Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Filipino Guide] Ang Bitcointalk Merit System  (Read 1651 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

Hindi sa galing ito sa 3rd world country, pero sa ibang lahi kasi its either Sir means superiority or sarcasm or a tone of voice.

Sang-ayon ako sa iyo dyan brod, if you call a foreigner SIR even if you only mean that as a sign of respect, they will perceived that you are inferior and he is superior and we are the ones showing to them that. Some don't want that but there are those who will take the advantage at lalo tayong aapakan. Foreigners are proud people specially the Europeans, i can attest to that because i have worked with them personally.

Yung paggamit ng Sir pwede naman siguro natin gamitin dito sa local nalang.

Oo, tama ka dyan. Dito lang sa local board natin gamitin ang word na SIR dahil alam naman nating mga pinoy na iyon ay tanda ng paggalang at hindi SUPERIORITY. "Boss" maybe the appropriate term if want to address a foreigner because we are here in crypto world but that is just my opinion.
Sana maunawaan ng lahat dito na tayo'y pantay-pantay lang at walang karapatan ang mga dayuhan na apakan tayo.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

I have been around in this forum for almost half a year now and based on my own observation, most of our compatriots who joined in this forum are teenagers that have not graduated from college yet and there are also who joined here who are factory workers that are high school graduates. Pinasok nila ang trabaho na ito dahil sa akala nila na easy money ito at makakatulong sa kanilang araw-araw na gastosin. I doubt that they will read your post because they don't have that luxury of time to do so. I think with that we as a whole Filipino nation would not improve in terms of posting dahil madadamay kahit na yong mga magagaling nating kababayan.

Just my thought.

Well I totally agree with this, it's true. Some people here even though they're our fellow citizens doesn't care about the quality of posts and only prioritise earning money as they really need it. I understand their situation, I know that it's really difficult for a Filipino to find a job nowadays mostly people that has no education or didn't finish any educational degree (tambay) but the way they earn money here is wrong.

Those are the kind of people that won't even pay any attention to read threads like this, it's sad that although we're already helping them, they're still ignoring the opportunity.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Well I totally agree with this, it's true. Some people here even though they're our fellow citizens doesn't care about the quality of posts and only prioritise earning money as they really need it. I understand their situation, I know that it's really difficult for a Filipino to find a job nowadays mostly people that has no education or didn't finish any educational degree (tambay) but the way they earn money here is wrong.

Those are the kind of people that won't even pay any attention to read threads like this, it's sad that although we're already helping them, they're still ignoring the opportunity.

I think the only way to stop them is to let go of them. If they are not appreciating the efforts of their fellow filipinos, let them be. We can't spoonfeed each and every tips and knowledge about cryptocurrency and the forum. The time will come that they will get tired because of their ignorance.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:14:03 PM

I think the only way to stop them is to let go of them. If they are not appreciating the efforts of their fellow filipinos, let them be. We can't spoonfeed each and every tips and knowledge about cryptocurrency and the forum. The time will come that they will get tired because of their ignorance.
Pero hindi dapat tayo pumikit sa mga ganitong bagay kasi lahat tayo bilang pilipino ay napapahiya at minamaliit ng ibang lahi dahil sa ignorance ng iba. Oo hindi dapat sila maspoon feed pero hindi rin natin sila pwedeng hayaan maging stray sa forum, kawawa ang ph.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:18:32 PM

Pero hindi dapat tayo pumikit sa mga ganitong bagay kasi lahat tayo bilang pilipino ay napapahiya at minamaliit ng ibang lahi dahil sa ignorance ng iba. Oo hindi dapat sila maspoon feed pero hindi rin natin sila pwedeng hayaan maging stray sa forum, kawawa ang ph.

I agree to Silent, we can consider na opportunity nga 'tong forum na 'to para kumita ng malalaking pera by doing bounties. Pero kung yung reason mo for staying here sa forum na 'to ay puro bounties nalang, aba makaramdam ka naman.

Kaya nga iniinspire natin yung iba for creating good topics, andito na ang lahat sa kanila. Ang gagawin nalang din nila is to THINK, para naman may matulong sila dito sa local natin. Hindi sila tatamarin dahil sa ignorance, kaya nga nauuso yung mga shitpost kasi ang mindset nila nasa bounty lang. May mga tao kasing bounty bounty lang pero walang ambag sa lipunan or walang pake, mga certified leechers.

Another thing is, huwag nating hahayaan na makakapag-spam lang sila sa mga topics para lang sa count of post sa signature. Pansin mo naman din yun na sobrang common nung mga replies at paulit ulit nalang. Paano tayo magiging standard if yung mga ganong bagay is hahayaan nalang?
Insanerman

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:45:41 PM
Merited by jacee (1), theyoungmillionaire (1)

Sa pag lipas ba ng panahon aalisin ba ang merit.? Kase ang hirap maka kuha ng merit lalo na sa mga baguhan . Para mas malaki ang pumasok na income para sa mga baguhan katulad ko

That an awful mindset you have. I think you deserve your rank telling these silly things.

About the removing of Merit System

No! And it will never be. Merit System is the medication for shitposting/ farming/ bounty farming. It voids the promotion of an account cause of shitposting. Alternative Boards are being nested by these pollutants thus making the forum dirty and not a place to learn more about cryptocurrency. I get pity for those new members who are into learning but  cannot find a reliable information here.

Groom yourself, make some studies and research about cryptocurrency. If you have a language barrier, stay in our local and be a member who can contribute for the cleanliness of the forum. You will get your first merits if you make such efforts. Gooduck.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

Sa pag lipas ba ng panahon aalisin ba ang merit.? Kase ang hirap maka kuha ng merit lalo na sa mga baguhan . Para mas malaki ang pumasok na income para sa mga baguhan katulad ko

That an awful mindset you have. I think you deserve your rank telling these silly things.

About the removing of Merit System

No! And it will never be. Merit System is the medication for shitposting/ farming/ bounty farming. It voids the promotion of an account cause of shitposting. Alternative Boards are being nested by these pollutants thus making the forum dirty and not a place to learn more about cryptocurrency. I get pity for those new members who are into learning but  cannot find a reliable information here.

Groom yourself, make some studies and research about cryptocurrency. If you have a language barrier, stay in our local and be a member who can contribute for the cleanliness of the forum. You will get your first merits if you make such efforts. Gooduck.
Definitely this mindset wouldn’t help you at all because first of all, this form is not about earning more money and getting income. There are a lot of guys that could help you here to support you and  just like my application for merit source, there are a lot of good people who wants to make the community better especially here in our local board.

You just have to work hard to what you are going to post here because if your post is not redundant and really worth taking the time to read and not just aim to have merit. Soon enough if you have done well with your posts then you would receive merit and compared to the past, there is a big significant change in the forum when it comes to shit posting.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:37:58 AM

It ang isa sa una kong tinitingnan kung paano ako makakakuha ng merit system ang totoo marami ang nag rereklamo sa merit system, may nabasa pa ako post ng isa ng junior sa meta baka raw umabot sya ng 1000 activity katulad ng legendary at junior member pa rin sya dahil sa hirap kumuha ng merit.
Insanerman

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

It ang isa sa una kong tinitingnan kung paano ako makakakuha ng merit system ang totoo marami ang nag rereklamo sa merit system, may nabasa pa ako post ng isa ng junior sa meta baka raw umabot sya ng 1000 activity katulad ng legendary at junior member pa rin sya dahil sa hirap kumuha ng merit.
HAHA Cheesy It is very possible. And I know lots of bitcointalk users will reach that high amount of posting activities without receiving enough merit to rank up. It's just sad they are contented with their current low-rank account because they do not push themselves to create a quality post that contains a lot of knowledge. They'd  rather waste their time posting nonsense, rubbish, gibberish comment instead of creating a useful one. Angry
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:00:09 AM

HAHA Cheesy It is very possible. And I know lots of bitcointalk users will reach that high amount of posting activities without receiving enough merit to rank up. It's just sad they are contented with their current low-rank account because they do not push themselves to create a quality post that contains a lot of knowledge. They'd  rather waste their time posting nonsense, rubbish, gibberish comment instead of creating a useful one. Angry
Statistics are when you post that much and didn’t receive any merits, then probably you need some information on how to post with quality. Yung maiintindihan ng lahat tapos makakarelate. As long as it’s no repeating post then I think it’s okay. Hopefully, everyone won’t be like that, 1000 posts and still jr member. Sad
Insanerman

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

Statistics are when you post that much and didn’t receive any merits, then probably you need some information on how to post with quality. Yung maiintindihan ng lahat tapos makakarelate. As long as it’s no repeating post then I think it’s okay. Hopefully, everyone won’t be like that, 1000 posts and still jr member. Sad
This is an upsetting event. If I were him/her I would rather risk my time investing for my knowledge. It is shameful if you are stuck with the low ranks status earning a cent and still having no knowledge, yet expert in shiposting LOL Grin
Bahokiki

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:34:26 PM

This is an upsetting event. If I were him/her I would rather risk my time investing for my knowledge. It is shameful if you are stuck with the low ranks status earning a cent and still having no knowledge, yet expert in shiposting LOL Grin
bars shet, mas naencourage pa ako lalo na magbasa ng magbasa dito para matuto about cryptos. Sana maquote to sa mga susunod pang threads na patama sa mga shitposters
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:00:31 AM

That’s what I would have done because knowledge is power. Hindi ka maloloko at hindi ka lolokohin. 1000 posts are already a lot pero if you made time, quality of 20 posts would be nice and helpful. Madami atang expert sa shitposting. Anyway, effort lang ang kailangan talaga to improve quality. We all need to improve, no one is perfect.
akosiMalakas

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:44:53 AM

Mahirap talaga magkaroon ng merit dahil nababalitaan ko na pinakakakitaan pa ito, Sa ngayon ang tanging magagawa nalang natin ay pag butihin parin ang ating mga post dahil hindi naman lahat ng member dito sa forum ay inaabuso ang merit. May mga nagbibigay parin pero talagang mahirap na
joshuab028

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

It is indeed an informative post. This will give a big help for us who do not have yet merits and for those who are really striving to do their best to earn merits. We really need this because it is already needed that we should have atleast 5 merits in able for us to be fully member of the organization. Thanks for this sir. Godbless ::-)
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:18:57 AM

Napakalaking impormasyon ang nabahagi mo sa komunidad , marami rin kaming natutunan hindi lang sa merit kung hindi pati narin sa tamang mga gagawin para naman makakuha ng merit na kinakailangan natin sa pagtaas ng ranggo at kita. Dahil sa merit mas lalo pa natin pag-iigihan ang pag bibigay ng magagandang balita sa post at sa reply man .
theyoungmillionaire (OP)

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

Dahil sa merit mas lalo pa natin pag-iigihan ang pag bibigay ng magagandang balita sa post at sa reply man .
That is what I am talking about, with merit system, Filipinos can gain more knowledge by creating a quality post, not just another copy and paste stuff para lang kumuta sa campaign. We can make a change, it just have to start with ourselves.
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Mahirap talaga magkaroon ng merit dahil nababalitaan ko na pinakakakitaan pa ito, Sa ngayon ang tanging magagawa nalang natin ay pag butihin parin ang ating mga post dahil hindi naman lahat ng member dito sa forum ay inaabuso ang merit. May mga nagbibigay parin pero talagang mahirap na
By looking at your posts, people will really refuse to give you a Merit. I understand why some members like you are joining bounties because I experienced it before, but you must pay more attention and time in making good contributions in the forum. You just said that the only remaining way to earn Merit is to make your post better, then why don't you try it, I mean you were saying about these things but even you yourself cannot do.

Just an advice buddy, if you want to start receiving Merits, just come up to a unique idea and make a discussion thread about it, if members here become interested in your topic you will definitely earn the most valuable thing in this Forum.

Also, don't let bounty reports ruin your posts history. It's not really looking good.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

It is indeed an informative post. This will give a big help for us who do not have yet merits and for those who are really striving to do their best to earn merits. We really need this because it is already needed that we should have atleast 5 merits in able for us to be fully member of the organization. Thanks for this sir. Godbless ::-)
It is, and you better start having great posts that would be beneficial to the bitcoin community, not just here in our local board. But we should strive to obtain a high merit distribution in the local, and hopefully, if I get accepted as a merit source, it would have at least a bump towards the distribution to our local. And soon there will be more child boards to be seen and start making our board more productive in a way.

Napakalaking impormasyon ang nabahagi mo sa komunidad , marami rin kaming natutunan hindi lang sa merit kung hindi pati narin sa tamang mga gagawin para naman makakuha ng merit na kinakailangan natin sa pagtaas ng ranggo at kita. Dahil sa merit mas lalo pa natin pag-iigihan ang pag bibigay ng magagandang balita sa post at sa reply man .
Earning money here or what you said "kita" is really a bonus. We should still strive to he improvement of ourselves and more knowledge about bitcoin and other topics that are worthy to post about.

john1010

Activity: 2072
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 06:41:30 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 01:05:45 PM by john1010

Maganda tong sinimulan mong topic bro, malaking tulong ito sa mga nagsisimula pa lamang sa forum na ito, at sa pamamagitan nito ay magiging aware ang mga newbie sa pakikipag-participate nila sa lahat ng discussion at sa rules ng forum na ito.. Salamat toL!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: