an innocent.

At the same time I request OP to post in Scam Accusations >>Investigation section (if scammed by someone conducting business inside bitcointalk) or if not then mention about the proofs of the scam incident in thread.
CoderKnight (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

Anyone who wants to give it a first time try or a try should first ask on proofs regarding scam incident and check if the scam really occurred or not.

You should know that starting your investigation on no strong basis might lead to doxxing of an innocent.

At the same time I request OP to post in Scam Accusations >>Investigation section (if scammed by someone conducting business inside bitcointalk) or if not then mention about the proofs of the scam incident in thread.

Sure thing I would be showing proofs of me being scammed by that guy to the interested guys,but for some reason I can't show it in public,just in personal messages Smiley
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

Sure thing I would be showing proofs of me being scammed by that guy to the interested guys,but for some reason I can't show it in public,just in personal messages Smiley

That's also OK. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: