Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6874 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptocotrader
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:35:42 PM

I like the idea that coins from other blockchain projects could be used as collateral. Thats a really good approach and makes other coins more useful.
Visitor800

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:30:50 AM

Hello, I would like to ask if your platform will be used worldwide and if yes, how are you going to deal with regulatory issues in each country ? Thank you.
DepositoryNetwork
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:02:23 AM

I do not understand the meaning of your project, banks do not need decintralization

Hey there,

We are not aiming to decentralize banks. We are decentralizing the process of taking a loan in the whole cryptocurrency sector by giving the Lenders (Banks, Credit institutions and all types of P2P Lending Platforms) an opportunity to increase their market share by taking advantage of this newly thriving sector where they can facilitate the procedures by giving loans almost instantly.

As for the borrowers, they will have the possibility to chose among many lenders as per their experience and trust.
DepositoryNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

Can you please describe your project in 2-3 lines?

Depository Network creates a Platform on which Banks, Credit Institutions and all types of P2P Lending Platforms will give loans in crypto and fiat currencies and accept digital assets as collateral (Cryptocurrencies, digitalized shares and bonds). Every Lender will be able to create its own Depository within the DEPO Platform and define the terms of the contract.

Borrowers on the other hand will be able to chose their favourite lender when asking for a loan.
DepositoryNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

Through which cryptocurrencies can i buy the tokens of this project?
[/quote]

During Token Sale DEPO Tokens can be bought with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin as well as with Wire transfer (Bank).
DepositoryNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:52:25 PM

Looks like an interesting project at the first go. Can you please tell the hardcap and softcap of the project?

The softcap is 2.6 m USD and the hardcap is 15 m USD.

Through which cryptocurrencies can i buy the tokens of this project?

During Token Sale DEPO Tokens can be bought with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin as well as with Wire transfer (Bank).
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

For the project to be successful it must seek adoption from its biggest market - lenders. For this to occur people actually need to borrow / leverage crypto assets. Good luck.
DepositoryNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

Who will guarantee the repaymnet of debt?

The repayment of the debt can never be fully guaranteed. This is where the collateral comes. The Lender might want 2x collateral / debt ratio in order to lend its funds. This is why the debtor should want to return his debt because otherwise he will not get his collateral back which is usually worth more than the debt itself. Also there will be an option to repay partly fiat/collateral. But once again, the Lenders will decide the terms of the contract. We are just giving them the field where they can do this.
DepositoryNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

Who will guarantee the repaymnet of debt?

I guess thats why borrower has to keep collateral in cryptos.

But cryptos are very volatile. If i kept one BTC (worth 19k USD) as collateral in December 2017, and now the price has dropped to 6200 USD. So, will there be a margin that if value drops below that margin, you have to deposit additional collateral? How is everything going to work?

Well thats an interesting question. There must be some provision for that. I guess someone from DEPO only will answer that in a better way.

If the market price of the collateral drops drastically the Lender will be able to ask for an additional collateral. Also there will be a function implemented called "Market Volatility Control" whose purpose will be to regulate these kind of unexpected rapid drops so that the risk for both Lenders and Borrowers is minimalized.
Apart from this, not only cryptocurrencies can be used as a guarantee for loan. All types of assets which are becoming digitalized such as shares and bonds, will be accepted by the Lenders.
DepositoryNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:52:00 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 10:10:50 AM by DepositoryNetwork

Hello, I would like to ask if your platform will be used worldwide and if yes, how are you going to deal with regulatory issues in each country ? Thank you.

Hello,

DEPO Platform will be used by Lenders and Borrowers worldwide. The regulation matters in each country will be a responsibility of every Lender himself. This is why Depository Network will not be burdened neither with regulation issues, nor with data storage. We are providing a white label solution for Lenders which means they can benefit from DEPO Patform and at the same time rebranding it as their own.
Nasivini67

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

Hi, I have long wanted to find such a functional service. Only confuses the fact that you have 2 creditors why so little?
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

Hi, I have long wanted to find such a functional service. Only confuses the fact that you have 2 creditors why so little?
Hello) this project is quite new) so there are still few creditors, before the ICO launch there are 2 days left, soon the project will begin to progress )
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

I understand that here you can become a lender and give people a loan cryptocurrency? Very interesting proposal, but I will learn a bit more about the project to become a member
NeRoX82

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:28:18 PM

I understand that here you can become a lender and give people a loan cryptocurrency? Very interesting proposal, but I will learn a bit more about the project to become a member
DepositoryNetwork
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:19:55 PM

Hello there,

We are constantly negotiating with projects which want to list their coins/tokens in DEPO Platform as well as with Lenders that want to use it to reach a wider audience. This is just the beginning so stay tuned for our updates and regard all the evolution that will gradually happen.
upvell_13@

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

I think many users will like this offer. It is very simple to pledge Shares or other things to get a loan
Razhabov

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

I think many users will like this offer. It is very simple to pledge Shares or other things to get a loan
I agree, but about the project still need to learn a lot. What % will need to be paid and other issues
RogGger

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

Hello) I have long wanted to invest in something interesting, a friend at work advised me this project, but I doubt its safety
Garag

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

Hello) I have long wanted to invest in something interesting, a friend at work advised me this project, but I doubt its safety
Hello) as for me it is a very progressive project with an interesting idea, which is sure to make a profit in the future. And the security here is very good
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:20:51 PM

Hey, I haven't seen anything like this in a while. You know how to interest people) and this is one of the main rules of a good project)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: