Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:55:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the main reason to bitcoin moving up!!!  (Read 238 times)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

like anything else this is also all about supply and demand!

supply is increasing day by day as miners produce new coins and they enter circulation but the rate is slow and also the supply is capped.
at the same time the demand meaning the adoption for bitcoin is increasing day by day which means there are more people buying bitcoin and investing in it.

the result of these two forces mean a rising price.
I don't think that the price movements of Bitcoin is always about its supply and demand as if we are in a cycle where we are in a bear market price shifts like this are almost always not related to the supply and demand, short price rallies without breaking any major trend means that it is time for the bulls to benefit on the on going trend. Also Bitcoin is a volatile cryptocurrency meaning that even if we have a big demand and a whale started to dump his Bitcoin holdings it will still go down as it will start a panic selling in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfocus741

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:25:18 PM

I think the increased demand and adoption of bitcoin has made the price to rise up. Besides the price has fallen much dip and it has to recover to survive. So, finally the price is going up and this growth will be continued hopefully.
cryptorampage963

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:06:40 PM

From my perspective i think bitcoin maintains their performance from the beginning and peoples are earning lots of profit from this site that’s why its demand increasing day by day. For this reason it’s moving up.
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

Actually main reason is the price of btc is increasing because of demand and supply many of them are buying coins based on low price of btc at this moments so price increases also many govt. already accepted this coin so some barriers are removed so it effect to the price.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

The response of everyone is certainly divided into two, some feel happy when you see the price of Bitcoin increases and some will feel disappointed. For those who are happy because they can make a profit in Bitcoin investments, while for those who are disappointed they do not have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price. Every circumstance will certainly have different consequences and everyone who has a good sense of optimism will achieve great results. Look at that when people believe in the development of Bitcoin they will buy bitcoin when it is cheap. It is an opportunity and they make the most of it.
bitfocus741

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

I think it has been mostly because of market manipulation. And also the rise could also be a pre pump before Blackrock starts to get involved. Besides as the prices are rising higher, it has managed to grab the attention of many more investors who jumped on the line, causing it to rise even higher.
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

Most news I have read since last week is pointing the rise of bitcoins due to upcoming regulations of Exchange Traded fund by United States Security commission. I think the trust of bitcoins is going to increase and as a result there is a demand of bitcoins which is causing it to move up.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

Most news I have read since last week is pointing the rise of bitcoins due to upcoming regulations of Exchange Traded fund by United States Security commission.
Yes that's the major event that everyone is waiting on August so the price of bitcoin is rising.

I think the trust of bitcoins is going to increase and as a result there is a demand of bitcoins which is causing it to move up.
People who are holding alts are FOMOing at this moment and they are sacrificing their alts and start to convert it to bitcoin so if ever bitcoin gets an approval, they have more bitcoin.

It's also believed that this is the end of the bearish market so it's either of the two.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: